Requesting a reading

• The Captain,

Thank you so much for the great information you provided! It is so accurate, it's scary! He is definitely the dominant force in the relationship. I will most definitely use the info provided to help (hopefully) inprove the relationship. Thank you again for all of your help!!

• To The Captain.........I have read some of your readings for others on here and wonder if you could please do a reading for me......My birthdate is December 5, 1969 and his is September 5, 1978. Thank you

• Monisha, I already did a reading for you and your friend on page 9 of the Compatibility Analysis thread back on December 5. Did you forget?

• Hey Captain,

After you did my reading January and coming back to read it again helped me better understand my frustration I have been feeling this past 2 months. I am still skeptical about meeting someone but I know that I need to get out of my comfort zone. I trully feel that this year is about me but I really want to know if I will meet my soulmate? How will I know it that person is my soulmate? I really want to thank you again for doing my last reading. It saids lot about me.

• Kaimalino, yes I do feel you will meet a soulmate this year after April (you can have several soulmates in your lifetime - people you connect with deeply. They can be friends, family, teachers, pets etc.) You will know him because he seems so familiar and comfortable with you yet you have not met in this lifetime.

• To The Captain again! I'm also new to the forums...I'm sorry, but I've seen you've done some readings for people and I'm wondering if you could do one for me? I've posted a lot of my story in my previous thread and I'm curious if you have any insights to my situation, we're both young and inexperienced and I fear that it was just bad timing, but I wish we could come back together some day and be happy. My birthdate is 07/24/87 and his is 11/13/84. Will our relationship work out in the end? I've learned so many things about myself and grown but I still feel like we complete each other, it may be my inexperience talking...but I wonder if he could ever open up to me and have it be amazing for both of us. I appreciate your help!

• Puffmuffin, you both have very different temperaments - you are a risktaker (or would like to be) and your friend rarely takes a chance that would threaten his security. If these differences are kept in proportion, well and good, but if there is too much of one or the other, it can produce alternations between rashness and caution, or power struggles between the two directions.

Your love affair starts out like a house on fire, then quickly burns out. Should this relationship move prematurely into marriage, there could be open combat between you, being the more aggressive, and your friend being more defensive, but ultimately retaliating and carrying resentment and hurt longer. At the beginning of the relationship, you two are fascinated by your different approaches to life and with each other but later, after you have shared many experiences, you will realise you have a lot in common. You should never rush things in the beginning, and later on should work to preserve and nurture the innocent and youthful energy in which your tie was conceived.

So it's actually good that it didn't go too far and fast to begin with. I feel your friend will be lured back to you once he gets a taste of what else is out there and can compare you favourably with other people he has met. After you have both grown and more time has passed, you will be better able to deal with your differences and appreciate how much you really have in common. But this may take some time so don't waste it waiting around for your friend. Live your own life to the fullest and let what will be, happen in its own time.

• I wonder...are there any two posters on here who are soulmates? That would be pretty cool.

• Thank you! I think you are bang on with the fact that I want to be a risktaker...I definitely had no problem going ahead without knowing for sure what would happen but it also scared me a little. I wanted to take a risk and jump right in to see what happens, but I know I was just trying to ignore my cautious side. It definitely did start out like a house on fire...even after two years we still are intensely attracted to one another. I feel he did hang on to some resentments and hurt for so long, then he just blurted it all out one day and I was in shock! He had kept his feelings hidden so well. It did start out feeling like we were different people, then it grew into so much more. When he left he said he didn't think we had anything in common, are you kidding? I tried to open his eyes because we have so many things in common it's ridiculous, but he was trying to focus on a few little things instead of the big picture (he admitted to making excuses).

So in your opinion this may take time, and I shouldn't waste it waiting around for him...should I always leave the door open for him then? I haven't dated yet but I've flirted, they just don't get me excited though because they aren't him. I'm not ready to get into a new relationship yet, but should I in the future? I guess it's a silly question because I don't know what would happen in the future so I will find out. But I guess my question then is what should I do when he wants to see me again? I don't want to be cold and ignore him because I love him so much, being friends is a little painful for me but we also don't seem to be friends right now...he flirts with me in a way and it feels in between friends and strong romantic feelings. Is staying friends while each person is dating unhealthy? This part seems to be a confusing area for me.

• When he returns (and he will), you must assess objectively if he really has learned to appreciate you and if he sees how alike you are in so many more ways than different. Don't put up with mere flirting - be tough with him. If you think he is still dodging responsibility and commitment, kick him out until he grows more mature. He flirts because he likes to keep you dangling while he has a good time elsewhere. Put your foot down and put yourself first.

• Thank you for your advise! I'll be sure to report back here when this is finally sorted out someday. I'm too agreeable and I love him so much it's hard to put my foot down...especially when he visibly shows remorse and gives me affection. But then he disappears again and I'm left just as hurt as before, if not more because I can't believe he hasn't come to his senses yet and is still confused. I'll stay strong! I'm supposed to be after all, I'm a leo 😛

• To TheCaptain,

Would appreciate a reading.

Me/Female - 09 March 1980

He/Male - 04 July 1980

Things went totally wrong in Nov 09. Technically speaking, we are still friends but we aren't talking.

Thanks.

• Dilphinus, this relationship is likely to emphasise what you both can learn from it - it is a teaching relationship with much to impart. Being two water signs, you should get along famously - however, a search for meaning becomes dominant, although this does not prevent you from having fun. The objective lessons to be learned here are many, and include the skills of understanding others and acquiring conscious awareness, spiritual understanding, and patience and fortitude in the face of adversity.

In a love affair, you two explore the realms of feeling and mine the gold in its subterranean depths. Insights, awareness and empathy are just a few of the valuables uncovered here, but the process is not without risks and effort; resentment, jealousy and a whole host of negative emotions are often encountered as well. Still, you two are determined to do more than just enjoy yourselves in your love, and usually persevere in your search for truth.

In a marriage or friendship, you function as a unit to probe the mysteries of relating to others. Because of your serious psychological interests and emotional expertise, you two are often sought out by family and friends in times of need, both personal and social. Just remember not to get lost in your search for truth and have some fun, too. You must try to share your good feelings with others and to light up the space around you. Beware of monomania and share your insights with everyone.

Your friend has a lot of insecurities and low self-worth. He can be his own worst enemy unless he learns to share his more imaginative and creative gifts with the larger world. Too often people with his profile confine themselves to dull jobs or boring routines in vain attempts at conformity, and hold back their best gifts in the mistaken belief that, if anyone knew the truth about their fantasy-rich lives, acceptance would be impossible. Yet despite some rather self-destructive impulses to the contrary, he will doubtless come to terms with the fact that in the end he must face the truth about himself. Once he embraces and learns to celebrate his uniqueness and finds the strength to stand up and be counted for who and what he is, he may well be surprised by the degree of admiration and acceptance he inspires. Friendship may always be easier for your friend because he finds more intimate relationships restrictive. Friendship leaves him freer to act with fewer expectations or fixed responsibilities. He's not particularly scared of responsibility - it's just that his worldly goals leave him little time for emotional investment in others.

• Thanks TheCaptain!

I'm quite a newbie here. Will you be able to see if we will end up together? What's my love relationship for the year like?

Thanks once again!

• Thank you Captain. I now know that I had met several of my soulmates. I believe that my dog of 15 years was my soulmate. He just look into his eyes and you could truly see the love he has for me. I believe that I met several lady friends who I will consider my soulmate. I would consider my son as my soulmate. I just never came across a guy who I would considered my soulmate. I guess these pass several months, I felt the need of meeting someone from the opposite sex to walk my life journey with. I will try to relax and see what happens. Thanks again for your wonderful thoughts.

• Hi TheCaptain, you did a reading for me on another thread that I had started. Could you do a numerology reading for me as well so I can see what my year looks like? My Cancer man hasn't contacted me yet, but I'm in good hopes since your reading. if possible, would you also be able to give me a little bit more insight into my Cancer and my relationship, or lack there of?

• oops, I forgot to add in my DOB and his DOB

Mine: 11/02/1983

His: 07/14/1985

• I am Aquarius, and my crush is Gemini. We dated for 4 years, 6 years ago, and now he's back as a very good friend. I wish I could put him on the spot and ask him his intentions, I don't want to pressure him though. Right now, we are just friends, he lives 9 hrs away, but I seen him 4 times last year, and he's planning at least 3 seperate visits this year He flirts with me, but I'm practically unresponsive, I'm so cautious with my heart around him, but I'm sure he takes it as rejection. He is not the player type, he enters into nothing lightly. We are very compatible and have a great foundation. The timing was bad before, he had some growing/exploring to do before he could settle down long-term. (his own words...he was 25, now he's 35) In my own opinion, I believe (hope?) he is considering a relationship with me, but he is very analytical, over thinks everything, super cautious. He knows that it will be all or nothing for me, I will demand nothing less then a serious commitment with option to marry 🐵

Am I going to get this man back? GJL 06/18/74, DJD 02/01/70

• Captain, I would like to thank you for your time and energy, I can see you are a busy person : )

• ScorpVirgo, 2010 is a 7 personal year for you. This is, a year of introspection and reflection, a time to analyze your thoughts and actions, and pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you in a 7 year, as this is a year when thoughts and ideas materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson with a 7 is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency.

This is somewhat of a sabbatical time. Much is gained through reflection and personal refinement. You may want to ask yourself some important questions like what your Life Purpose is and what you want your life to be like. It is a time for seeking a deeper understanding into your inner nature. Solitude is often needed in order to quiet your mind and get in touch with what really matters to you.