Can someone do a reading for me?

• helbells

neither there will be no change this year nor you won't understand that a change is taking place.

Elaboration of: you've given up your integrity: You are trying to preserve your values, but you lost your integrity thereby.

If you are alive you have to take risks. Life is a risk. Only death is secure, life is never secure—there is no security. The companies that are called Life Insurance should really be called Death Insurance; in life there can be no insurance. Life is alive only because there is risk, danger—that’s why there is so much thrill.

But it´s hard to crack open, to let go.. to let anything out.

• Claire,

you will find someone of quality that truly will love you for you.

You create yourself moment to moment. You are not born as a fixed entity, but only as an infinite potentiality. You are born as a seed, not as a tree.

• Illona,

repression is not the way, cannot be the way. All that you have repressed is waiting for its opportunity. It has simply gone into the unconscious; it can come back any moment. Any provocation and it will surface. You are not free of it. Repression is not the way to freedom. Repression is a far worse kind of bondage than indulgence, because through indulgence one becomes tired sooner or later, but through repression one never becomes tired.

• Lol, thank you, Hanswolfgang, I was wondering what those little **** were supposed to be! I kind of figured, but wasn't really sure. Well, not to worry about that in my life either...everything in moderation and balance. Healthy. 🙂

Speaking of which, do you see anything regarding my love life for 2010? Thank you in advance! 🙂

• anything regarding your love life for 2010: there are too many desires and illusions and dreams. Try to be more realistic, otherweise you are proned to project anything on anyone.

Repression is to live a life that you were not meant to live. Repression is to do things which you never wanted to do. Repression is to be the fellow that you are not. Repression is a way to destroy yourself. Repression is suicide—very slow of course, but a very certain, slow poisoning. Expression is life; repression is suicide.

You will have to learn something which has been forcibly killed by all the religions and all the politicians and all the powers; it was in their favor. We have forgotten completely that to be joyous in fact is the basic condition of meditation. When you are joyous, that is the right moment to meditate. Then you can ride on the wave of joy into higher realms. When you are suffering, meditation may help to bring you out of your suffering, but that is not much. When you are feeling a well-being, when you are feeling ready to dance, that is the moment to meditate. Then you can ride on higher waves of dancing, music, into meditation.

• Okay, thank you, I will be careful. I came out of a marriage a few years ago where I divorced a man who very much repressed me, and now I have spent the last couple of years "rediscovering" myself. I will not fall into that kind of a relationship again...if they don't love me for who I am, then they may find someone more to their liking. I would rather be alone than be with the wrong partner.

• Seriousness is a sickness; your sense of humor makes you more human, more humble. The sense of humor is one of the most essential parts of religiousness.

• A sense of humor is essential to making it through life, lol. I try to be upbeat all the time, and make my friends laugh, too. Life has been a little tough lately, more than it ever has been for me. But I'm still trying to keep my chin up, be positive, and always look on the bright side. 🙂

• Hanswolfgang

Can I to have a prediction for this year about my work and about relations I got myself into please?

• Darkness_angel,

and if you become more and more involved in action, and less and less occupied in activity, your life will change and it will become a deep relaxation. Then you “do” but you remain relaxed. A Buddha is never tired. Why? Because he is not a doer. Whatsoever he has he gives, he overflows.

If you can find out the center of your being you have found the very center of existence.

• Lis1,

a prediction for this year about your work and about relations you got yourself into: you will be playful and spontaneous. This indicates happiness.

But be very earthy. You whole approach should be like this.

The treasure is not hidden in big words, the treasure is hidden in you. And it is to be discovered, not through big words, it is to be discovered through wordlessness, it is to be discovered through silence.

• @hanswolfgang

Just wnder who is ging to discover me then

Thanks a lot

• Thank you, Hanswolfgang...you have been very accurate with alot of what you have been saying to me, and I appreciate your input. You once told me to "wait and see" regarding my love, and I'm still patiently waiting to see how that turns out. I'm hoping it will be for the best. In the meantime, I try to make the best of each day. 🙂

• Lis1,

who is going to discover you then? Discover yourself, because you are not your will power with what you are identified. This is your ego, not you.

Life is a continuous process, a movement; it is a river. You have to adjust yourself according to the situations, otherwise you remain fixed and life goes on changing all around. The only result will be a gap arising between you and your life—and that gap creates misery, sorrow.

If you make such experiments, you become a different person altogether; you will be just able to turn over a new leaf in your life.

• Darkness_angel,

as a meditator you have to learn to do only the essential and not to waste your life in the unessential. You have to learn to relax, how to rest, and enjoy rest. And slowly slowly you settle into your own center. And the moment you touch your own center you have touched eternity, you have touch the timelessness, you have tasted nectar for the first time.

This situation happens to very fortunate people; otherwise everybody is running after desires; and there are so many things in life to do. There is no time to feel unfulfillment, there is no time to feel sadness. The hope for tomorrow dispels all sadness.

• HELLO I too would like a reading-- My DOB is 12/13/1964 and I was born at 11:22 am in Roseville, Ca. I have had so may failed relationships usually my man cheatng on me. Will I ever met a soul mate? Have i MET HIM WITHOUT KNOWING IF IT IS HIM? Currtly there are two leos n y life but nitherwas t o committ. OneDOB 08/01/1955 and ehr other 08/04/1950. Do I have tolook orwrd to frienship forever?

• discver U--humm what do u want dscovered?

• @ heavenkitty

FLIRT:-)

• Thank you again, Hanswolfgang...tomorrow I will try to make it a point of meditating during the day. I will let you know how it goes. 🙂

• Hello heavenkitty

Will you ever meet a soul mate? No.

Have you MET HIM WITHOUT KNOWING IF IT IS HIM? Yes.

Do you have to look toward to friendship forever? No.

The other leo means a 'union of hearts'. This speaks of his close relationships, including lovers, married partners, or closest friends. For someone desiring a relationship this could be the best possible man to have since it would be one of the strongest love affairs. It can also mean time spent with dear friends or family members.

He can be certain that he will be spending some time with someone he loves.

For you a need for newness will arise 17 of March 2010 until 26 March 2010: This influence signifies a desire to release yourself from restrictions and obligations that you feel have limited your life unnecessarily. Often it coincides with a sudden break from some limiting circumstance, such as a person, a job or simply a way of life. This need for newness in your life and for something different from the daily routine is a powerful force, and it will be very difficult to continue as you have.

You will feel the breaking away itself as an enormous relief, a lessening of tension. For this reason you must review your life very carefully to find out what needs to be overthrown and what does not. The danger is that you will overthrow worthwhile things along with the useless. Be careful of this, because it could substantially vitiate any advantage you gain from your new freedom.

Relationships are especially affected by this influence, particularly those that obligate you in some way. A partnership, either marital or business, may be quite difficult to maintain during this time. And to add to the confusion, it is sometimes your partner who wants out. This is an example of an influence experienced in projected form; instead of putting out the energy yourself, you encounter someone who is apparently doing it for you. In this case, do not attempt to hold on to the other person, for that is the surest way to drive him away. Give your partner all the freedom he needs, for you need it, too, although you are not as aware of it.

A related expression of this influence is encountering a person who seeks in some way to liberate you from yourself or from some duty that you have voluntarily taken on. You may find such a person irritating, but he or she is performing a valuable function in your life. Again, the roles may be reversed, and you may set out to change someone else's life. The point is that this is a valuable influence, even though it may be somewhat disruptive. It can prevent your life from becoming so static and stabilized that you cease to be truly alive.

The period from 24 March 2010 until 1 April 2010 can represent the culmination of a long drive for success or power. However, it is very important that you proceed with caution, because the forces opposing you are likely to be strong, unless you make a special effort to placate them. This can be a time when you get a promotion in your work or gain power in some other way to change and affect the lives of those around you. But it can also be a time when all your efforts come to nothing, and you find yourself losing out in a perpetual war with people in power.

Sometimes this influence can stimulate a rather ruthless desire to get ahead. Most of us are tempted to cut corners, but that can have very unfortunate consequences, for this influence can indicate trouble with the law or even arrest. In fact you should do as little as possible to arouse the authorities against you, because this influence is so likely to create just that problem.

Another problem can be obsessive or fanatical behavior, feeling that you alone are right about some matter to the point that you are unwilling to hear any other point of view. Avoid becoming totally convinced of your own righteousness, and do not try to force your own views upon others. Your ideas may in fact be quite good, but your problem comes from the style you would be likely to use. You must try to be open to other points of view and be able to compromise.

It is also possible that you may try to coerce someone into doing something that he or she doesn't want to do, or someone may try to coerce you. You can avoid the negative side of this influence if you have built up your affairs carefully and enlisted the aid of others in your efforts, making them understand that you are also working for their interest. And even if you are encountering the negative effects, it is not too late to enlist other people's aid. You may have to enlarge your personal goals to encompass a group's goals, but it can be done.

A person who is continuously thinking whether there is any risk or not becomes so self-conscious that he never lives. He becomes rigid and dull and stupid—mediocre: forget all about risks. Life is a risk. The day you were born, one thing became certain: that you are going to die. Now what more risk can there be?

Except of obesity, because you should not overeat, then you can live peacefully.