Hanswolfgang can you please help me?

• I need your help in finding what is in store as having my own family. I've posted a topic under TTC in which basically goes over the trials and tribulations with trying to become pregnant. Though at times I feel like giving up I just can't. I've had several dreams where I am pregnant or already a mother caring for a baby I have also experienced dreaming and being able to smell that baby scent. Please help me. I am a Gemini dob 6-20-1987.

• You have completed the separation.

First try to come together inside yourself, yin and yang, then find someone who is ready for an union of hearts.

You will be challenged to rise to higher levels of thinking, speaking and acting. This challenges will manifest mainly in the areas of work and health, areas where you are likely to be holding some negative patterns that need to be changed. If you are willing to take responsibility for your condition and practice positivity in spite of circumstances, you can realize the powerful spiritual potential and attain new heights.

You don't have to follow a way to reach your nature because you cannot leave your nature, you cannot go anywhere else. Even if you wanted to, it is impossible. That's exactly the definition of nature: nature means that which cannot be left behind, that which cannot be renounced. But you can forget about it. You cannot lose it but it can be forgotten.

So don´t lose your moorings in your training. Keep it alive and don´t allow it to become a hindrance in your work. So somehow deep inside your brain they will settle, they will come to a reconciliation. And you will be surprised how two contradictory systems can meet and can create something which is bigger, higher, deeper than both.

• First off I would like to thank you for the quick response. I had been waiting for answers all my life and is pleased to find answers through you. All my life I have been through trials and tribulations as everyone has yet I have felt like giving up or there was no way out. I have my heart set about one thing that I have been trying for for so long. So many questions fill my head and I do apologize as I am asking for a full reading if possible. A full reading with answers to the following questions as well if possible…

Will I have kids? How many? At what age or what year? Is there anything I can do to increase my chances?

Is the person I am with my soul mate? Will I marry him?

Will I be successful and independent?

Is there anything I should be warned about?

As funny as this sounds I wanted to just bring this about. I had tried doing tarot reading myself and found no success at all. Upon moving my cards and book was thrown away by aunty. I used to think that maybe I had a gift with the twitching of my eye letting me know if something good or bad was going to happen. I know it sounds funny but I had to bring it up.

• Hello hanswolfgang

I have some questions to ask. My boyfriends grandfather passed away a week after thanksgiving. He was in Atlanta and he said that he was there for a job. And then he want me to sent him some money. But I just did not sent him money. And when his grandfather passed away. I was not like there for him. And I have not heard from him since. His dob is Oct 4, 1974 and my is July 12 1961. What do you see for us now.

Thank You so much and Happy Happy New Year to you

Illona

• I know you are busy please get back to me when you can.

• 143jastin,

Will you have kids? Yes.

How many? Three.

At what age or what year? 2011, 2013, 2018.

Is there anything you can do to increase your chances? No.

Is the person you are with your soul mate? No.

Will you marry him? Yes.

Will you be successful and independent? No.

Is there anything you should be warned about? No.

It sounds not so funny for me, because I used to know a very gifted psychic who used to dowse with the twitching of her eye.

You are planning for the future, not knowing that death will destroy all future. Be wise. Remain in the moment. Live it as totally as possible and then you will know no death. A man who is not worried about tomorrow, knows no death. He becomes deathless, because death is tomorrow—life is today.

No question is answerable through answers. Through the existential jump every question is solved, but not through intellect. If you ask a scientist why oxygen and hydrogen combined create water, he will say that it just happens, it is so: "We can say only this -- that it just happens." But why does it happen? No one will go to ask the scientist why oxygen and hydrogen can create water. Why? Why not helium and oxygen? There is no answer.

• Hanswolfgang,

I thank you so much for the response you have done more than jusrt answer what it is that I seek. Ihad several respnses stating that I need to heal myself within before thinking of becoming a mother. Seeing there explanations show that I am rushing the whole situation. I thought that I would never be able to have kids with all that I have gone through yet I have never given up even when I wanted to. The yrs give me a bit more clarification and it surprises me with the accurate responses. Is it possible and I know that I have asked of toomuch already I'm sorry to give the month day and year I will find out that I am pregnant. I will start working on my inner healing as well as sort out what really matters now. That is all that I will ask. I am so sorry.

• Could you also provide a gender for the three if possible. I understand what you are saying is that I shouldn't plan ahead for we live for today and tomorrow is never promised but it is exciting to know what is in store for me for that is all I have been looking for.

• Thank you Illona,

what do I see for you now: I see love arising, falling in love.

There will be a change in his financial condition, up or down, money coming in or going out. There will be also changes within his present business such as changing locations or the way in which he does business. Also possible would be one or more business trips.

At its deepest level, this signals a time when he will undergo a change in values. If his values, or what he really wants from life, changes, it is likely that many other changes will occur at the same time. He could move to a new location, get a new job or even change relationships. In other words, all things valued are susceptible to a big change.

You need not ask for help, just be ready to receive it; it is already available.

• 143jastin

to give the month day and year you will find out that you are pregnant: January 23th of 2013.

Could I also provide a gender for the three if possible: First child male.

Joy happens in ordinary life also, without getting pregnant, but you don´t know how it happens. The happening is always when you are not the body -- remember this. So whenever you again feel any moment of joy, become aware of whether you are the body in that moment or not. You will not be. Whenever joy is, the body is not. Not that the body disappears -- the body remains, but you are not attached to it. You are not attached to it, you are not tethered to it. You have jumped out.

• I'm sorry I am a bit confused for you ahd listed 3 yrs of having a child 2011, 2013 and 2018. For the 2011 is that when I give birth? When will I find out I am pregnant with my first the 2011??

• The 2011 is that when you give birth.

When will you find out you are pregnant with your first the 2011?? 26.04.2011.

There is only one life—so if you want to meditate, do it right now—because the tomorrow is not reliable. There may be no tomorrow.

• I am AMAZED by your insight your GIFT. I am thankful for receiving the answers I had longed to receive. I am pleased with the results and thank you a thousand times you have no idea how much this means to me. Though I do have a lot to work on in the mean time which is to heal from within, work on myself now and live in the moment and not for tomorrow I will take your words of wisdom and not take it for granted. You have provided me hope and faith that I will never forget. Thank You Thank You.

• hanswolfgang.....if you have time would you mind looking at something for me. i would like to reconnect with my ex, is that in my future?

• oh my dob is 6/6/83 his 1/17/84

• Hello hanswolfgang

Thank You so much. So will be back together in 2010. I really have been there so much for this man. And the one time he really needed me I was not there. There was something about the trip that I just did not believe and that was the first time I have ever been that way with him. So does he think I have somebody else or did not want to be with him any more or what. I really do love him very much. And has he read my emails. Just not answering them. And thank you so much for your help.

• 143jastin,

in Japan they have a beautiful science -- aikido. The word "aikido" comes from a word "ki". "Ki" means power. The same word in Chinese is "chi". From "chi" comes t´ai chi -- that too means power. Just equivalent to ki and chi is the indian word "prana". It is a totally different concept of power. Learn from it. I recommend you aikido and tai chi.

• moonwomanme,

you would like to reconnect with your ex, is that in your future? Yes, certainly.

You are a woman who likes to live and act extravagantly and who often spends beyond her means. Sometimes you are successfully engaged in your own business or in some business capacity. Service through money is your motto and you often are generous, especially to those But watch out for a tendency to spend beyond your budget. You like only the very best of everything, even if you cannot afford it.

But the beginning is the end, because the beginning contains the end. The first step is also the last step.

Be not addicted to any certain opinion. Your own choice should be "now", "here".

• Hello blackladydiver,

so does he think you have somebody else? No.

or did not want to be with you any more? No.

or what: you dominated him with your thinking.

And has he read your emails? Yes.

And it is always a jumping process.

• To HansWolfGang

Thank You so much. But will we be together again. And will this time be better than last time. And I just want to say thanks so much for your help. You really don't know how much I miss him. And I really feel so bad because I am not there like I should with his grandfather passing. This is when we need our true friends. And what do you see for me as far as work. There is a company called Hire right that I want to work for or do you see me working at home for a company. Thanks so much. You are awesome.

And I wish you a happy new year and all the best in the new year

Illona