Can someone do a reading for me?

• Lis1,

sounds like a call to be professonal, right? No.

Did I mean professional capacity? Yes.

why then he still keeping touch if he left ,what does he want? This is the thirst which will never be quenched.

Can I tell you about your professional side? Following your instincts, your gut feeling, against all odds.

Just be as simple as a child. Just be again a child as you were born, as God sent you into this world. In that mirror like state you will be able to reflect that which is. Innocence is the door to knowing. Knowledge is the barrier and innocence is the bridge.

It is lonely up there.

• Thanks for your tme and efforts. I appreciate you advice.

It made i tclear yesterday, but today am confused again. I am grown up enough to let the guy go, as I know what's mine be mine irrelevant of my circumstances.

We are in the same industry and we use to work together. Times were tough and the company split. I ended up on my own and now I am trying to re-built from scratch. I am completely on my own. Yet, I know if I haven't met the guy, I would have been stll in business. I lost everything, the job, the guy, it's ok I m better now and wiser, but I find it harsh to accept that I was played a game upon an against me by someone else, who never meant anyting in particular. It was demanding as you've mentioned,but it is all in the past.

Now I am looking for busness and live my life per day. Until I appreciated by smeone else, until I get the deeds in, I will not move. It seems that I am stuck in the vicous circle, and all I am looking for is a break

• in fact hanswolfgang, it is just nice talking to you

• Have you found any argument on your own? Have you looked into what you are saying, that it is not yours? Then you have a master and a very dangerous one, because he gives you the idea that you are independent -- so you enjoy your ego -- and still you go on repeating his words.

• Well, I was fine and in tune. I had my own agenda. Everything was fine, then I met the guy ,so as you've said already I didn't initiate. What I was really awaiting for was for him to open up and just be friends, but he blown it up with me and as a result I had to stand my ground. Then we made up, so I thought (hoped), but by then I was aware of him, so I set my boundary, but he failed to recognise it. So I watched what his is capable of. He could not believe his pride, although he was completely unaware he was watched. He was so convinced in his righteosness, so that he failed to see the forest behind the trees. I made myself so small and insignificant to the point where he even thought I am stupid, until the point when he realised that I am far from stupid, he just could not believe it,he told me.

He failed to show the affection I was looking for and he never found out how much I am into him. It came accross, as if he was playing a game and his EGO needed to win, where as all he needed was to accept, forgive, let it be and love. The reason he was like it, because he was badly hurt. It felt as if I was a turning point for him, where as for me, well I do not know, as I am exactly with nothing, which is where I pretty much started, this is where I am confused, as in my eyes I stood the test, to the best of my abilty at the time. No, I was not taking responsibility for his life, I just felt his pain. I was waitingand waitng for him and my heart bled and bled.

Now I am left alone, the pain is almost went, time is a doctor, you see, I did not ask for that, I was distracted by him from my agenda, I even doubted in my own self. aI lso know if I given up, he would've screwed me big time,it was a test for his EGO, I was aware of it.

So the reason to this chat is why it happend, I am looking for the reward and I miss him, I think about him every day. I am scared to meet him and the possibility of meeting him as high as low. I will have to carry on with my mask on, if meet him. He went and now he is with someone else, althoughe said to me he does not want nor loves her-rubbish, I do not believe in this. I think he left, cose he new he could not break me.

• Then you have a master and a very dangerous one, because he gives you the idea that you are independent -- so you enjoy your ego -- and still you go on repeating his words.

I did not catch the above.

especially this "and still you go on repeating his words"

Was he perhaps teachingme a lesson? It seems I did not learn anyting from him, apart the fact that I have never came across someone as twisted as he is,yet I managed to figure it out, but so what? It ddnothing to me apart from using all my energy onto him, could have ruined my life because of him, I am scared to think this.

What do you mean when you say he wants to relate?

He once mailed me in October and asked me how I was and what I was doing, he wanted to catch up, I was nice and asked him if he was ok, but did not get a reply, what on earth, why did he bother, I thought it was nasty. If e does it again, he will getsilence in return as this is how i feel, if i meet himin proff capacity,I will stay as professional, but no more

• Hans,

could you plase break down what 2010 holds for me re: work, business. Am I in the right place, woouldI have to look for another job? What will achieve, will I get what I dearly want in my work?

I prmise no more pestering.

Thanks a lot, Hans it has been an absolute pleasure to read your valuabl replies.

• Hi Hans,

Good day and May i have a reading from you too.

May i know what is in store for me regarding Career, Love & Self Development in 2010.

Thank you in advance for the help rendered.

Cheerios

Fishy76

• Sorry...forgot to add...my DOB: 5 Mar 76

Thanks a million.

Have a great day ahead.

Cheers

Fishy76

• Hanswolfgang,

Thank you for what you said about being a mirror, and about truth and about my thoughts. I never really thought of thoughts that way. I abide by the wiccan rede that "thoughts are things" and so we should be careful what we think (or wish for, lol). But I never really considered that they want out, too! Very interesting! 🙂

• Lis1,

why it happened: because the way was blocked.

Was he perhaps teaching you a lesson? Yes.

What do I mean when I say he wants to relate? He wants a normal destructive relationship, where one watches and controls each other, being an imprisoned jailer suppressing the energy of oneself and of the other.

what 2010 holds for you re: work, business: Unexpected sudden changes will happen.

Are you in the right place? No.

would you have to look for another job? No.

What will you achieve? An outsiderposition, standing offside and waiting.

will you get what you dearly want in your work? No.

It is only the beginning, not the end. And beginnings can not be very great, remember; they are bound to be childish.

That is what is always said about a meditator. Remember it, it will be said about you too. It must have been said already. "Poor Lis!" they say. "She has gone mad!" -- because everyone in the world thinks he is sane. They cannot believe why one should meditate.. For what? They constantly go on asking the person who meditates, "Why? What are you getting into? For what? Why are you wasting your time sitting silently and gazing at your navel? Don´t waste your time! Time is money! You can do many things. You can have more, you can possess more. Don´t waste time! Time gone is never recovered. And what are you doing sitting silently with closed eyes? Open your eyes and compete in the world! This world is a struggle for survival; those who sit silently and meditate will be lost. The only way to attain anything is to fight, be aggressive! Don´t be passive."

• Hans,

Thanks a lot!

Tha's it, I am off to sharpen my shark teeth, LOL, to get that contract I am after.

God Bless

• Hi Fishy76

what is in store for you regarding Career, Love & Self Development in 2010: this year will be a year of transformation.

This is a year of changes and travel. You like to travel and have a certain amount of restlessness and dislike routine. However, your restlessness often applies to your spiritual quest, your striving for truth and growth of the inner self. There is a certain amount of sacrifice for loved ones in your life or for an education, especially in early life. There is social success and many personal disappointments, especially from friends and loved ones. There may be trouble at work with coworkers and other elements that require much effort to overcome. You find the most success working with partners and in occupations that allow you travel and meeting new people. One of your challenges is to find success in your business transactions. You don't always make the best deals for yourself. Money often comes in association with love or marriage.

• Darkness_angel,

be a woman of very simple interests: be utterly satisfied with the best of everything. Don’t ask for more.

• Thank you Lis1,

no need... don´t make! Just go and things will happen. And when you don´t have any plans things happen more easily, and then you can allow whatsoever is happening. When you have plans you don´t allow, because you are always looking at the plans and comparing. You want things your way and things never happen your way. It is good that they don´t happen your way -- otherwise you will never be out of the trap of the ego.

• Hi Hanswolfgang, would you kindly do a reading for me? Will I have a happy year this 2010? My dob is 17th March 1967. Many thanks to you.

• Hans,

what you saying is wise, just true, as plain as may be, it's a fact of life.

I see what you mean with the transformation, being a child, going out there releasing oneself from the ordinary, secure boundaries, but allowing to flow likepure water, letting it be. It's magical, yet so encouraging, full of joy, which is effectively is the key to the door of love.

Ok I have been carried away, LOL, not, it's an art of living

amasing reveletion, and I got it just chating with you, it's amasing, Hans, as you from in the middle of nowhere on the receiving end of inspiration from me, back to you!:-)

• Hi GorgeousGal,

Will you have a happy year this 2010? No, you are desiring too much.

This implies responsibility and relates to finances. You are keenly aware of debts and their repayment. You receive exactly what you put out. You may fall into slumps as a result of your inertia so you need to remember to prod yourself into action. Once you get going, you can attain most anything you desire. There is protection in work and action. On a deeper level, you are here to settle karmic debts from past lives. Finances can go from one extreme to the other in this process. If you accept what you inwardly know, you will always be happy whatever the circumstances in your life. If you have discovered your special mission in life, you will not worry about how much money you have. TYou make a great teacher. You are a giver and can be entrusted with great responsibility. What you have to give is a clear knowledge of values and discrimination.

A person who is continuously thinking whether there is any risk or not becomes so self-conscious that he never lives. He becomes rigid and dull and stupid—mediocre: forget all about risks. Life is a risk. The day you were born, one thing became certain: that you are going to die. Now what more risk can there be?

• Thank you Lis1,

something in you is triggered, something in you starts growing!

• Thanks Hans for your insights,

But what kind of transformation will i see myself this year? positive i hope..

Yes, i am restless and do hope to be able to travel and see the world in this lifetime. 😄

Regarding career....yup, i have already experiences some difficulties now and somehow managed to get thru with it. Will this kinda difficulties continue for all my business transactions throughout the year? (i hope not)

I am hoping to patch up with my ex this year, do u see positive outcome? and is it a karmic debt with her?

"Money often comes in association with love or marriage." - I have my fortune told by someone previously. They told me that i gotto save guard my money as 1/2 of it will be squander by my partner...so it a little contridicting here.

Once again, thanks for the helps in advance.

Fishy76