Should i continue with my art as a career?

• Should i keep my art as a hobby or continue it as a career?

can anyone help me with this?JML 6-18-1980

• You should neither keep your art as a hobby nor continue it as a career.

You have mental power, the ability to focus your mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing your thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that you need to learn or accomplish on the mental level. You have the opportunity to fix your mind on certain goals and objectives. It is the focus of the mind. Out of that focus and concentration, success is assured.

Don’t be a miser in receiving: People are miserly in giving, they are miserly in receiving too. When great gifts descend on you, you shrink away, you back away; you become afraid because those great gifts are so great that you feel you may be drowned. When bliss comes to you it is like a flood.

• If you are by vocation an artist it is not a choice really. If you do not give your talent the disipline and craft it demands you will feel the emptiness--the loss of who you are. I am a Poet, artist and musician. I know which is hobby and the one I can not ignore too long without loosing myself if I'm not careful. To be an artist by vocation is not a choice but more an asignment the Divine expects fullfilled. Making money is a seperate thing and true art is not part of that reality when creating. It isn't a choice but a direction you choose to take if you decide to mix the two. If you have indeed found the perfect combination of making cash but not letting it influence your art then you should keep on keepin on. And if not--your not alone. I could not make a living off of poetry. You can change careers but you can't change who you are if you are an artist you must create--and dig ditches on the side if you must.. My advice--FOLLOW YOUR BLISS.

• thanks and much appreciation hanswolfgang, Blmoon.

Balance with bliss

• Dropping the mask and bringing out your original face is the whole alchemy of meditation.

• Hi, hanswolfgang! Could you please give me a reading? I was wondering what is in store for me and my boyfriend in 2010 (my birth date is 6-26-93 and his is 3-10-91). If there's anything else you need to know, let me know...Thanks!

• Your advice has already surfaced in a positive way thank you so much!