Hanswolfgang can you please help me?

• Sigh...Hans I'm back. I need a reading. I thought that I was finally to the place of releasing my friend and moving on in "bliss". I decided that I was going forth with love and no expectations - as a child, as you like to say - just ready for a new adventure to unfold. I was done with the hurt that my friend's constant uncertainty and lack of clarity causes me. So that was Saturday.

On Sunday, my friend was back, apparently not quite ready for me to move on into my "bliss". Says he needs me in his life, and not to give up on him. Well, literally within minutes of ending that conversation I received an e-mail from a man I hadn't seen in 32 years - my first boyfriend who I haven't seen since I was 17. He claims he's been looking for me for years. Wants to see if there's still anything there between us. So this is an interesting situation. Two men who think they need me in their lives...but for what? Would you mind doing a reading for me regarding what the intentions of each of these men is at this point?

Thank you Hans.

• Two men who think they need me in their lives...but for what? For having you as a possession.

Would you mind doing a reading for me regarding what the intentions of each of these men is at this point? One man looks over the great water and is waiting, the other is disoriented and puzzled.

Left alone, you start feeling worried. There is no way to find out whether you are right or wrong -- where are you going? Is this the right way?

• But Hans, strange as this may sound, I am not sure which man is which. Which one waits and which one is really confused. I see your other points...the possession. Neither is the "right" way, focus on where I am going maybe?

• Neither is the "right" way, focus on where I am going maybe? Yes.

which man is which: I followed your order, as I usually do.

You are planning for the future, not knowing that death will destroy all future. Be wise. Remain in the moment. Live it as totally as possible and then you will know no death. A man who is not worried about tomorrow, knows no death. He becomes deathless, because death is tomorrow—life is today.

• Ahhh, so interesting Hans...what you say about which man is which. I suspected that very thing, which is what led me to ask, because it actually seemed the least likely on the surface of things. Probably won't surprise you at all then that it is the "confused" one that pushes me to plan for the future. But someone who waits is just as much thinking of the future, or there would be no sense of waiting. He simply waits across the water. In asking me to wait, he also pushes me to plan for the future. One claims that he is a "planner" by nature, the other claims that he let's "Fate" determine the outcome. But if a person makes a decision to let Fate lead one's life, isn't that a plan in itself? The planner actively seeks to live his life more fully, the other is willing to accept whatever life brings to him. Do something, do nothing. But the choice to do nothing, is actually doing something. Neither of them is living in the moment and that is going to pull me out of the present.

Thank you Hans, it is all much clearer now.

• Hi Hans,

There's a young man in my life at work.. tall, shaggy brown hair, glasses, cocky grin, cute, funny, makes me laugh. His eyes twinkle when he looks at me. Is he interested or trying to make an old woman feel... well, like this? What is going to happen with him and why? Thanks!

• Jenever7

But if a person makes a decision to let Fate lead one's life, isn't that a plan in itself? No. if he really has no expectations and does not only want to avoid responsibility.

The decision to let Fate lead one´s life ist that of existential experience. It is not of speculation, thinking, philosophizing. It is a love affair, hence offering is needed. And only one offering is acceptable to Fate; that is your whole being.

• Hi WantingQuietude

he is interested.

What is going to happen with him and why? He is going to be the local hero, because he needs attention from as many as possible.

When you are born you are born only with the potential to exist, to survive, not with the art of making life a joy, a bliss, a celebration. That art has to be learned. It is the process of transforming the potential into the actual.

• Hello Hanswolfgang, You read for me on page 3 and stated to not let any disaster in my prescense. How am I suppose to know who or what the disaster is. I have been trying to stay positive throughout this whole fiasco. What am I mourning and why am I so defiant with myself? This has been one rough month.

• Hello MsScorp

How am I suppose to know who or what the disaster is: All that what causes you stress and burdens you is the disaster.

What am I mourning and why am I so defiant with myself? You are mourning your impulses, because you are suppressing your energy. You are identified with your mother.

Have great sympathy. Listen with love; argumentation won´t help. Make no effort to convince others. Make yourself simply available for all those who are ready to partake of you. Be courageous enough to be non-argumentative. Sympathy has to be the foundation, participation has to be the base. Fall EN RAPPORT. And remember, argumentation is cowardly. All cowards argue, and all cowards can argue. It is only the courageous who take the jump into the unknown. The unknown cannot be argued about, obviously; that´s why it is called the unknown.

• "And only one offering is acceptable to Fate; that is your whole being."

I really like what you're saying here, but I have a question. Are you suggesting that if a person is involved with a relationship, then they are not truly capable of putting themselves in the hands of Fate - that to put oneself in the hands of Fate is it's own relationship.

Personally, I think you nailed it with your first thought on "Mr. Fate". I think there's plenty of speculation going on, but none that he wants to take personal responsibility for, or create any consequences that he would have to take additional responsibility for. Wants someone else to take the role of "Fate" and make the changes. At least "Mr. Confused" is willing to make a plan and face consequences. Let life happen to you versus make your own life happen. In either case, things they have to work out on their own, right.

You know, existentialism is all good until you come down to "real life". I have a job, mortgage and three kids to take care of. "Fate" is very much something that I have to have a working relationship with...not just let Fate rule. Trying to find the balance....it's always about finding that balance.

• Thank you Hanswolgang your work is very much appreciated. One more question on love. This relationship is quite new but it seems we connect on many levels. I am afraid that we are too much alike. Do you see this relationship working out?

• Jenever7

Are you suggesting that if a person is involved with a relationship, then they are not truly capable of putting themselves in the hands of Fate - that to put oneself in the hands of Fate is it's own relationship? No.

They teach you to repress, they teach you to cultivate, they teach you to create a certain character through will. But anything that is achieved through will is achieved through the ego. It can´t go very deep -- the ego itself is a very superficial phenomenon. It can give you a beautiful facade, that´s all. People will think you are a saint, very holy, and because people think you are a saint you will also think that you are a saint; how can so many people be wrong about you? That is a mutual game people go on playing with each other, and it satisfied only your ego: you start feeling holier-than-thou. It feels good, but only on the surface; deep down you know you are sitting on a volcano.

• MsScorp

Do you see this relationship working out? No.

You miss the point. The other is not a statement to be agreed with or disagreed with. He is opening a door.

• Thanks Hans Wolfgang. I'm glad the spark from the local hero isn't all in my mind, though. It's a nice feeling, had almost forgotten!

• This post is deleted!

• WantingQuietude

A bishop was very friendly with a rabbi. They became friends because both were interested in golf. And they had decided that on Sunday after the bishop was finished with the confessionals, they would go to the golf course. The rabbi waited, but it was becoming late. So finally, he came to the church to see what was the matter. He went inside.

In the Catholic church the priest sits behind a small window with a curtain. On the other side stands the man who confesses his sin, and the priest gives him the punishment: "Donate ten dollars to the church and never do such a thing again," although, deep down he wants him to do it every day. It is natural, because from where is the money going to come?

The rabbi said, "It is becoming late."

The bishop said, "What to do? There is still a long line waiting, but you can be of help. You just sit here, so I can wash, change my clothes, and get ready. Meanwhile, you do the confessional."

The rabbi said, "But I don't know what confessional is."

The bishop said, "It is very simple. You have just seen that man who committed adultery with a woman; I have fined him ten dollars. So just five dollars, ten dollars... fine them and tell them that they will be forgiven, and not to do it again."

The rabbi said, "Okay, I will try."

Of course, on the other side the people were not aware that there had been a change: the bishop was no longer there and the rabbi was sitting there. And one man said, "Father, you have to forgive me, I committed adultery twice this week.

The rabbi said, "Son, don't be worried. Just put thirty dollars in the donation box."

The man said, "But last time when I committed adultery, you asked only for ten dollars. Is the rate going higher?"

The rabbi said, "Don't be worried my son, ten dollars are in advance. You can commit another adultery."

• This post is deleted!

• shorty1028

a reading for the next 6 months for me as I need insight on my life:

The footprints run crisscross. If you are seriously intent, no blame.

No blame, if you eliminate the most evil intrigue in the outside and the most bad habit inside of you.

if I am on the right path in general with my life: No.

love: (will there be anyone: No.

/ and do I already know this person: No).

career path: try a whole new way to go about earning a living,

money: do not allow any disaster in your presence.

and if where I am at literally: if this is a good place for me: No. Move far away.

how is "Selena" significant? It is significant pertaining to a rich man.

my birth date is 10/28/70:

This will challenge you to rise to higher levels of thinking, speaking and acting. The challenges will manifest mainly in the areas of work and health, areas where you are likely to be holding some negative patterns that need to be changed. If you are willing to take responsibility for your condition and practice positivity in spite of circumstances, you can realize your powerful spiritual potential and attain new heights.

Life is a balance between rest and movement.

• Thank you alenabrz

I would like to know if I'll find a job this year, something that puts my skills to good use and makes me feel fulfilled: Yes.

( Would it take long? No.

What kind of job would that be? Even if three job of this kind did not function, two of this kind are right behind your back).

Hear the song of the nightingale. The sun is warm, the wind is mild, willows are green along the shore: Here no Ego can hide!