Confusion about old souls

• thankyou every1 soo much, you've all helped me a lot.

• Hello there Leoscorpion

I would be so grateful if you could also do my chart.

Date of Birth 03/01/1960

Time: 11:31 AM

Place: Camp LeJuene N.C.

Thank You

• Thank you for your help I personally don't know anyone living who is into that.

• This post is deleted!

• ghostwolf

I will do your chart next week. take care

• ghostwolf

is that March 1 or Jan 3?

some people go with d/m/y so which one is it

thanks

• Thank you very much, I appriciate your time to answer my questions.

• Quite interesting !!! May I add in, if you are referring to Soul as 'old Soul", based on time frame, frankly I disagree because Soul is not bound in any parameters known to we humans. If the reference "old" is based on experience gained/learnt then I think that should be Good for you and all those who feel so.

• Leoscorpion

My birthday is March 1st 1960

Thank You I cant wait for your reply

• Leoscorpion

I meant to say I am excitedly waiting for your reply

• Hi , if anyone is willing to give me a reading ..i was born on april 28, 1982 at 2.50 am MST .i do know a lot of myself and natal chart as i ve been read 3 times..but no one to date has been able to tell me what 6 retrograde planets mean and 9 total celestial retrogrades..Past life stuff? let me know anyone ..your help and guidance and wisdom is and will be greatly appreciated thank you

• ghostwolf

I decided to do your chart this week, because other people haven't given me complete information so I can't do theirs yet. Not sure your gender, but it doesn't matter much.

Here is yours :

Sun in Pisces

She is compassionate and sentimental. She likes isolated occupations: administration, archives, history. Spirit of self-sacrifice. tendency to be led astray, lack of experience or inability to apply experience practically. Lethargy, over-sensitivity and emotionalism.

Moon in Aries

She is autonomous, emancipated, courageous. Self-assured, with energetic activities. She is ambitious and enthusiastic. impulsiveness, domination, aggressiveness, great impetuousness. Constant changing of job.

Mercury in Pisces

Fertile imagination, kind, good. Capable and flexible mind, but a little artificial. melancholy, gullibility. Tendency to illusions, fears and apprehensiveness.

Venus in Aquarius

She likes flowery language: she is very sensitive and detests anything vulgar. She appreciates independence in love, but idealizes and embellishes it. She likes to please and will do whatever is necessary for this. While always being frank, she is not always faithful. because she likes above all to please and will follow through to the end of any adventure that arises. Does not like barriers, likes liberty of action and does not like to account to anyone.

Mars in Aquarius

She uses her aggressiveness in a social battle for freedom, or independence or adventure, but always linked to society. Likes adventure, independence. Disturbances, changes, upsets.

Jupiter in Capricorn

She has great professional aspirations. She likes to direct, organize. She is correct, virtuous, conscientious and worthy. without doubt too avaricious, eager for gain.

Saturn in Capricorn

She is scrupulous, honest, correct, worthy and respectable. melancholy, sullenness, disappointment and bitterness.

Uranus in Leo

She is self-contained, resolute, tenacious. Likes freedom of action and independence.

Neptune in Scorpio

Investigation, inquiry, secrets.

Pluto in Virgo

Takes away her shyness.

Sun in X

Successful career is guaranteed, but may sometimes come late.

Moon in XI

Lots of friends, relationships. She makes friends easily and uses her relationships to further professional success. Feelings of friendship are superficial. Lots of children.

Mercury in X

Her home and comfort are the only things important for her. She is intelligent and speaks easily and cogently. Easily keeps many irons in the fire and concludes her activities. Moves house a lot for business reasons.

Venus in IX

Finds love abroad or marries a foreigner. Refined mind, she likes the Arts, is carried away by beautiful things.

Mars in IX

Deeply rooted opinions, which she knows how to defend energetically. At a certain moment of life, she can fight for a particular ideal but might abandon it along the way, being less convinced than at the beginning of its virtue or because she realizes that it is a losing battle.

Jupiter in VII

She makes a good marriage, with a useful partner who helps to bring success if only by his advice. She never goes outside the bounds of legality.

Saturn in VIII

Financially not very well off, average salary.

Uranus in III

She is curious and inventive. If she does not study for a long time, she will be self-taught. She is intelligent, with a strong personality. She does not like routine and will regularly go on mission for work purposes.

Neptune in V

Extravagant love affairs, great passions.

Ascendant in Gemini

She is sociable, without a doubt a little gossipy. Tends to forget set objectives. Likes to write.

House II in Cancer

Financial success in commercial field will come later than non commercial

House III in Leo

She is a very good organizer. Everything is carefully studied, explained and swiftly executed.

House IV in Leo

Conducts family life like a business, rigorously and authoritatively. Great sense of organization, looks after what she possesses well.

House V in Libra

She is delicate and full of good manners, with a taste for luxury: her friends are the same - refined with very good jobs. Will want to marry (and not just live with the partner).

House IX in Aquarius

Goes into one of the professions, is innovative and original. Likes travel, communicating with different people. Long research.

House X in Aquarius

Success in teaching. Likes contact with others, to speak and explain.

House XI in Aries

Likes to be surrounded by friends full of vigor, solid, spirited. Carries out everything she undertakes.

House XII in Taurus

Business affairs will have their highs and lows sharply

Venus - Mars

She is amorous, not a peaceful and calm lover but a passionate one with a strong temperament. She is demonstrative in love, and likes healthy pleasures. She enjoys life to the full.

Moon - Midheaven

She has a sense of family, profound feelings and especially likes children. If there are changes in her professional life, they are for the better.

Sun - Neptune

She has a fertile imagination, is full of inspiration, and very emotional - all qualities that she uses on the professional level. She likes the Arts, beauty.

Sun - Pluto

This aspect means fights and setbacks. She is presumptuous.

Moon - Jupiter

She is frank, honest, optimistic and generous. She likes good cooking, her comforts. Her friendships are sincere. She is a worker and knows how to surround herself with the right people: she is appreciated at work.

Venus - Uranus

She looks for new sensations in love and is often unsatisfied by affairs which quickly turn into purely conventional relationships. She likes novelty, adventure, the eccentric: she is frivolous, unstable, unfaithful. Marriage is not for her and, if she does throw herself into this adventure, it will end in divorce, written off as a youthful mistake. As a result of her numerous love affairs, she makes sure her line is continued.

Venus - Neptune

She lacks self-confidence and her ideals are not easily to achieve. In love, she is unstable, unfaithful and deceitful. She is easy-going and follows others, she does not take the initiative.

Uranus - Ascendant

She is always changing, is unstable. She is ready to innovate, to change everything. She is inventive.

Moon - Pluto

She wavers between a rich and successful love life and social success. She has difficulty in succeeding in both. Almost always, the choice comes down on an ideal emotional life.

Jupiter - Midheaven

She is a high liver, likes to have fun but knows what she wants and does whatever necessary to get it. She wants to - and does - succeed socially. After a hard day's work, a good well-lubricated meal in the company of friends is just the ticket.

Mercury - Jupiter

She is frivolous and imprudent. She lacks judgement, and is full of self-importance. She has difficulty in realizing her plans, because she lacks clarity and rates her qualities higher than they are.

Venus - Ascendant

She likes everything beautiful, the Arts, balance and harmony. She is amiable and sociable. She likes entertainment and has a loving nature.

Jupiter - Pluto

She likes to direct, is intelligent and is an organizer of the first order.

Pluto - Midheaven

She abuses her power, crushing others in order to achieve her objectives. She risks losing everything and having to start from scratch.

Your interest goes beyond career and material, therefore you are rather uninterested to make the necessary effort and sacrifices needed to climb to the top to achieve fame and wealth. But somehow you always receive support and luck seems to never completely leave you. You possess distinct charm that helps you gain friends in the right places to help you should problems arise.

In love, you easily charm opposite s ex, but not much luck in having stability in relationship, be it your own fear of commitment or your partner's inability to stay commited. You have a wide rage of creativity that somehow you tend to dwell in illusions that you create yourself and evading harsh reality. This also makes you prone to manipulation by others for you can not see them for who they are in reality. However if you are interested in occult and spiritual studies and research, you will achieve quite a feat and your contribution will be vastly acknowledged.

From what I see, you are in a cycle where hard work is required but you will not gain as much result as you should. This means whatever work you put into anything, will not bring you as much money/fame/stability/love – anything you are set to get. This cycle started quite a few years ago, but it will end in 2 – 3 years. By then, you will start a new cycle where you will get the results of past labor.

Remember that life is 90% fate 10% what you make of it. What I read is a chart, based on your birth date. Keep trying and don’t give up, the pay off might come sooner than I mentioned. Try to achieve more balance and stability, so not to let yourself be manipulated by others easily. You can still achieve peace and harmony in relation with others, doesn't mean you always have to please them. Stability and balance can help you attain focus and clarity on what you are trying to achieve, be it success in relationship, career or money. It will also help you stay on track and devoted, so not to become distracted by your other interests or other people trying to distract you from your path.

Bye now take care. Hope this helps.

• Hello leoscorpion, I also have had reads from others but i really don,t believe we have met . I was born February 5th 1943 at 7:15 P.M. in a small town by the name of Timmins, Ontario Canada.I hope this gives you what you require to do a read I am especially wondering about my past lives as I have dreamt twice that i spoke in a very different language and I often wonder what this language was. It was very strange almost not human like but beautiful and easy for me to respond and understand. I was part of a community and felt very comfortable with all the others,the language part is the strongest visual i have of these dreams. Hope this helps you ............ Leonida

• Leonida

I remember responding to your question about dreams meaning

I asked you to look for the answer within that you can turn inward and read the dreams possible meanings. Have you done this? It will help if you remember the dreams and write them down before turning inward and read the possibilities.

It's on an old thread. I remember this dream that's why I remember giving you the hint.

I'm not clairvoyant so I can't interpret your dream. I don't even dream anymore, I rely on my guide for many things. You can ask Hanswolfgang or BLmoon, those are the two I feel can give you clarity.

For past life, you need a past life reader. An advanced astrologer can probably go back some years to see planetary positions and its effect on you, but how far back is back? Unless you know what year exactly you had lived before, astrologer can't do an accurate reading.

He/she can probably predict your occupation, but the only accuracy about past life comes from a past life reader. This means you can go with hypnosis or simply get a reading, Both ways will provide you a more complete story and certain degree of clarity about certain situation or path in your current life time.

• leoscorpion

Thank you for your response and I am sorry to have forgotten that you have helped me before I will take the time and forward my question to the two peoples you have recommended . You are great at what you do and yes you have helped me before, I think we are all so fortunate to have some one like you to ask for all these complicated readings ... YOU ARE BLESSED & SPECIAL

................Leonida

• you're welcome leonida

sorry I don't know about dreams

I don't dream anymore so I never look for its meaning

• LeoScorpion, Thanks for all your help πŸ˜‰ If you find that you have nothing better to do would you do my chart? 2/18/55 10:10 pm Brooklyn NY

• I will next week. Take care.

• SeaWeed and Cappygirl--:-)did you girls happen to notice that your birthdays though one year differnce are one day apart!?Seaweed you're Dec.31st and CappyGirl, you're Jan.1st!

Amazing.:-)

It stuck for many years, all men, who were born DEC.27, DEC 31 and JAN.1 so I saw the two dates immediately.And the 2 dates that you both are are such big ones for so many people too! πŸ™‚

Seaweed, btw, I'm an older Indigo.

There aren't so many my age--but there are others like you--don't worry.Not that there are tons like you of course ;-)--but there are more born in your time than mine..

You're not alone.

Find others who understand and maybe if possible, an older one who might be a guide or friend.And, again if possible, get a counselor or therapist who can help you be yourself --even if she isn't a psychic or an indigo or crystal, a good understanding therapist will help you to be and understand-yourself.

Then, if and when it is time for a real teacher to appear in your life, and or time for you to use your abilities more, you will feel comfortable within yourself --which is so important for people like us. πŸ™‚

• (sigh) my typing plus my computer really rendered my answer above screwy.In the above I was saying the 2 birthdays stuck out in my mind because I'd had 3 close frieinds for yrs, wiht late December (27 and 31) and early January(Jan.1st) birthdays.