Can someone do a reading for me?

• Darkness_angel,

Try to find, in whatsoever is happening, the something beautiful that must be there. Uncover it, discover it. A person who never asks for anything always gets many gifts from GOD.

It is your business to decide whether you want to be truthful or not. Anyway you are going to do what you want to do. The mischief will happen anyway. Then nothing can be done about it. You cannot undo it.

• hanswolfgang

Can I ask another question?

I met someone

I never thought of anything or it was not even on my agenda

It turned out like a big deal and then become sour. t cause incredable connection and unbearable pain, because my circumstances were and still not right.

What was it all about? Why did I meet this person? Did it come and go? I havea strange feeling this sin't yet over, although it is. What does that person planned for me? Did he have and exprienced what I experice? Have I made it all up?

What shall I do about this? What will happen now?

Much appreciated

• Hanswolfgang, I do try to be optimistic every day, and see the "glass as half full" instead of half empty. I don't like to be around people with negative energy or attitudes. I try to be positive and have a good outlook. Unfortunately, I am in a situation that is a bit beyond my control at this time, and am in a space with a negative person. I am trying not to let this erode my own attitude, and keep upbeat about a more positive future. I am a truthful person, as I learned many years ago that lying and being deceptive is not a good path. I would rather tell the truth and take my lumps for it than be deceitful and hurt others or have that kind of karma come back on me. You are right that mischief will happen, it has, but not because of anything I've done...it is the series of events that this negative person in my life has set into motion, but I'm okay with that, because I know that it is for the best and that the end outcome will be beneficial to all. Thank you for all of your advice that you continue to gift me with. I certainly appreciate all of it...you have no idea how much it means! 🙂

• Lis1

one question? You can ask even NINE!

What was it all about? Actually you desired for love, but you could find the root no more.

Why did you meet this person? Because you were identified with your thinking.

Did it come and go? Yes.

What does that person plan for you? This person wants to relate.

Did he have and experienced what you experience? Yes.

Have you made it all up? No.

What shall you do about this? Get a counselling. Take advice from experts. Find a therapist or a master.

What will happen now? The old will die so that the new can be born. Be ready for transformation.

In fact you fell a little embarrassed because this was tno your idea: you had come just out of curiosity to see the man. And then something had happened in you, something which is so unique, and so valuable... A gift that you had not asked for suddenly had been thrown into your hands.

The first step towards the realization of your infinite potential, is to recognize that up to now you have been wasting your life, that up to now you have remained utterly unconscious. Start becoming conscious; that is the only way to arrive.

• Darkness_angel,

yxou only have to dig out the truth from within yourself. Just as you dig out a well, you have to dig truth out. There are always a few layers of stones and earth covering the spring of water, but as soon as you remove those layers the spring is freed. In the same way your self is pressed down by layers of other things, of things that belong to non-self. You only have to break through these layers and what you have been searching for through countless past lives is attained.

• hanswolfgang! OMG!

"In fact you fell a little embarrassed because this was tno your idea: you had come just out of curiosity to see the man. And then something had happened in you, something which is so unique, and so valuable... A gift that you had not asked for suddenly had been thrown into your hands"

OMG! This is exactly how it happend, i got so lost and did not know what to do! I was absolutely not ready, you are so right. My circumstances are a massve BLOCK

"What will happen now? The old will die so that the new can be born. Be ready for transformation".

What do you mean? I am a littlec onfused as on one hand you are saying it came and gone, on the other you are saying transformation....

Did this person leave? Did he leave to get ready and come back? Will we anyhow relate again? Is it a life bond?

I had the feeling neither of us were ready. He did not know how (he probably wa shocked at himeslef too!), and as I was not ready whatever he did was never enough. LOL

He left actually woundng me badly, but I think he did it, as it came across a though if he didn't, he wuld hav lost his plot, I am serious.

• Oh, I forgot something else.

How can I deal with the blocks?

Will it ever be in my favour?

What do I do? eave it, or keep it? Forget about it?

I tried, but as soon as I did, he returned,then I returned, LOL, but tis tme rond I guess am in hhis ignore list, LOL

What next?

• "you only have to dig out the truth from within yourself. Just as you dig out a well, you have to dig truth out. There are always a few layers of stones and earth covering the spring of water, but as soon as you remove those layers the spring is freed. In the same way your self is pressed down by layers of other things, of things that belong to non-self. You only have to break through these layers and what you have been searching for through countless past lives is attained."

Thank you, Hanswolfgang, I like the way that you put that. It makes so much sense! 🙂

• Hanswolfgang, your replies to me in the past helped me open doors that I would not have on my own.. I am hoping you will help me once again. I am seeking some insight on a relationship that I have been involved in for 16 years... my insides are telling me that something is up...breech of trust or a hidden agenda. Can you help me with this?

• hanswolfgang

Can you please tell me how it looks for 11/08/63

• Okay, meditation isn't as easy as it sounds, lol. I tried, but was having a hard time relaxing and letting go of too many thoughts in my head...my "to do" list. I even tried picturing an ideal place in my mind, but was still having trouble. I'll try again later, and see if I can get relaxed enough to do it. 🙂

• Lis1,

what do I mean? You are still hearing only demands and accusations. Your transformation has nothing to do with the one being outside, but only with that one what happened inside of you.

Did this person leave? Yes.

Did he leave to get ready and come back? No.

Will you anyhow relate again? No.

Is it a life bond? No.

You need not ask for help, just be ready to receive it; it is already available.

So, I am not in favor of cultivating peace as a facade. Peace should be an inner worth, not an outer cultivation; only then it is true, only then it is liberating. And the inner peace comes only as a by-product of meditation. You cannot achieve it directly; it is a consequence of meditation. The more meditative you become, the more peaceful. When the meditation is absolute, peace is absolute.

• Oh, I forgot "another question":

How can you deal with the blocks? By keeping distance, remaining distant to that blocks.

Will it ever be in your favour? Yes.

What do you do? You are fighting against your own potential.

eave it, or keep it? Neiter eave it nor keep it.

Forget about it? Yes.

What next? If you are not aware enough, you will get identified with your wishes.

Never commit the same mistake again and again, that’s true—invent new mistakes every day. Be creative. Risk in new ways. Be risky, live dangerously, live without security and safety. Be tremendously in love with life.

Hypotheses are barren; they produce nothing.

• hanswolfgang,

Sounds like a call to be professonal, right? Did you mean prefssional capacity? Can't think of anything else

• Darkness_angel,

let everything come and pass, and you simply be a mirror. If you are a mirror you cannot carry the past with you, and if you don’t carry the past you will remain fresh, you will remain you, you will remain in a continuous process of birth. Each moment you will be born anew.

Truth certainly liberates, as Jesus says, but I would like to make a condition to that statement; truth liberates only when it is your own. If it is somebody else´s it binds you, it never liberates.

• why thn he still keepin touch if he left ,what does he want?

• I am sorry, but I do not get this one. "You are fighting against your own potential"

I don't mean to be mean, but can you tell me about my professional side?

• manecoon

some insight on a relationship: there is openness and friendly invitation. Why not go for it?

Can you help me with this? It is not just the relationship, it is the open-minded environment, that counts. Be open not just to that man, but to all the people around you.

And intelligent people ask first, "Why?" They think it over: "Why are we running, what for?"

• scorpmaryann

how it looks for 11/08/63: you try to act according to others expectations.

This man means conversation, communication, sharing ideas and cooperation on a communication level. However, he is also known as fear and arguing. When he is present you he may feel compelled to talk to others and to establish lines of communication.

He should look deeper into himself and he may discover an inner conflict between his desire to be alone and to be with others. Talking to others may shed more light on who he is. He just should make sure that he is being honest with himself.

By the time you allow, he is so obsessed with sex that he falls in love at first sight. Just keep anybody hungry for fifteen years, and then do you think he think, 'What food to choose?' Any food, any rotten banana.

• Darkness_angel,

you cannot keep on containing these thoughts within you, because there is only a small place; once it is full, they have to be released. And they are in a hurry to be released, because they also want to go into the world and see what is happening outside.