I'm Thankful

• I'm thankful for Chinese Restuarants that are open on Thankgiving so I don't have to cook!

• I used to have a rough time when I was in college...I was homeless....didn't have any friends...didn't have any food to eat or a roof over my head....and thought the world was against me. This year things have changed in my mindset. I am thankful for waking up every morning with good health... for the wonderful man that god has sent me to spend the rest of my life with...for the wonderful family that comes with him...I am thank ful for the fact that I do have a roof over my head...food in my stomach...and have the opportunity to find another job that suits me better after being laid off because of economic times. I am thankful for the wonderful support group around me that god has blessed me.

• I am thankful for my family and friends, through whom I am able to see the beauty and the joy.

• I am thankful I finally realized that I have control over my destiny and my life by using the power of my thoughts and the energy created by using positive life forces to guide me and help me create a better life for myself as well as the world around me. I am also thankful for my family and friends and for the angels and spiritual beings surrounding us daily in life and for this website where I can share this positive energy to the universe to help give back for all the blessings and miracles I have realized. Thank You All and have a wonderful holiday season. Thank you for giving back to the universe in this very special way!

• I'm thankful the political winds have changed. I'm thankful for my glorious family, whose every infuriating, spirited, generous memberI love.

• Im Thankful for my family and freinds who are here with me helping eachother get through life.

• I am thankful and greatful for the woderful people god has surrounded my life with. I have been through some hard times, much like others, and the people in my life help keep me optimistic. I am greatful that I have a wonderful family/support group. Thank you God and Thank you Mom and Dad! Love you guys!

• I am thankful for my family and all the friend and strangers whom have helped out family, My son is recently paralzed this year but is alive. i am thankful for my mother in laws tumor that is responding to treatment. I have been blessed. And to all those I don't know have a wonderful

and blessed hokiday season this year.