IRachael.....You Have Got Some Nerve Lady

• people...DONT FEED THE TROLLS(for those of you who arent familliar with the term "troll" in internet slang it refers to a person whose soul purpous is to spam and annoy you)just ignore irachel and report her/him to the admins and let them handle the situation,if you confront trolls chances are your only wasting your time and energy.

• Done. She got on another thread and I reported her as well.

Happy, peaceful & prosperous New Year everyone 🙂

• I reported her, too. I poked around a hit, and noticed that whoever sent them used actress Alyssa Milano's name. IMO, that is a wee bit of id theft, don't you think?

• Hi Ladies,

Yep, and i reported her too, 3 times. that is messed up, alyssa milano. she is one of my favorite actress,the nerve of them using her name...

• She spammed my quotes a day thread, i reported her ass as well as asking people not to pay her any fucking att.

we may have to go to more severe approaches. lemmi look n see what i can do.

• I reported her to support staff, they useally let me know when someone is on the ban list, if she aint by now she will bloody be soon enoigh so we gotta have faith, no?

• May each of you have A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROPEROUS, MAGICAL PEACEFUL YEAR.

May you be BLESSED BEYOND MESSURE.

May your hopes, dreams, hopes, desires come to be during this coming year of 2010.

loving silver wings

ps - food for thought -

I have noticed the word "BUT" is used a lot.

When I see this I get the feeling "WHEN WILL THE NEXT SHOE DROP"

My sense is this contains a negative feeling.

Somebody once told me, replace this word with "YET" and see how your statement feels.

62 yrs a Taurus

• Hi Wenchie!

Happy New Year to you as well! It's the second now here too, 5pm.....yeah, it does see forever ago. LOL.....prolly cause I've been working my a$$ off! LOL

All the best in the new year!

• GREAT WONDERFUL NEWS. WAS JUST INFORMED BY TAROT DOT COM´S SUPPORT STAFF THAT IRACHEL IS ON THE BAN LIST. SO HOPEFULLY ALONG HER BAN HER POSTS N SPAMMING SCAMMING WILL FOLLOW INTO THE OBLIVION AS WELL N NADA SEEN AS IF SHE NEVER EXCISTED LET ALONE SCAMMED THE THREADS N FORUMS.

HALEJUJA I SAY AMEN LOL

HURRRAAAYY FOR US HURRAYYYYY LOLOLOL

• Hi witchone,

I can help with the dream stuff! E-mail me here: and I'll see what I can do.

Hi wenchie - Can you tell me where you found that meditation? It's been several months since I've meditated, but I need the refresh.

Thank you!

• Hello valerie, may I jump in here? I just read your email thank you again. I use this site for a guided meditation:

he has a beautiful voice and energy.

Youtubes flooded w/ meditations also. Ya'll reminded me to not "skip" it again today.

Cheers

Pfree

• Thank you Spygirl, I am very grateful for your offer. I'll email and hopefully you can help me see my way. If not, no doubt it's 'cos I'm not ready and I'll still be grateful.

• Thanks pfree! I'll have to check out the Youtube meditations and do some other poking around.

Witchone - I look forward to the e-mail! Take your time. Realizing there is a message is half the battle - more than half in my opinion!

• Come on Admin.......seriously! iRachel is back to clogging the forum again with all her spam posts. I thought she was supposed to be banned. What is going on? Why is this person still able to post her crap all over a dozen or so posts?

Spygirl........I'll email you the site I was using if you like. I just googled "free online guided meditations" and a whole heap came up and I looked at a few and have tried a few that have been quite good. You can't download them to your computer but you can listen to them, I've got a laptop and use my ipod earphones so it's easy for me. It may not suit if you have to sit at a computer.

• C*rap admin, that's what I said

• LMAO wenchie.

by the by hows u? i hope u didnt forget little ole me lol

• Charmed,

No I haven't forgotten about you. Just dealing with my own shitty life where nothing is going right for me and not in the right space to get much for anyone to be honest. I really really want to be able to tell you what you want to know, but I can't control it or make it happen, which is very frustrating for me when I really want to be able to help people. I will certainly come back to you, I have not forgotten you. I hope your doing ok. 🙂

• S*hitty

• Wenchie, could you please post the meditation site if you feel it is worth some of us trying. I am always looking for something new to help in meditation. thank you.

• This post is deleted!