Goodbye Sweet Friends,

• When I came upon this Forum several months ago, I had no idea what I would find here. There is no doubt in my mind or my heart that I was lead here to find closure and healing for something I didn't even realize I needed. The reply I got from Blmoon for During a past nightmare thread was unbelievable.

I have met many friends here and I won't start to name them because I will surely leave one out but you all know who you are. I want to thank you from my very soul. Anyone who has offered replies to any threads I started or questions Ive had, I will not forget you! I am thankful for you as well as your gifts and in the manner that you are using them most importantly.

I feel that I was lead here by God to get a message. I got that message and now I feel I have many doors opened for me. I want to move forward in the path I feel I need to. I think now is time for me to learn more about what I have always believed but I just haven't studied a lot.

I am sad to leave here but I am happy to because I know I am following the path I need to be on and I am sure that all of you will be happy to know that too. After all I think that is what the ones of you who truly care about others here want for them. 🙂

I want to leave you all with my email if you want you can send me email anytime and if not that will be ok too.

I am going to spend the time that I normally would spend here praying and meditating and learning and I may or may not be back. I just wanted to thank everyone of you who have taken your time to offer help to me. send a message if you want to, saulsat tds dot net

Thank you all so much & Many Blessings to you in the New Year to come!

Love and Lots of Hugs to you my friends!!!

Amy

• I for one wish you the best. Come by anytime you like we would love to hear how your doing. Peace and harmony Amy.

• I just sent you mail.

• I wish the same for you too! In health and happiness! I will check my mail! Thank you, I really admire you and your abilities and how you use them. You are precious!

Many Blessings to You LibrasLair!! I will check in maybe sooner than later.

amy

• Thank you for the very sweet words and we will talk.

• I am sorry to see you go Fairyjaye. You have been a lovely light in this forum. But I am very happy for you that you have found some of the answers you sought and a new path.

I wish you everything good and countless blessings as you go on your journey.

Blessings and Light to you now and always

• I 'll pop in from time to time to check on my true friends. I may be here another day or so, but I want to begin the new year with some type of organization to my day and that will be highly demanding of me as I ve always truly sucked at that! lol! I wish the same for you hisbablove and LibrasLair, I will get back to you as soon as I have time to sit and read what you sent. For now though,

May God grant you always...

A sunbeam to warm you,

A moonbeam to charm you,

A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

go to the pets thread! You can see my Otie!