Requesting any type of Reading

• Is anybody still doing readings here?

I'd love to recieve one if that is okay. I'd like to know what 2010 has in store for me, career wise(wannabe screenwriter) and in love. The ending of 2009 pretty much leaves my life up in the air and i think anything is possible. But sometimes i feel too many burdens and can feel dragged down by them; thus i sometimes lose hope. I also feel as though there is a dark energy surrounding me.

Anyway, if anybody has the time to do a reading on me i'd be eternally grateful! Anything picked up i'd love to hear!

My date of birth is May 13, 1988

• I do a little numerology so I can see this year has been a 2 year for you. A personal year 2 is a wait and see time; a year when you will find yourself in the background and very much in a stage of development. This is not a time to force the issue and try to move forward. It is a time for cooperation and building relationships that will benefit you in the future; a year for accumulating and collecting. Aggressiveness will cause problems now. You must be prepared for delays, detours, stoppages and you must be patient. This is a time of small contribution, of helping, and details must be taken care of when they come up. You may give time and effort to further another's work. This year may be a test to your self-control and emotional sensitivities. This is a time to improve your abilities to work with others in a productive way and this can be difficult for you if you have chiefly worked alone in the past. Keep calm, cool, and pleasant. You may experience a degree of nervous tension during this period; the two year brings a tendency to emotional extremes including depression. Very deep relationships with a person of the opposite sex (including marriage) may be more apt to occur during a 2 year. If married, there is apt to be a deepening of feeling in the relationship during a 2 year. However splits and breakups can also occur.

2010 is for you a 3 personal year. This year wants to expand your life and focus. It brings increased activity and recognition. Enthusiasm moves into the picture. You may find yourself quite busy with more social interaction. Seeds can be planted in the hearts and minds of those around you. If you become confused by too many directions, pick the one that excites you the most. Expression and Creativity are highlighted. This is a social, happy year, and it generally tends to exude bright and cheerful vibrations. This is a year when you will want to check up on old friends and broaden your social circle to include some new ones. Romance and love affairs can bloom. You are inclined to live life to its fullest now, even if you have to pay the consequences later on. You are likely to be more sociable and the bridle of responsibility will seem to be loosened a bit. You are inclined to scatter your energies and undertake too many things at the same time. You can safely take some time off to enjoy yourself, but resist the temptation to completely give in to having a good time; keep your goals in mind. A 3 personal year is a good time to expand personal creative talents, particularly those related to the arts and verbal skills. Recognition in this regard is likely this year. While this can be a happy year as far as personal expression and activities are concerned, it may be a disastrous year on the business scene. A generally frivolous attitude in that environment can cause rash decisions and impractical, unfinished schemes. This is not likely to be a very good year for your finances, and it is fortunate that the next year is designed to compensate these effects.

Your lifepath is 8, meaning Manifestation. It is all about getting what you want. The eight becomes very busy managing and supervising with its sense of judgment. Behind the vibration of the eight is: power, authority, capability, organization, efficiency, skill, and hard work.

• Thank you Captain for taking time out to help me. 2009 without a doubt feels like a 2 year, and hopefully 2010 will bring fond memories.

I just pray this dark ora leaves my life and i can get on with everything. But, like i say, everything happens for a reason!

Happy holidays and stay blessed.