TTC

• I have been trying to conceive for a while now and haven't had the best of luck. I did go through an ectopic pregnancy which later was followed by a miscarriage. I' ve also been diagnosed with endometriosis and found that I have no left fallopian tube. It's been a downer for the both of us but I am hoping for some insight as what can be done to increase our chances. I've tried fertility drugs and there has been no luck there. Every time I think there is a possibility I get bummed by the outcome. Can someone help me. What do you see or suggest.

• Let go of your hopes/expectations. Concentrate on something else. Get so involved, you truly forget your thoughts of children for the moment. Pound to a penny if you manage that, you'll be pregnant by June.

Ok, I just typed that as it came into my head. But, I have to say, I have seen it happen. Also, when I was 18 I landed up in hospital - various tests and an operation later, I was told I'd had abscesses on my fallopian tubes and I'd probably never have children. Tbh, I wasn't that bothered - I didn't think I wanted children anyway. So, now I have three. Go figure. 😉

• Thank you for your resonse.It is so hard not to think of it. I've been trying so long that I just really want it to happen. I am supposed to start all over again on fertility drugs and I am hoping and praying that it will ocurr. What do you mean by pound for a penny?

• Yeah I know it's hard not to think of it when you are hoping to conceive. Is there a project you could get involved in that would take up a lot of your time and thoughts? Maybe arranging something for charity. For example, a friend of mine recently arranged a bingo evening (yuch) to raise funds for disabled people. You wouldn't believe the amount of work involved! I doubt she had time to think about anything else at the time.

A pound to a penny is a kind of 'bet'. It's like saying I'm so sure of what I'm saying, if I'm wrong I'll give you a pound but if I'm right, you only have to give me a penny. It's an old saying here in the uk and now it's just used as a way of saying I feel sure about this.

I do wish you luck - I know it's hard to be in your position. Hopefully when the holidays are all over, some of the readers might be able to give you more insight.

• I appreciate your fast respnose. Do you do readings?

• Hi there,

Sorry, no I don't do readings. Sometimes I get an instinct or gut feeling and then I'm usually right. Sadly though, it's not something I can tap into at will. I either get it or I don't and I can't force it. I used to use the tarot a little and funnily enough picked them up again just a day or so ago. I did try doing a reading of the cards for you but it just left me confused. Maybe I'm too tired or too out of practise. There are lots of people on here who are very talented in that way though. It's probably a quiet time at the moment what with it being the holidays etc. Hopefully soon, one of them will be along to help you. The only instinctive feeling I get about your situation is as I said, you need to somehow direct your attention elsewhere. I do have a feeling you will have a child but I'm a little wary that I'm projecting my hope rather than an instincitve feeling. Tbh I'm too out of practise to rely on.

• Dear 143Jastin

Sorry you're in the doldrums...I agree with everything WITCHONE says, but of course, if you have set your heart on something and nothing happens, it is very depressing, but as you're a female, gynae. 'problems are virtually a way of ife....I'm older than you and have 3 grown-up children, but for everyone of them I had a baby, or foetus who 'didn't make it into the world' , as they day.

I could do a reading based on your horoscope (a kind of emotional weather forecast) but as I said on the other thread, I need :

Date of birth

Time " "

Place " "

Ppeace and love to you and WITCHONE ,

• Thank you for the response. My DOB is June 20, 1987 at 3:15am in Honolulu. I would like to share will all that my doctor is having me try more fertility medicine again. So I am excited trying not too get too much of my hope up but definitely in my prayers.