Confusion about old souls

• I've been told by a psychic that i am an old soul..i've tried to google what old souls are but i do not understand. I have always been told i'm way more mature for my age...but if i am an old soul why did i choose to come back to earth

• Welcome Seaweedlove!

Someone more qualified than I will respond to your question, but I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that you are not alone here. I sense your confusion and can tellyou this much. An old soul is one that has live before, some many times. Each time you return you learn new things, hopefully you will continue to grow spiritually each time. I don't know that it always your choice to come back but it may well be. Are you an Indigo Child. When were you born? Please be patient about gaining a response, the readers are kind of bectic right now with the holidays and all and so many people requesting a reading. I may take a while to get to you but someone will. May the light of the universe shine upon your path. Blessed be...

Scribe1

• thankyou 🙂 a gypsy that i randomly met told me that i was an indigo but i wasn't sure. I was born on Dec 31 1992 i'm still very young. I believe in a lot of things but they are always brought down by my parents who are very religious ( especially my mom) one day i asked her if she believed anything was possible and she said yes, but how can you believe anything is possible when your stuck in a custom that wasn't invented by nature but by man instead? it becomes frustrating to want to follow your own path but second guessing yourself

• You are very wise and mature for one so young! I suspect that you are an Indigo child, but I am not qualified to make a statement about that, only what I sense from you. You seem to have innate abilities (born with) and might want to spend some energy reading about Indigos and Crystals. Have you had your chart done? Do that. And have your numerology chart done as well. Have your Chinese asrology chart done too. Now I don't suggest you do this all at once...it may take several years to complete these tasks and to gain a sound understanding from each ne. But start studying immediately. And no more second guessing yourself! You will only confuse things more! Let the love and protection of the universe abound upon you. Blessed be...

Scribe1

• seaweedlove

we all are spirits in physical forms. we come here to th physical world to learn. when we die, the body perish, the spirit can either occupy another form, return to spirit world or linger as spirits in the physical world. there are many many lessons to learn, it is not possible to learn them all in one life time, therefore we return to the physical world now and then to learn what is left to learn.

I myself am an old soul. I had at least 4 life times read to me. There were more, but it is not important to read all past lives, because all we need to know is the lessons that can help us in the current life time. Sometimes, after going through a lot of life times we forgot lessons from the past, or from past lives. And so, having our past lives read is meant to remind us these forgotten lessons. If you already have a spirit guide, however, it won't be necessary to have the past lives read, since your guide will help you remember the lessons.

When I had my past lifes read, I didn;'t know how to communicate with my guide. I only had a mentor at the time and learning things from her as I go. By the way I was going to do your chart, but you don't give me brith time. If you still want it, give me again your DOB, birth time and birth location here. thanks.

• to scribe1 : Thank you a lot for your advice i really appreciate it. I have not gotten a lot my charts done but i've always wanted to have them done i have gotten my chinese astrology chart done though. I have this book called lifecolors and in it i took this very long quiz and found out that i am a crystal for my aura and my 2nd one is unknown still, maybe its indigo like you and a lot of people have told me.

to leoscorpion: Thanks also for your input. what did you find out about yourself in your past lives?i would still like my chart done My birthday is dec 31 1992 at 2:15 pm in san francisco ca

• Hello Seaweedlove

I just wanted to say that you are not alone. I am young as well (1991) and i have been told that i have healing and empath abilities. i am not sure though, i dont know if im an old soul either. I am barely starting to know myself just like you and sometimes i become confused about what to do or where to start or whom to talk to. Sometimes i dont even know where my life is going. But i believe everything will come to me in the right time and space. Lets hope we find the right path in this lifetime. Good luck to you!

• Hello Leoscorpion

May i please have my chart done?

Only if you have the time and space.

Here's my data: DOB: January 01, 1991 Time: 12:00 pm

• thanks SunCappyGirl for saying that your going through the same thing, it helps me believe more that i'm not alone with this type of thing

• seaweed

Sun in Capricorn

He is honest, reserved, circumspect, honorable and strong-willed. Quietly ambitious within the realms of the possible, he likes and takes on responsibility. He can work in the social domain.

a bitter, hostile, disagreeable and mistrustful mind.

Moon in Aries

He is autonomous, emancipated, courageous. Self-assured, with energetic activities. He is ambitious and enthusiastic.

impulsiveness, domination, aggressiveness, great impetuousness. Constant changing of job.

Mercury in Sagittarius

Democrat, philosopher, tolerant, respectful of laws. Likes foreign travel. Believes that everything teaches you something.

free spirit, that likes adventure and will leap into hazardous and risky affairs.

Venus in Aquarius Mars in Cancer

He likes flowery language: he is very sensitive and detests anything vulgar. He appreciates independence in love, but idealizes and embellishes it. He likes to please and will do whatever is necessary for this. While always being frank, he is not always faithful.

he is unfaithful, because he likes above all to please and will follow through to the end of any adventure that arises. Does not like barriers, likes liberty of action and does not like to account to anyone. He works relentlessly for the well-being of the family. All the aggressiveness is channelled in order to improve the conditions of life for the family, which is his foremost preoccupation. He rarely gets angry and never cries. He controls himself perfectly. That said, if someone, even a member of the family, goes too far then the anger is all the more impressive for being so uncommon. Domestic quarrels, discipline problems with children, house moves that are not necessarily an improvement.

In matters of the heart, you are a youthful, intelligent, and passionate lover, or you are magnetically drawn to partners with these qualities. You do require some "space" and freedom to explore in any relationship, and prefer not to be possessed. However, you can display distinct moments of possessiveness yourself! It is important that your mind is stimulated in love affairs, but you also strongly value subtle, non-verbal levels of communication. You value being friends with your partners as well as lovers, but that can be a challenge for you when you are in your more insecure moods. You are turned off by partners (or potential partners) who are uncommunicative, dull, or lacking in spontaneity. However, you also crave a feeling of security, and a partner who is too outgoing might leave you feeling insecure. You can be a real flirt, but you usually are able to deliver on your promises! You can easily confuse partners by being indifferent and objective one day, and moody the next. Although you thrive on the emotional and physical charge that you get from sex, you are also able to examine it from an impersonal level. You are passionate and intense, yet in some ways you can be the most rational of lovers. Your emotional and sexual needs can be so mixed and varied that a partner is bound to have a hard time knowing what you want and when. It may be a challenge for you to find a deeply satisfying partnership, especially in youth, simply because your romantic and sexual needs are conflicting.

Jupiter in Libra

A high liver with a sweet, attractive and sunny disposition. Likes justice, which he trusts. He knows how to forgive completely.

he can have problems, because he gets involved in doubtful situations through trusting too much.

Saturn in Aquarius

Long-term studies and, if family circumstances do not allow this, he will teach himself. He is serious and methodical in work. Likes to visit the elderly and intellectuals, who both enrich his mind.

bad luck, adversity, problems and disappointed hopes.

Uranus in Capricorn

A great battler. He has so much power, that one thinks nothing can defeat him. His mission in society, in the world means everything to him.

Neptune in Capricorn

He is discerning, wise and sensible.

Pluto in Scorpio

Great sexual activity.

Moon in XI

Lots of friends, relationships. He makes friends easily and uses his relationships to further professional success. Feelings of friendship are superficial.

Mercury in VIII

Has a fear of death, but who doesn't? He can be tormented at night. He likes research, investigation, enquiries. Studies well.

Mars in III

Lively spirit, alert and ingenious but sarcastic, critical, provocative. He is quarrelsome. Expresses himself easily, does what he wants: success is at the end of the road. He is capable and acts quickly.

Jupiter in V

He likes games and distractions. He has passion which lights up his days. He is lucky in love, but also professionally, with pleasant working conditions and duties. He loves his children and gets much enjoyment from them.

Saturn in X

His up-bringing is rigorous, severe. His professional life is all-important. He is serious, methodical, persevering. He wants to have power, to succeed and has all the necessary qualities to achieve this objective, by taking one step at a time.

Uranus in IX

Interested in humanity. He is highly intellectual. He travels a lot. His mind is always alert, even when sleeping, during which time he often resolves the problems of the previous day.

Neptune in IX

Interest in art, has high ideals and a great attraction for sea voyages.

Ascendant in Gemini

He is sociable, without a doubt a little gossipy. Tends to forget set objectives. Likes to write.

House II in Gemini

Financial success will be acquired thanks to various activities, frequent changes, be it of the activity or the workplace.

House III in Cancer

Family and dear ones are very important to him, they can always count on him in times of difficulty or trouble.

House IV in Leo

Conducts family life like a business, rigorously and authoritatively. Great sense of organization, looks after what he possesses well.

House V in Virgo

He does not lack for practical sense to run his business and home: He is ingenious and good with his hands. He is modest and prudish.

House VI in Libra

Above all else, likes good work conditions, a good atmosphere. Weak point: the kidneys.

House IX in Capricorn

Respects the religion and tradition in which he was brought up as a child, still holds this belief.

Likes justice and loyalty.

House X in Aquarius

Success in teaching. Likes contact with others, to speak and explain.

Mercury - Venus

He looks on the bright side of life: he is gay, agreeable, optimistic, sociable. He likes to speak and write, and does both with charm and artistry. His intellectual pleasures are influenced by his feelings. He is amorous and sensual. He likes beauty, the Arts but also travelling.

Sun - Uranus

He is above all independent and original. He likes change, reforms, he is allergic to everything routine. He has a strong personality, and has many friends.

Moon - Midheaven

He has a sense of family, profound feelings and especially likes children. If there are changes in his professional life, they are for the better.

Moon - Jupiter

He is indifferent to others, to those who surround him: he is negligent and indecisive. He likes excess, gambling and his honesty is elastic. This aspect does not help professional success, especially as he tends to spend more than he earns.

Sun - Neptune

He has a fertile imagination, is full of inspiration, and very emotional - all qualities that he uses on the professional level. He likes the Arts, beauty.

Jupiter - Saturn

He is serious, patient, honest, hard-working, orderly. His judgement is good and he thinks over things. He pursues his objectives to the bitter end, always knowing when to choose the right moment. He is upright and respects the law.

Sun - Jupiter

He is negligent, spendthrift. He goes to excesses of all sorts. He is proud and arrogant, and considers himself much superior to others.

Saturn - Midheaven

He is ambitious, but in a calculated, well-balanced way. He perseveres, is serious, orderly. He climbs the ladder slowly but surely: if need be, he is willing to change his ideas. He is wise and experienced.

Mars - Uranus

He is full of contradictions. He is original, tending to the eccentric, violent, headstrong, impatient and irascible. He fights to the bitter end to overcome hurdles, and has the strength to overcome them.

Mars - Pluto

He is ambitious, has a great capacity for work, has self-confidence and goes to the end of his plans.

Jupiter - Midheaven

He is a high liver, likes to have fun but knows what he wants and does whatever necessary to get it. He wants to - and does - succeed socially. After a hard day's work, a good well-lubricated meal in the company of friends is just the ticket.

Jupiter - Uranus

He is too independent and his liberty is all-important. He lacks diplomacy, and his extravagance is shocking. He likes verbal battles and espouses extremist ideas in order to shock his companions. He has a number of internal tensions.

Venus - Ascendant

He goes to excess in his pleasures, frequents doubtful company. He lacks good taste.

Jupiter - Neptune

He is easily influenced. He is a dreamer, who lets himself be seduced by fine words, which are not always sincere. He does not see wickedness and is often fooled by people.

You appear standoffish and discreet, simply because you are careful of your thoughts. But you are nonetheless wicked, you don't care what people think of you. Unfortunately you don't always see wickedness in other people. But you're resourceful and know how to get back what you lost. You are passionate and prefer to work behind the scene, you will make good worker in research, history, origin of mankind and occult/ metaphysics/ the future. You are constantly on the lookout for new discoveries and inventions, that may bring you quite a fortune even if you do not expect it. You are modest and can be faithful, but you are rather cold and formal in romance. You are not one shy away from sexual activity, but in love, you tend to make your lover feel secure with not much affection and sensuality. You feel more at ease to relate with those you've known for a long time and share the same interest. You are hardworker, ambitious, courageous but can be unforgiving to those who you feel delaying or blocking your progress. You hate to be manipulated but constantly looks for the opportunity to use to your advantage, be it person or event. You do not see this as manipulation, but to some, this can provoke conflicts. Money comes to you through hardwork and networking. You do need to curb tendency to hoard, so you can save for rainy day. You respect tradition, family and old values. You prefer quality over quantity, this goes for almost every aspect of your life, including s ex and family.

The chart is based on planets position the day you were born, since then upbringing and experiences might have affected you profoundly. If anything rings true and you feel the need to work on it, do so. You are still in the cycle where you can earn money through work or networking. But in the next 4 - 5 years you will find it hard to earn from work, although you can still earn from networking. Work on expanding your networking cycle, if anything, this is where you will find success when employment opportunity is lacking.

• Seaweed

don't know if you are male or female but it doesn't matter for the chart

I learned quite a few things : value of loyalty, reason why I fear water, reason why I fear se xual activity in my younger days (I am never abused in this life time, but I was horribly in the past life) and to return to spiritual path (in the past I was one of the proud students of the prominent spiritual leader, but I have left this path for money and lust).

It took years of inner work to get over my fears. My mind is rich of fantasies but not until now that my body enjoys se xual activity. The pain I constantly felt, was not real. It was a scar from the past.

The value of loyalty, I still hold it. The countries were at war. My family was a prominent figure at the time. The enemy sent a spy to work for my father. He was attracted to me and my father liked his work, so he was going to give me to him as his wife. I found him negotiating with the enemy and warned my father, but he convinced my dad I was wrong. So we got married anyway. My country lost the war and my family was executed. In the midst of victory party, I ran away. He was angry and had me tortured. I died giving birth of his child.

About the spiritual path, I had asked the universe to give me another chance. My prayer is answered. The universe sent me more mentors, more power animals and on top of it, a guide. She was the same guide I had in the past, and now I have her back. It's like meeting an old friend, I keep constant communication with her and enjoy our time together. My steps are light and my views of life have never been so clear. She only gives guidance for me, so if I do ask anything about other people, I never get clear answer or no answer at all. This is because I have a lot to learn myself, so that is all the knowledge I need for now.

• suncappy

will do your chart sometime before new year

• Hello there Leoscorpion,

I have just been admiring the extensive work you have been doing on Seaweed's chart. Not to mention your insightful responses you have taken the time to compose for many others.

May I be so bold as to ask for a chart please?

I would dearly love to clear up the random, confusing advice I've pieced together from the net over the years.

Just when you have the time, naturally.

I was born in Melbourne, Victoria Australia 11:29am, 31st August, 1971.

Thanking you greatly in advance,

AndreaX

• will do. after suncappy's.

knowledge and wisdom belong to the universe.

none of these are mine. the credits go to the universe. I am just sharing.

bye now take care and thanks for the kind words.

• Thanks leoscorpion,

The fact you're taking the time to Freely share is what sets you apart.

Much appreciated:-)

• to leoscorpio: thankyou for the chart, how do you talk to your guide?

• Seaweedlove:

I am so happy for you that you received answers so quickly! Leoscorpion is wonderful about that! I hope and pray that you will continue to find the answers you seek. The are several very wise and knowlegeable people in this forum whom I would trust with any question I have. In fact I have a couple of questions out there, just waiting for someone to get to me LOL. Continue with your studies stay positive! Blessed be...

Scribe1

• Hi I am new to this site. I walked into a bar one day and the bar tender told me I was a very old soul. I started looking into the mirror to see if the bags under my eyes were large or dark. She told me that she recognised me through my eye prints is this possible? She also told me that I have lived many many lives and I havn't learned the lesson that I needed to move on. I was supposed to have her do my chart ? I really wanted to do that but when I returned she no longer worked there. I have always wondered what she needed to tell me. Can some one tell me what I need to know? I was born February 18th 1955 @ 10:10pm in Brooklyn N.Y.

• Old souls are people who have re-incarnated many times. hundreds. That's a lot of karma to release. Love and Light to you Autumnwind

• Autumwind Thank you!