Need help....want to know if i am having a boy or girl

• My birthday is 9-20-1983 and i conceived in October and i am due in July. I already have a boy and hoping that this will be my girl. I went to a lady that said she thinks girl due to a gemini and air cards appeared. She was correct on when i got pregnant with my son and even at that time she said i would have a boy and girl. I think its another boy. I tried the string test but my ring just spins and then circles, and other times it swings back and forth. i am not proficient enough in the tarot to actually know what i am doing yet wit combinations and in depth readings on myself due to the babys father is always strong and throughout it. please help any insight will help

• hello,

if it helps, i used the chinese baby gender chart. it got both my girl and boy right... According to the chart you're going to have a girl... Congrats on a new healthy baby!

http://www.immihelp.com/nri/chinese-lunar-calendar-gender-prediction.html

• i lean towards a boy beginning of Aug. Is your other son in May?

• sorry, meant to say a Leo boy beginning of Aug. Is your other son in May ?

• hes an January and i conceived in april. hes going be one in two days i am so excited. im due july 3rd. i got a september card for marriage in a reading though a celebration in the summer. dont know

• i di that in the beginning and everything said boy and then about two weeks ago i did it again and they said girl and then i did it again yesterday it said boy...thats why i am so confused. maybe i am not to know. but i am also having complications to a degree and maybe thats why

• i did that in the beginning and everything said boy and then about two weeks ago i did it again and they said girl and then i did it again yesterday it said boy...thats why i am so confused. maybe i am not to know. but i am also having complications to a degree and maybe thats why.

thank you

• the physic thinks this baby is going to be born early june a gemini thats as close as i can get to may. if its late may then hell be a gemini. but does air mean feminine?

• Congratulations to you and Happy First Birthday, Little One. I was off --- May 5th came to mind and a male then Aug 2nd.

If I come in contact with a pregnant woman I am about 90% accurate. In my family, I dream of a birthstone ring before hearing of the pregnancy so I know by this the birth month.

Thanks for letting me know, this was kind of fun. Now I know that I can't do this without a closer relationship of sorts. : )

All the best to you and your family!

• Just saw the rest of your post I usually lean towards Air as masculine, but that could be the traditional (older version).

• Sorry, didn't finish ---- your tarot reader said Gemini that is someone born end of May - end of Jun. This is what she was saying and Gemini's are associated with the quality of air. The air signs consist of Gemini, Aquarius and Libra.

• laie4,

definitely a boy! and i am having complications and could be going at any point, premature labor since 24 wks and now i am just hitting 31 so i am hoping atleast 3 more wks of him staying put. who knows he may just come on May 5 th like you thought. let me know if you sense anything else

• Good luck change5 how about May 6th that is my birthday hehehe. I hope it all goes okay for you. Let us know!!

• had a healty lil boy may 28th named him mateo although premature had no issues as previously assumed...complete opposite of his borther but heres a pic of him n mayb his brother if i can find a good one