Can anyone guess what my guide just told me?

• Hi to all that venture onto this thread,

I had a nice chat with my spirit guide,Gwen tonight as i was visiting the Empath Community Site, i was sitting quitely,doing a new exercise on the site and she just poped in and delivered some very shocking, impossable news.

Now befor i do anything about what she told me i thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else could tap into what we talked about.

make it fun as i'am looking at this as an Empath learning exercise. Good-Luck!!!

Blessings & Light 🙂

• ?

• 😞

• Ok, I don't know how wrong I am Patricia, but did she say that you were pregnant or will be soon?

• Hi Wenchie,

just wondering,was that a guess?or did it come to you? oh did you see the update for the other thread?,about that accident. and it is great alot more are taking the empath test... i will post the answer to this thread after more try. thank-you for visiting.

peace,blessings

love & light 🙂

• Hi Patricia,

No, it came to me, but I already feel from you that I am wrong! (Not surprising!) My intuition is up my backside these days!

I will keep an eye out to see what the real answer is later on.

I'll try to get back to the other post, haven't had much time (or computer access) to follow up properly past threads.

• Hi Patricia,

I read your post hours ago and my immediate thoughts were about burnt toast. Naturally I dismissed it but something has led me back to answer you. Sorry, I am not taking the mick and hope you will realise that.

witchone wanders off, scratching her head

• witchone,

Hi, i'm sorry but i do not understand your post?

• What is good to note that the Spirit World does not judge - it is neither good nor bad but just "is" If info comes through from your guide it will be there to support your growth towards the highest will of your soul. So it is better to just take the info and on the earthly plane it may seem shocking it is important to remember that we as humans live in a 3rd dimensional experience and spirit exist in much higher dimensions and so its not easy to decipher "what they mean" but write down what you remember and focus on it and the message will be quite clear and not as shocking as it appeared in the beginning.

Love and Light

• Hi Patricia,

I'm sorry but nor do I! I read your initial post and just thought of burnt toast - I have no idea why. Anyway, I just thought that's stupid and I left it. Hours later I came across your thread again and still kept thining of burnt toast. I've still no idea why. Obviously it must be something more serious than that so I just want you to know I'm not ridiculing you, I just keep thinking of burnt toast when I read your question and I haven't a clue why.

• Witchone,

Hi, OMG it was'ent until reading your second post that it clicked,i kept saying to myself , Burnt Toast???? And then my grandfather who passed away 5yrs.ago came into my mind, you see he ate 2 pieces of burnt toast every morning! But this is truely puzzling, you see i was never close to him,at all so i'm not sure what any of this means,i'm gonna have to do some thinking on this one. thank-you very much for coming back and posting again,it's funny my poppy did not like to many people,but he seems to like you 🙂 🙂 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• To All,

I'm sorry but maybe this thread was a bad idea,i just thought that it would be fun and enlightening, but now i will put it to bed and go away.

Wenchie, you my dear friend are more intune than you think, my guide told me as i was praying that my cyst's was not returning that no that was not it and that i was pregnant,with a little girl that was from the light of God and to show that miricles do happen. Right now i'am VERY confused,you see i can not have children anymore,not posible,it's just not posible.if this sounds negitive or as a nonbeliver,i'm sorry,i just know what my body has been through and it would be a VERY RARE MIRICALE if this happen's and to me,why? so you see i'm pretty messed up right now so i'm going to stay away from tarot for awhile. thank-you so very much for being my friend i will hold this close to my heart. take care...

peace,blessings

love & light

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Patricia,

OMGosh!!!! You don't know how exicted I am to have you tell me I was right, you have no idea how much I struggle with believing in myself and the messages I get. I'm sure my guides are rolling their eyes right about now in pure frustration and probably wanting to slap me over the head and tell me to listen more often and trust in myself. Not to mention hisbablove would probably want to slap me from here to kingdom come if she saw this!!!!!!! :-))

I don't know what the circumstances are as to why you think you cannot have children, but for starters I would do a pregnancy test and secondly, I would not worry about the why me's but embrace this gift. I can't tell you why, but a feeling I get is that you are special, this is very much meant to be and you deserve this. "You are being blessed for all that you are and all that you do".....don't know where that little gem came from from but it is a message to you Patricia.

Congratulations, I am thrilled for you.

Love Wenchie

xoxoxo

• BTW Patricia,

Thank you for starting this thread, it was a great idea, you have given me some trust and faith back in myself and I appreciate that.

Perhaps the "miracle" is showing you, you need to do the same...........trust and have faith in yourself. We know the universe works in strange and wonderful ways!

XOXO

• Wenchie,

WOW talk about needing a slap,thank-you so very much for mine, i truely needed it and i feel bad for douting the universe and myself. now i'm still working on devloping my psychic gift to be able to help people with total confadence but one thing i know for sure and i knew that from the very first post of your's that i read a while back,is that you have a very gifted insight and a beautiful soul and a very good heart.

You really put your true feelings into your words, as i just read your first post above,i right away got this tinglelly chill from head to toe and with out warning the tear's burst into my eye's and down my face.

I will get a test, with my hat and dark sunglasses on,LOL no not really i was just joking about the hat and glasses 🙂

I'm planning on doing some medatating and apolajizing to my guide now.

And i'm going to pick up some more sage and do a cleansing on the Blue Moon and alot of talking to the universe.

I can hardly wait to see what is to come 🙂

peace,blessings

love & light

thank-you

xoxoxo

• Patricia, I hope this will be confirmed for you soon. I know that it was unexpected but what exciting news to receive! Many blessings to you. x

• Patricia,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm working on having confidence in my intuition, it's nice to know others do even while I struggle! You know it's funny how we do that to ourselves, just like I can pick up the goodness and bright light in you, and feel how you put your heart and soul into your posts.

If what I pick up for you helps, it makes me happy. Let us know how it all goes.

Wenchie

xoxo

• This post is deleted!