I wish he would call

• i want to have sex with randy smith, i wish he would call me, i want to ask him. i cant stop thinking about being with him intamitly, i dont know how to get ahold of him, i need vibes to tell him to call me

• How do you even know this person, how did you get intouch with this person before. What is preventing you from getting connected with him. Beside there a lot of Tech out there. One other question has he ever called you before?

• not sure if anyone can make him call you so that you can have sex with him

have you tried googling his name? he might have a facebook or mypage site

• just think about him -- u might get to him if nothing is blocking his mind too much -- give it a try 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• When you go to sleep at night. Clear your mind & surround yourself with the white light. Ask the question you would like the answer to & in the morning it should come to you. Good luck!

Sparklingsoul

• This post is deleted!

• sparklingsoul>>When you go to sleep at night. Clear your mind & surround yourself with the white light. Ask the question you would like the answer to & in the morning it should come to you

Sandran712>>I will try that...Kinda like the "8" ball scenerio...Once in a while in separate dreams I keep having a dream about my son's father and a guy that I had a crush on in school.Both are deceased.I know when I fall asleep listening to Michael McDonald I feel like he is serenading me...LOL