Requesting a reading

• My relationship ended recently. He seemed to have moved on very quickly which actually hurt me. He is the one that always pushed marriage and b/c I wanted to wait he started behaving oddly and eventually cheated. Will his new relationship be what he's looking for?

I am wanting to move ahead and, hopefully, have a good, stable relationship.

So, someone popped into my life recently and I think there is chemistry. His name is Keith and, I really like him. I don't know if he's just flirting or if I should encourage further interest.

This sounds childish and silly but I really want to be in a solid relationship and want to get married.

my birthdate is Dec 01

to love and light,

• Can you supply the birthdates (including the years) of the other people involved?

• TheCaptain:

can you do a reading for me. if you read my post :why it is difficult to date a cancer" you will get the details what i have been going through with this guy. lots of ups and downs. wondering if you can help me...

his DOB is July 2 1976 and mine is Feb 1st 1977.

Thanks.

• Saranee, a lot of people on this website seem to have trouble with Cancers. 🙂 But it always takes two to tango...

This relationship has a natural tendency to be analytical and to flex its mind power. The danger is that analysis can take the form of negative criticism—of nagging, complaining and other energy-draining activities that wear you both down. Your friend is more prone to worrying and complaining than yourself, Saranee, who is seldom tough enough to deal with this behavior and prefers a relationship with few if any hassles. If negative criticism reaches too high a level, you may figure the relationship is not worth the effort. Turning the mental orientation to positive purpose, then, is a worthy goal here. Romantic impulses can be severely blunted by an overly mental orientation. Yet the relationship's mind power can also be put to work thinking up ever more delightful means of enjoyment. A host of new activities and improvements for old ones—more fulfilling vacations, more imaginative and pleasurable lovemaking, more delicious and well-planned menus—all of these and more can attest to an intelligently hedonistic attitude. Positive criticism, then, can bring enjoyment rather than dissatisfaction to both of you, while not denying the relationship's critical focus. Marriages and friendships here must be careful not to be destructive toward others. Together you are quite capable of bringing people down with your insightful and penetrating barbs, and the relationship may be notorious in its social and family circles for puncturing overinflated egos. Although this behavior is sometimes necessary, overindulgence in it can intimidate other people and make them uptight. Cultivating diplomacy, kindness and consideration will allow others to accept your observations in a much more constructive spirit.

ADVICE: Others should feel that your comments are well meant. Be diplomatic. Act out of consideration, not as a judge.

Saranee, you are social, popular and charming in the extreme, but you may turn away from spiritual values and understanding to your detriment. You can retreat into a kind of chronic shallowness in your view of the world or may even succumb to rigidity, unfounded prejudices, and a lack of tolerance for others. You can become quite addicted to your own popularity and must keep a watchful eye on your need for approval. You need to develop a set of values and beliefs that are tied to universal concerns. Delving beneath the surface of life in a search for truth will reward you with maturity, perspective, and the ability to handle power with grace and refinement. Try to see deeper into yourself and other people. Live in the moment and release your need for control. Use your gifts of charisma, creativity and persuasiveness to balance out your tendency to be overcritical, addictive, or manipulative. Learn to express what you feel and reflect on the power of truthfulness.

Your friend is a hard worker with a natural sensitivity to others but he might struggle to find the balance between personal comfort and the need for a broader perspective. He can get so preoccupied with emotional matters that he loses sight of everything else in his life. He must erect psychic barriers between himself and others. Controlling his impulse to withdraw will be important to him as will avoiding a tendency to indulge - or rather, overindulge - in sensual short term pursuits and attractions. Alternatively, greater experience and exposure may harden him somewhat and manifest as an aggressive, stubborn, or unduly controlling attitude in both personal and professional spheres. If he can take care to maintain a meaningful social life and loving family relationships, he, and all those who associate with him, will benefit from his astute financial gifts, fine technical talents, and comforting and truly understanding presence. Developing the self-mastery not to premit distractions (like blaming and resenting others) will lead to the single-mindedness of purpose that should bring much worldly success. His best partners in life will be strong, dedicated and independent souls who can withstand his intensity without losing their own individuality and sense of freedom. They cannot be weak or overly dependent or demand too much of his attention, else they will attract the wrong sort of protection from him - overpossessiveness, even co-dependency.

• TheCaptain:

Thanks for the reading . I appretiate it. I have been thinking about these a lot lately...i dont think i can do it anymore. Its not that i havent tried...but it bothers me when people are not honest with me.

Thanks anyway 🙂

love

Saranee

• my ex's b-day is 24 Jul 85

the second man I don't know well enough.

mine 01 Dec 69

• Moni, your relationship with your ex most likely had a healing effect, bringing out the eternal child in you both - the part in everyone that is able to overcome adversity and move forward in joy. It was only ever meant to be a bridging affair in your lives to help you heal the damaged child within so that you would be able to mature enough for an 'adult' relationship. The focus was on spontaneity, intuition and trust. The relationship had a playful quality that was freeing to you both and made it a haven from sorrow. No matter what its circumstances, it kept you young. Boredom was the enemy for you both, who like to indulge in all kinds of unusual or even risk-taking adventures - just to keep things interesting, you pushed each other right to the edge. There was the appearance of a kind of wildness, then, but the relationship was not without control. You two had a good sense of how far you could properly go. Being a little out there was necessary to you, usually to relieve other pressures. Your love affair was probably highly romantic - you both probably threw caution to the winds and flew in the face of society, even if one partner was already spoken for or if there was some other difficulty in the relationship.

Moni, you have a tendency towards self-pity. Listen to what your heart and intuition are telling you. You may struggle with the idea of giving up some of your personal freedom in order to devote yourself to pursuing higher principles, but it will benefit you in the end. Regular interaction with others will help you to weigh the pros and cons of your life options and help you make the correct choices. You may suffer periods of insecurity on your often lonely road but embarking on a spiritual quuest will fill and fulfill those lonely hours. As you learn to open yourself to greater intimacy, it is likely you will discover the joy of attachment and a number of soulmates along the way who will help you to grow and learn. You may have to give up certain competitive or impulsive leanings in the interest of making step-by-step progress on this lifepath. You are a very sensitive, humorous, and discriminating person so don't let any suffering, overexacting, or fantasy-prone tendencies hold you back from finding a cause, principle, god, or human being to which to devote yourself. Find that true balance point between selfishness and sacrifice. Avoid worry - just relax and let things be.

Your friend has a need to hide sometimes. He needs to learn to detach emotionally when things get tough because he can get depressed and anxious. He needs calming influences around him and educational resources to help him develop mental discipline. Putting a lid on his aggressive side will enable him to share his appreciation of beauty with others. His rather manic side with its ups and downs of extreme emotion may have seen him identify with his own sense of suffering. He is gifted with an expressive nature and if he is careful not to withdraw from sharing his knowledge with others, his life can serve as a tremendous source of inspiration for those he meets on his way.

• The Captain,

Could you do a reading for me, please? My relationship ended very badly several months ago. We were living together. We have not spoken since I moved out but I did receive an email from him requesting money that he says I owe him. He seems to hate me and appears vengeful which is shocking to me. I am just trying to understand what happened and wonder what is going on.

My DOB 9/25/65

His DOB 12/20/60

Thank you!

• Robin5215, you and your friend were very well suited to each other in certain repects, and not well in others, which creates a study in contrasts. Your friend enjoyed your lighthearted conversational side at the outset of the relationship, but continual exposure revealed a certain shallowness in the matchup that your more profound friend disdained. Similarly, his quietude and silence may have become unnerving for you, who depends on your partner's responsiveness and ultimately his appreciation of you. Both of you valued simplicity and a lack of artifiality; you may have shared a love of organic foods, soft fabrics, muted colours, and in general a natural lifestyle. Living in pleasant surroundings with at least a touch of greenery is also conducive to a feeling of well-being here.

A love affair is curious in that you both can feel very close to each other and be extremely affectionate sexually, yet cold and distant in daily life. Repressed anger on your friend's part and a hypercritical, bossy approach from you are the determining factors here. A breakdown in communication is signaled by a deadly quiet that casts its pall over everything. Marriage tends to suffer from your involvement in outside hobbies or social affairs that leave your partner sitting at home feeling neglected or abandoned. In many ways you are both better suited for friendship. As friends, you are able to exhibit loyalty and compassion towards each other. Such friendships can serve as havens for two people who feel ignored by the world, and can afford each of you much sympathy and understanding. ADVICE: Talk openly about what's on your mind. Allow for disagreement without anger. Show more patience. Accept differences. Don't condemn.

Robin, you can stubbornly want to do everything your way and must learn to transform your negative thinking into a positive attitude. You are quick-minded, intuitive and charismatic but you can also be self-pitying, tyrannical and cynical. Expressive and perceptive, you are prone to anxiety and are susceptible to all kinds of stress, both real and imagined. Your high standards and need for perfection can enslave you. You have a broad philosophical perspective and if you can cultivate some necessary objectivity and learn to appreciate new concepts and ideas, you will find considerable success on your life's journey. Don't waste your formidable energy and keen perception on petty or irrelevant concerns when things don't go as planned. Understand that by changing your thinking, you can change your experience. Daydreaming can be very freeing for you.

Your friend yearns for a more ideal world. He will never feel completely fulfilled unless he can help those in need or make the world a better place in some way. He needs more structure - physical, mental and emotional - in his life and to become more decisive in practical and grounded ways. But the structures need to be fluid and flexible. He is spiritual, compassionate and psychic but can also be ungrounded, unaware and escapist. He might fail the challenge of sharing his gifts with the world if he loses himself in a preoccupation with his insights and intuitions. Or maybe he takes himself and his need for discipline so seriously that he shuts down the channels between his worldly and higher selves altogether. He must find the middle road that lies between organized effort and inspired concentration. His life needs to be filled with ongoing doses of forgiveness for himself and those around him. In his need to escape from the harsh realities of life, he may find solace in music, art and the pursuit of a spiritual or inner life. Or he may choose more self-indulgent outlets such as sensual pleasure or even mind-altering substances and risk developing a dangerous dependency. He may idealise romantic love or abandon himself in a relationship, attempting to merge with his lover only to be disappointed once the blinders of new love come off and he discovers the 'horrid reality' and sheer humaness of his loved one. He rarely thinks logically or practically, and making decisions is torture for him. He becomes confused and disoriented by all the psychic impressions he gets inundated with on a daily basis, and may even ignore his own health. He must understand that it is not the fault of other people if he is continually buffeted by their feelings and actions - he needs to erect better psychic barriers for himself. Yet he will often blame others for his physical, mental and emotional ill health. Regimes and routines will bring him balance. Forgivng himself and everyone else will be his best prescription for good health.

• The Captain,

You are so kind and generous to do a reading for me. You are greatly appreciated and I thank you.

Moni

• Hello the captain

Im a single woman b-day 6/28/57 wanting to know if i will find mr right this year . Its been a while since ive been in a real relationship.

• This post is deleted!

• Baebae, I don't do chart analyses but I do know a bit about numerology that might help you.

This year 2010 is a '1' personal year for you, meaning a time of new beginnings. It holds the promise of being an exciting new adventure, with life taking on new challenges that pave the way for the next cycle of nine years in your life. This is a year to focus on yourself, your independence and initiative. Self awareness and enhanced clarity are needed to plant these seeds of personal development in a positive direction. This is a time to clarify your goals and it is a time to act on them. Hard work may be necessary to get a new venture moving. Your physical strength will be up during this year, perhaps higher than it has been for some time, as you have some special needs for this extra energy. If you are unable or unwilling to answer the call to change and make the move in your life the appears necessary now, your prospects may be delayed until the next cycle begins in nine years. Because of this, you feel like an adventure, a major change in your life, something new. New goals should be clearly set and worked toward, as this is really a new beginning and it is best not to dwell on the past at this time. Embrace courage, openness, and initiate new ideas. Energy is behind you supporting new directions, self definition, and new ideas. Follow your dreams and begin cultivating what really motivates you. It is not a time to wait around as you could miss out on what this year has to offer. This will be fairly easy for you to do because most of the problems and disappointments of the past will tend to disappear, leaving the way open for these new challenges. Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals.

This is a great time; use it to its full advantage.

You are a 38/11 personality - working in the positive, you have the potential to be a brilliant and creative leader or adviser. You attract others with your powerful energy field and help to empower those around you. You elad from a position of equality and mutual respect. Money isn't an issue - you apply your energy and so there's always enough. Driving the material success path makes for an exciting, productive life.

Working in the negative, you outcompete, overcontrol, and manipulate others. Unsure of your power, you sabotage your success by dominating or outshining those around you. Avoiding exercise, you struggle with addictions due to blocked creativity. Frustrated by pent-up energy, you alienate others due to an aloof, negative exterior but underneath churns ganwing self-doubt and insecurity.

Health - positive visualization, acupuncture, aerobics, good nutrition and plenty of general exercise grounds your powerful creative energies and balances you.

Relationships - even though you might appear secure, you often seek out one or more partners to give you a better sense of yourself. You are contrary in that you think you need a strong person to lean on yet you tend to control everybody in your world. Issues of opower and control as well as insecurity may even enter the bedroom where you like to be in charge and may use s-e-x as a release without applying sensitivity to your partner's needs. You may give away your power or abuse it. Working in the positive, you can have mutually satisfying relationships. Either way,your personal relationships serve as a mirror to help you understans and balance your life. In love, your best match is someone with a name, birthdate, or lifepath of 7.

• Hi, I am not new to the site but am new to the forums. I am feeling quite helpless today and am in need of some help!

Captain, I see that you have done a couple of readings for others and was wondering if you could one for me. This relationship has had LOTS and LOTS of ups and downs and is driving me crazy! My DOB is: 3/22/65 and his is 7/31/62.

Thank you so much in advance for any insight you may have!

• Thanks soo much the captain

I see i got my work cut out for me ive been trying to figure out which way to go and will keep a open mind on my future .

You seem to know me very well noone has ever been able to say all the right things about me.

as far as me having a new beginning that makes me feel great i just have to take off the old man and put on the new one and i already know it wont be easy but im going to give it my best try . as far as the relationship i dont know anything about the lifepath #s .

again thank you and god bless you for all you do

• Baebae, the lifepath is the sum total of the birthdate.

• Wow! I am impressed with you Capitain on how you have help many people. I was wondering if you could do a reading for me. My birthday is 2/18/1972. I am a single mom who gave my time to raising my son and building my career so we can be stable the last 10 years. I have been now feeling that I need someone in my life but is not sure if this is a good time to do it. I am quite scared and nervous about dating or being with someone. Could you see what direction I should take?

• mrl322, the central issue in your relationship is that of dominance and independence. No matter how strongly, or with what truth, the voice of authority speaks, rebellious impulses arise that cry out to be heard. Recognition is a big issue here: how can your small, intimate voice be recognised when your friend, the acknowledged authority, has just asserted the facts of the case? What's left to say - perhaps a small joke, a slightly different spin, a new idea? And what if, just once, the mighty authority is wrong?

No relationship can be completely dominated by one of its partners - or if it can, it isn't really a relationship at all. Your friend's dominance can be simply too much for you to handle and you may just back off. Furthermore, since your friend spends so much time on his career, it may be a struggle for him to give you his true attention. Interaction is possible here - maybe not in the areas of love and friendship - but if you work together, you can supply the imaginative ideas that your friend can shape, form and implement.

A lot can be learned here about both the value of having a strong ego and the problems such an ego can create in a person's interactions with the world. You are probably struggling to hold your own in this relationship and may learn something about the dangers of going too far toward self-assertiveness. Insecurities can be aroused that will throw the relationship off balance but may also lead to an acknowledgment of vulnerability, an admission of mistakes, an openness. These are the lessons of being human. Moreover, the distracting elements in this relationship can be something other than an annoyance - they can lead to relaxation and fun. Your friend can provoke rebellion in you or you may just withdraw, wounded. A greater danger though is overdependence, with you worshipping your seemingly omniscient friend. A balance must be found that allows for productive interdependency in which the relationship can grow without its crippling opposition. ADVICE: Allow vulnerability and admit mistakes. Build on mutual experiences. Allow the small voice to be heard. Encourage interdependent efforts.

You Mrl322, if you can release your need to be accepted and learn to cooperate with others, you will find validation inside yourself, rather than from the outside. Seeking compromise is not an admission of failure. Likely to be full of ideas and opinions, you need to formulate a plan before giving them full expression. Keep it simple or you run the risk of being misunderstood and misinterpreted. Overassertiveness may be a problem and you may manifest some belligerant attitudes that disguise your need for acceptance and fear of rejection. You are a free and original thinker, but you must refine your form of personal expression and social interaction to bring the world around to your way of thinking. How others see you might be of vital importance to you. If you can cultivate calm and objectivity, and avoid the tendency to do everything yourself, success will be yours. Once you learn how to express yourself in a way everyone can understand, your natural versatility and quick mind can lead you into all sorts of occupations involving language and communication, like journalism, creative writing, law, and teaching for example, or those that deal with visual imagery like photography, painting, sculpture or film-making. You have a need for action and change, but don't forget about friends and family.

Your friend must fight his tendency to become restless and bored. He has the ability to use his brilliant mind to chart and then follow the course of his own interests. Prone in early life to do a bit of grandstanding and blowing his own horn, his more egocentric qualities will most likely abate with time as he devotes himself to more introspective and intellectual pursuits and inclinations. He will have to take care that his fondness for his own company does not turn into a dislike of mankind or his tendency towards solitude turn into loneliness. His preoccupation with work may prove a problem in a love affair or marriage. All he really requires is one faithful friend, fellow student, or coworker with whom he can share his joys and sorrows. If he can understand that his role in life is not just to discover his own unique point of view and sense of authority in the larger scheme but to share it with others in a spirit of generosity and a firm belief in the value of self, all will go beautifully. Relying on self-worth more than the recognition of others will allow him to experience the satisfaction of hard-won achievement. Being too competitive or too dedicated to study or work without much human interaction will not benefit either himself or others. Any stuffiness, pedantry, overblown ego, or pride must be released.

• Kaimalino, you have a 30/3 personality. 3 is the number of the humanitarian - it symbolises purest love, sacrifice and eternal giving. Working in the positive, you bring enthusiasm, compassion, understanding and service into the world, in big and small ways, through your creative expression. When you speak, you do so with attunement and sensitivity, and you uplift others. You are connected to your emotions so your expression is passionate, forthright and even inspired. You manage your life responsibly, not letting your own or other people's emotions run you. You use your great intuition in the service of others with joy and altruism.

Working in the negative, you allow your need to be popular to distract you from being true to yourself and living an authentic life. You build barriers that prevent you from knowing who you are. You have a chip-on-the-shoulder attitude towards higher development and must get in touch with your deepest needs and desires. You have a preoccupation with personal issues and must settle down to a given field of study or area of endeavour. You give in to distrust and pessimism. Needy and hypersensitive, you whine or manipulate instead of stating honestly what you need, who you are, and how you feel. Some 3s are completely blocked sexually, while others have trouble with emotional or sexual fidelity and often get into promiscuous situations.

Health: suppressed emotions can make the throat area vulnerable. Also energy blockages can occur in the heart and knees, circulation and, if not attended to, the whole physical structure. You need to eat and exercise according to what feels right to you intuitively, emotionally and physically, not listen to what others tell you. But don't let your moods allow you to seek emotional consolation in food or self-pampering when you are feeling lovelorn. Exercise to music at such times is beneficial.

Relationships: nearly all 3s have a needy emotional quality that says "Appreciate me!" You look for emotional support in the outside world rather than in yourself. You can appear unemotional, even coldly rational, as a reaction to your sensitivity. But your voice reveals your feeling nature and your ability to tune into others' feelings enhances your relationships. You are a romantic at heart and you love to fall in love. You often get 'crushes' on people. Your partner will have to be very understanding of this relatively harmless tendency. If you feel free to express feeling attracted to someone, this helps clear any obsessiveness tiowards the current attraction. In other words, you can have more lasting relationships by acknowledging and expressing, but not acting upon, infatuations that pass through your life. Sometimes your emotions rule you and you can get involved in infidelities (whether real or imagined) and then wonder what happened. Relationships present a great opportunity to work through issues of honest expression and emotional vulnerability so they will provide not only a form of consolation and nurturance but also a form of spiritual practice. 3 people are the universal friends - they get on with most people but those with 3, 6 or 9 as their birthdate, name number or lifepath will be special to them.

2009 was all about responsibility and hard work. In 2010, you are in a '5' personal year. You can expect change, travel, growth, expansion and release from the containments and frustrations you experienced last year. During 2010 there will be a breaking up of the old conditions in your life... the obstacles, delays and frustrations of the past year will slowly lessen and disappear. One usually responds to this liberating (5) energy by moving, changing jobs, interests, attitudes and even love or friendship relationships. The changes may be surprising, but are needed. The Personal Year (5) can either be a hectic year (since the change may not be welcomed or expected) or an exciting one (if you're ready for something new)... the year will not be uneventful. There's simply more personal freedom and more of an opportunity to express your individuality without hindrance or delay.

The key is to flow with these changing conditions and let the old connections fade into the chronicles of the past... to be adventurous, take some risks and be willing to try something new, the unexpected and the challenging. Nature has opened the door for your growth. Don't disappoint it. Be careful though; don't go to extremes, since the rapid and frenetic energy of the (5) can lead you to extremes of emotion, passion or speculation. Be constant, logical, consistent and steadfast, but be willing to change and release things that have outlived their usefulness. This includes relationships.

This year promises rewards and progress from what you developed the previous four years. Often opportunities come your way to advance in various directions. The year asks for flexibility, and may bring some risks, but rewards are what the year wishes to bring. Sometimes relationships at a distance and travel are highlighted. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. This is the number of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing, as 5 is the number of the scribe), and finding new people, new places and new situations.

• To The Captain.........I have read some of your readings for others on here and wonder if you could please do a reading for me......My birthdate is 4-14-1966 and his is 1-19-1962. thank you