Hanswolfgang can you please help me?

• Hmm, Hans, I like it. Not sure I quite get all of it, but you see that gives me something to think about, which always results in lots of different new thoughts coming into being, and I enjoy that. Many people on this forum probably see you as a saint you know.

• Hi Hans how are you?

If someone has surplus energy and good thoughts let me send some, i am going to more tests today regarding job. This one is tough, long duration and implies spatial mind and concentration. As well i passed both previous tests. Hans thank you for support and your visionary responses!

Wishing good day to everyone here

• Jenever7

if one is to attain to the non-dualist state, nothing short of absolute aloneness will do.

• Hi Uhura

just sended something to you 😉

There is no secrey key of success, there is no secret formula of how to succeed.

Nothing fails like success. Just be in the flow, egoless and empty.

• I caught it mind reader. 🙂

Empty mind in this dimension allows receiving. Interesting story for all is bellow. Reality based or fiction, this story can make you think about human performances and real strength. Talk soon.

In the spring of 1979 a 26 year old student at the University of Sheffield

in the United Kingdom walked into the university doctor's office with

complaints of a cold.

The doctor on staff noticed that the student, who held a first-class

honors degree in mathematics, was rather normal except he had a slightly

larger than average head. Curious, the doctor sent the student to James

Lorber who was part of a world-leading spinal surgery team at Sheffield

Children's Hospital.

What Dr. Lorber found was almost unbelievable!

The student, with a reported IQ of 126 had no signs of any mental

deficiency. Yet, when Dr. Lorber X-rayed the student's head he discovered

he had almost no brain tissue to speak of. His head was filled with fluid.

What little brain matter he had was crushed against his spinal cord, a

measly few millimeters thick rather than the typical CENTI-meters.

This condition is called hydrocephalus. It results when cerebral fluid

expands and fills the brain causing the cortex to be squashed against the

inside of the skull.

There have been many other reported cases where normal functioning people

have been found to have virtually no brain matter.

In this particular case Lorber calculated the man's entire brain weighed

about 100 grams compared to the average adult brain weighing 1500 grams.

100 grams is little more than the average weight of a dog's brain and this

from an honors student in mathematics!

Let's pause and think about this for a moment. How many dogs do you know

who have an honors degree in mathematics? Can't think of any? Neither can

I. How was the student capable of functioning on the level that he was?

Lorber asked himself a similar question and it begged him to wonder

whether the brain was even necessary at all. In 1980 the journal Science

headlined with the discovery and the rest is history.

The history lesson may go back farther than you think. To ancient

spiritual yogi's.

Many scientists have been quietly but steadily growing in suggesting the

brain is more of a receiver than the total warehouse storing our

consciousness. This leads to another unusual question. If the brain is a

receiver what is sending the signals?

The answer is one we have been hearing from mystics for thousands of

years.

You are not flesh. You are an energy being using a physical body to

interpret and explore this reality.

By reflecting on that knowledge you have been given power because now you

can work to affect your energy body. If you are not aware of it how can you

help it?

Like your physical body, your energy body needs food. Albert Einstein said

that energy can never be destroyed; only transformed. If you learn to

absorb energy you will begin to awaken and strengthen your energy mind.

So, the question is when you meditate, reflect, make decisions. which

'mind' are you going to use to do these tasks? The slow, organic brain

or the energy mind?

• This post is deleted!

• I love this story, it hit me where I live. Put another tenner in the till.... Hehehehe.

• Uhura,

modern scientists like karl pribram, david bohm and others, have been stumbling on religion. They have been stating that our brains may be holograms, interpreting a holographic universe; that certain circuits in the brain are the trigger of consciousness without a content, that it is the analytical, the thinking part of the mind, that creates separation and fragmentation while the intuitive part experiences reality in a holistic way; that energy is a limited term needing to be replaced by a wave concept. They are proposing resonance’ andsynchronicity’ as more appropriate terms. When you are talking about the mind do you mostly mean the thinking part — the one which creates our belief systems and personalities? Is it enough to totally disidentify with the thinking, or does the mind altogether — including the conscious and the superconscious — need to be transcended? Is the universe, is existence made of mind stuff? The scientists are trying something which is beyond their field. Meditation is not of the mind. Meditation is freedom from the mind; it is transcending mind, it is going beyond mind. And all these scientists are talking about mind. Meditation has nothing to do with mind; it has something to do with awareness of the mind. It does not go into the details of the mind, what it consists of, how it functions, all its mechanics. Awareness is simply disidentification with the mind; mind is left behind as a mechanism. The moment the mind is completely left behind and there is only pure awareness, just a luminosity, it is awakening. And existence is not made of the stuff mind is made of, no. Existence is made of the stuff called God; to be more exact, of godliness, which is even beyond awakening. Awareness is beyond mind. Mind is beyond matter. Godliness is beyond awakening, and godliness is simply beyondness. Then this beyondness goes on and on with no end to it. It is not an object that you can study from the outside. You can study a roseflower from the outside without becoming a roseflower. Of course, it is simple — if you yourself become the roseflower, who is going to study it? The scientist studies objects, but awareness is not an object — it is your subjectivity, it is the scientist’s very soul. He cannot put it on the table and dissect it and try to find out what it consists of — who will do it? Science has a limitation. The limitation is that the objective world is its world. Beyond it, any scientist trying to approach the subjective world is just being a Don Quixote. He needs his nuts and bolts tightened — or maybe loosened. Science has no way beyond objects. Beyond objects is the world of religion, or more exactly — of religiousness.

• Thank you shorty1028,

if you try to understand intellectually, it is nonsense, because intellect know only one thing: if you DO something, only then it is done. If you don´t do, it is not done.

But being knows a greater secret, that there are things: if you do them you will undo, if you don´t do them they happen.

• WantingQuietude,

in the beginning trust is a feeling, in its final flowering it is being.

• I did not tell i believe in this, i do not even have idea is this true as i mentioned.

I am not so into belief of any sort, just it sounds somehow interesting if it is at least partly true. How i understood this story? Well i understood if i want to operate better or meditate i need to empty mind, to make it relaxed and blank to allow other information flows better. And i did not understand WantingQuietude. trying to translate this sentence not to be literary but i can`t. What you mean by this? 🙂

Mind is for me thinking process thats how i perceive it and i do not think Universe consists of mind stuff but i cant say really if we need to transcend to another being dimension to the soul.

To be honest i am not sure if this story talks about science matter at all, I just think story is based on some fact and used to describe something else probably about sync. resonance to become rose flower for example if we want to analyze rose flower.

And it is good someone reacted so i can get some another point of view to this subject. One more note, story was just interesting at least it is good to think we can better than this what we can perform in this world actually.

Is it possible to switch off mind totally in order to reach particular resonance, well i have no idea is it possible. For me it is good enough if it comes sometimes and naturally and i am satisfied with small. Whatever i have distance about subjects to the point of scepticism.

i used this story just to rethink about replacing typical response of our mind when we conquer some question or task, to meditate better. Maybe i missed something....??

I am not person who lives consistent with already existing potential, sometimes i do not even accept it and refuse to use it for good since it crosses with logic.

Sorry WantingQuietude english is not my native language so ti is advanced for me to translate essence of something in just one sentence. really what you mean by this? don`t let me bang my head with playing words. :))

• I'm so sorry Uhura,

I was responding to Hans' story about the priest and rabbi. Sorry if I confused you.

• Dear Hanswolfgang,

Could you please do a reading for the following persons w/ their birthdays below:

20 july 1955 > female

29 april 1942 > male

23 may 1954 > male

1 may 1952 > male

These guys are somewhat I am connected with as friend, sweetheart and ex.

Thanks for your help in advance

• 20 july 1955 > female: you are probably very creative. Just how it manifests in your life will depend a lot on what are your values and your occupation.

In all cases, it is wise to safeguard your personal property. Just be more careful than usual because there is a strong potential for someone to either rip you off or in some other way do something dishonest.

Being such a creative force, this can bring great success in any of the artistic pursuits. This is an energy that can be used to further your success in many areas.

Finally, this can represent an initiation into a higher lifestyle. For example, you might read a book that inspires you to start a regular plan of exercise. Because that book caused a positive change in your basic lifestyle, this would be considered to be a spiritual initiation. Of course, there are more profound spiritual initiations than a new exercise program, but keep in mind that this initiation will have a definite effect on what you do day in and day out.

29 april 1942 > male: he is dominated by the thinking of a woman.

23 may 1954 > male: his source is unconditional love to all opposites.

1 may 1952 > male: he is disappointed.

This translation of things creates many unnecessary problems. Not to be greedy means not to desire, not to want. But renouncing becomes just a step to get, so it is just a methodology -- you are still for getting.

• Hanswolfgang-

I hope this arrives to find you happy and healthy. I am an Aquarian female born 2/5/1962 at 11:53 PM, I have lived with a man for four years and he recently moved out of the home we shared into another home saying he needed some space (he is renovating the house as well). His DOB 3/23/1953. I lost my job in January of 2009 and have yet to find another job. Can you advise me on a few things; is this relationship dead/ or is it really just a break? We talk almost daily and we see one another often. I am wondering did he do this because I wasn't working or is there some other underlying reason(s)? I am an fairly attractive woman and have had several ask me why am I with him, but that isn't thier business. Do you see me finding another job soon, do you see us getting back together (maybe we needed some space, being together all the time)? I appreciate your readings they are generally full of honesty and insight. If there is anything that you see that I may have over looked please feel free to comment.

• I am an Aquarian female born 2/5/1962 at 11:53 PM: You are very spiritual and you can have great success in your life as long as you do not disregard the wisdom that is intended to guide you through life. You are here to learn to TRUST and keep going in spite of circumstances. Your main challenges will come in the areas of work and health. You must live the higher values you know if you are to have the blessings and power that is inherently available to you. You must think, speak and act from a higher perspective or suffer innumerable ills. You are protected by a high, spiritual force but even this is not as powerful as your own actions and attitudes. You must live what you know and follow your intuitive guidance. Maybe you marry into money or receive support from associations. You can always do well if you work hard and maintain honesty. Nothing can stop you but yourself.

This relationship is neither dead nor is it really just a break.

He did do this because you wasn't working and there are some other underlying reason(s).

Do you see me finding another job soon? No.

do you see us getting back together? Yes.

If there is anything that you see that I may have over looked please feel free to comment: Be open for a strong impact from outside which will help you to become more spontaneous and free, to come out of your grave.

So it is very very essential to pass through it, and you need it, because every society is repressive. They may differ in their repressions -- something is repressed in india and something else is repressed in canada -- but all societies are repressed.

Emphases differ, but repression is there.

• Thank you for your insight. I see things and often am afraid to trust as you as have said. I am learning to trust self and take others for who they are. If at any time you feel me and want to send information, do so. I check everyday. Would you like my email address? Is this the only way to reach you? Thank you so very much. You have proven worthy on several things.

• You can have my email address:

If this is deleted you can check my profiles, e.g.: google.com/profiles/egonaag

Is this the only way to reach you? No. There is skype, windows messenger, google messenger, google chat, email, phone etc.

If at any time you feel me and want to send information, do so: seek for more clarification.

I cannot give you any idea about what you have to become; I only give you a key so you can explore within yourself what script you have brought with you, what seeds you already have within you. Somebody will become a rose and somebody may become a lotus, so no idea has

to be imposed from the outside.

• Hope your well Hanswolfgang,

A few months back I was lucky enough to receive a reading from you. While it gave me hope and I took it to heart, things seem to just keep getting worse for me. It's getting to a point where I'm low on energy and my mind frame is extremely negative.

My birth date is May 13, 1988.

I’d appreciate any advisement you may have. If more information is needed, please let me know.

• bmbigwolf513

I’d appreciate any advisement you may have: Just wait, be patient.

You don´t even know who you are. That is the first thing to be explored. And if that is understood, root and all, you will understand your situation too.