Looking for an artist name..

• Hello!

I'm new here and I'm from Germany. I'm searching for a pseudonym as an author of a romantic novel which will be published soon. I would like to make it as good as possible, so I'm asking myself, if the number of the pseudonym has to fit to my birth date too. What do you think? I already have few favourite pseudonyms, but I can't make a decision, because I'm not sure, if the vibrations of the name is suitable for me and for the book. I'm an astrologer, but I don't have much experience with numerologie, so I need some help.

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Morrigain

• Yes it would be advantageous if your pseudonym matches your birthdate. Do you know how to add up the letters?

• thank you for your respond! my birthdate is 19.10.1965 and I choose the name Diana Ellis. A friend of me just told me, it's quite good choice. What would you say?

• Diana Ellis adds up to 41/5 as does your birthdate/lifepath so it is very good. But an even better name would add up to the exact 32/5 of your birthdate eg. Diana Ella or Dina Ellas.

• thank you very much for your kind suggestion! I'm glad to hear this. I will think about it. Actually I'm already attached to Diana Ellis, which was my first choice at the very beginning 🙂

• You can also check out your choice for your artist name in more depth by clicking on Numerology - then choose Free Samples - then choose Name Advisor - you can run all your possible names through and see which analysis applies to you the most! Best wishes to you with your new business in the coming year!