Can someone do a reading for me?

• Thank U Sooooooo Much Hanswolfgang Sorry Ive Been Worrying To Much Ur Amazing

• Learn the ways of transformation, go through a radical change. Die to the past and be born anew. It is hard, it is painful. Every birth is painful, and spiritual birth particularly is very painful. There are no sedatives available. For spiritual birth one has to go through many pains, but those pains are worth it because you grow out of your imprisonments; you grow into freedom, you grow up.

• Thank you, Hanswolfgang. I'm already seeing the "weeding out" of people in my life. Not sure what my higher purpose is yet, but I'm keeping my eyes, heart and soul open. Thank you for helping me find myself and my path. Love and Light! 🙂

• Hi Hans,

(So what more is gone happened between us?? The desire for a family.)

so is it gone be just a desire or its gone be more than a desire??

is it gone be any connection between us or no??

is he my soulmate?

thank you,

brick

• Thank you Darkness_angel

The teacher of the six-year-olds in first grade was annoyed to find water on the floor in front of her desk, but chose to ignore it. When the same thing happened the next day, she asked the children about it, but nobody said a word.

On the third day it happened again. Determined to get to the bottom of the mystery, she said, "I know whoever did this must be feeling very shy about their little accident. So I have an idea! We will all close our eyes while the child who did this comes and writes his name on this piece of paper on my desk. Then we will forget all about it."

Everyone closed their eyes. After a couple of minutes a chair squeaked, footsteps were heard coming and going, and the chair squeaked again.

Delighted, the teacher told everyone to open their eyes. A second puddle of water could be seen on the floor and on the paper was scrawled: "The phantom pisser strikes again!"

• Hi brick,

It is neither gone be just a desire nor its gone be more than a desire.

It is gone be any connection between you.

is he my soulmate? Yes.

So it is not that you are not flowing with the river. You have started flowing with the river -- and the mind still wants to go upstream; hence the dichotomy. The mind wants to go this way and you are going that way -- hence the anxiety and the confusion.

• Omg, Hanswolfgang, that was funny! Thank you for the laugh! I sure hope that's not supposed to mean that my destiny is to be a phantom pisser, lol! No, I'm just kidding! Actually I'm wondering if that's a clue as to the kind of people I'm supposed to weed out of my life? The ones who try to do damage without being caught, who you don't really see coming?

Thank you, though, for the cute laugh. Love and Light to you! 🙂

• if that's a clue as to the kind of people I'm supposed to weed out of my life? No.

The ones who try to do damage without being caught, who you don't really see coming? Yes.

The ones you close your eyes hoping they would better themselves because of that.

The ones which have nothing to do with your heart, which are just head affairs.

• I understand exactly what you mean, Hanswolfgang. I have actually weeded out people like that in my life, and am currently in the process of weeding another one like that out of my life. When I do, I don't look back at them, but keep my focus forward and move forward. I just want to live a life that's enjoyable, both for myself and my son, a good life that's happy, and filled with love and good people. I have had enough of head games and only want good hearts in my life. And I am working on doing just that. Thank you for your insights and your advice, you have been a blessing! 🙂

• Rest and unrest derive from illusion; with awareness there is no liking and disliking.

All dualities come from ignorant inference.

They are like dreams or flowers in the air: foolish try to grasp them.

Gain an loss, right and wrong: such thoughts must finally be abolished at once.

• I obviously still have a lot to learn. Thank you, Hanswolfgang. I'm trying to remember everything that you're giving to me here. Many blessings to you, especially for being so patient with me as I try to learn and grow. 🙂