Can someone do a reading for me?

• hello hanswolfgang...

i've been waiting for so long to ask a question (a reading be done for me) with truth behind it. can you please do a reading for me, my DOB: 01/29/82...i just need to know something about a certain someone in my life right now.

do you have any insight??

thanks ~ aquagrrl

• moonalisa,

a reading: Before your are freely expressing your ideas, you are pressing them first in a certain framework. You have no space for spontaneity.

You have mental power, the ability to focus your mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing your thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that you need to learn or accomplish on the mental level.

You have the opportunity to fix your mind on certain goals and objectives. Out of that focus of the mind and concentration, success is assured.

But this is a beautiful challenge -- you have to face it! And if it brings suffering, enjoy that suffering too, because to suffer for anything beautiful is a benediction. One can live a very comfortable life, convenient, if one compromises with all kinds of lies, but then your life will be flat, it will not have any ecstatic peaks.

Be a presence; not a doer. The real man of tao never does a thing but his presence functions as a catalytic agent. Much happens through non-doing. That is the paradox of the existence.

• TheCaptain

what 2010 holds for you? In 2010 there will be strong impulses for your from the outside. Follow them, because they will shake you out your grave, your imprisonment into more spontaneous living, into more freedom.

Because you are waiting for something to happen in the world that can drag you out of your gloominess, your depressiveness, and can make you free, free of the glory you had of the empire, which you are missing.

A money partnership of some kind will be playing a role in your life. This could be a standard business partnership or something out of the ordinary, but it will certainly have something related to money as the end result.

Whether this 'joining of financial interests' becomes an asset or a liability depends largely upon the surrounding circumstances.

You often need the association of others in order to achieve your financial goals. Develop relationships that are mutually beneficial between yourself and others in your business and financial life. The most success comes when you adopt a Win-Win attitude towards all your business dealings.

And the same happens with the spiritual urge. It is very similar to the sexual urge. One comes to a maturity, a spiritual maturity, something has ripened within you, and then the search starts. Nobody can enforce it. But all the religions have tried to enforce it, and they have killed the very possibility of the urge.

• Thank you Hans I appreciate the insights.

• Thank you very much for your reading but i'm not sure if I understand.What kind of challenge are you talking about?life itself?

• hello aquagrrl

a reading be done for you with truth behind it: You have courage no more. You are afraid, all will be taken from you.

something about a certain someone in your life right now: You are fighting your own potential.

Any insight: you are identified with the wishes of a man, who dominates you with his will power.

You have mental creativity, so much so that you can be a writer. On the other hand, you can have worry and indecision and mental stress. You will have an opportunity to either get the benefits of heightened creativity of mind, or suffer the liability of more stress and indecision.

Use this influence for writing, either personally or professionally. Express yourself to all you meet and you will reap positive rewards.

Much happens through non-doing. That is the paradox of the existence.

Discontinue with your past totally, irrevocably. The past with all its rubbish and the garbage that others have loaded upon you, has simply to be discarded mercilessly.

• helpless & confused... 😞

• thank you so much for your reply...i truly appreciate it. and, you're right the man in my life i let dominate me...and he's not even a boyfriend...just someone i let myself be open to...i let my guard down with him. he's attached to someone else....i'm so mad at myself that i let my feelings get involved. i'm falling for him but need to back away...and writing could be a distraction. i'm so in over my head and he has no idea...i think...or he's messing with my voulnerability. i'm in such a bad place right now....

thank you so very much...

• TheCaptain,

when you have enjoyed many relationships you will be able to choose, you will be able to judge what kind of woman or man suits you, what kind of woman or man is a nourishment. I am all for relationships. Without them man will remain insane.

Tantra brings you to the real meditative state because it transforms the whole sexuality into joy. You can bring your energy to it.

• Hanswolfgang, could you please also take a look at what's in store for me this year? Thank you,

Helena

• moonalisa

what kind of challenge am I talking about? life itself. The challenge of giving and taking.

It is the immediate concern, not the ultimate concern. In fact, the immediate is the only ultimate there is. Not a desire for the distant, a curiosity for the faraway. It is an inquiry into your own being.

Tear your clothes and throw yourself into the stream.

• aquagrrl82,

the moon in the sky is one thing and the moon reflected in the silent lake is totally another. One exists, the other is only a reflection. If you jump into the silent lake you will not be able to catch hold of the moon; on the contrary, you may even disturb the reflection because the lake will be disturbed.

• Helena,

what's in store for you this year? You are seeing no change.

In the journey you lost yourself, because you can´t get anything in this world without paying for it. And as a poor child you could not understand that what you were giving was so valuable that if the whole world is on one side, and your integrity on the other side, then too your integrity will be more weighty, more valuable. As a child you had no way to know about it. This is the problem, because what you had got you have simply got. You take it for granted.

Become one with the ultimate law of life. Try to reach to the ultimate law of life. So the ultimate refuge, the final refuge is in dhamma, in the universal law. These are the true refuges. Not refuge in war, but refuge in peace, refuge in love, refuge in bliss, refuge in God.

• just wanted to clarify whether you are saying that there will be no change this year or that i won't understand that a change is taking place?

i understand that you are saying that i've given up my integrity, could you please elaborate?

thanks for the insight.

• Hanswolfgang..... thanks for your introspection. I agree with a lot of what you say.... all of my relationships have been semi miserable to hellaciously bad.... the guy I mentioned beforehand was a scammer playing with my emotions to get a bank account for whatever evil intent he had planned. I absolutely do try to be optomistic about my life and thiose I invite into it....I just seem to attract men who don't want anything more than a flirtation or more...never a commitment. This has been in the last 3 years. I remain optomistic and forgive those who do me wrong and move on. I just need to know if I will ever find anyone of quality that truly will love me for me.... Thanks again, Claire

• "Darkness_angel,

you have very good taste.

There are three ways to be ruined in this world: first is by ****, second is by gambling, and the third is by politics. **** is the most fun, gambling is the most exciting, and politics is the surest."

Thank you, Hanswolfgang, my friends tell me that I have good taste, too. I stay away from gambling and politics. I'm interested in neither one. Not sure what the **** is?

• okay, this is the silly censoring computer program in this forum. I meant sexx, you know, but they always make four little stars out of sexx.

Religion is consolation, conformation. Religiousness is revolution, rebellion.

• Hanswolfgang. I have a question for you. I did something called the four elements for the new year. To see what the cards have to say to me. I was wondering if you can help me with the cards I got.

Card 1. overall siuation - King of cups

Card 2. day to day work (fire) - Queen of Pentacles

Card 3. Relationship, love emotions - (water) - Six of Pentacles

Card 4. Well being (Air) - Ace of Pentacles

Card 5. Finacial situation - Five of Pentacles

Card 6. Outcome - The wheel of fortune

Can you please tell me what you think my dob 07/12/1961. Thanks so much I am so sorry to be a pain. Illona

• Illona, if you would be a pain, I did not answer, because I am not a martyr.

The first impression is, that the element earth (pentacles) are dominant with you.

1. Your overall situation seems to be dominated by the emotions of a man.

2. In your work you seem to be identified with your work.

3. Your relationships are like any business: He gives you something, that you give him something and vice versa.

4. Well being is a gift for you. If you relax, you are receptive to be gifted. No business anymore, just a gift of existence.

You are always confronted with how attached you are to your money and given an opportunity to experience the real prosperity that comes with an attitude of gratitude.

Whether it is about money, plans to make money, or love, situations will present themselves that test your faith in the abundance of the universe. By realizing and then releasing your fears, you can transform your attachment into total fearlessness and personal freedom.

People are ordinarily closed; they are not open to experience. Before they experience anything they already take prejudices about it. They don’t want to experiment, they don’t want to explore. This is sheer stupidity.

• Thank You so much.

Illona