Has my fish swam away?

• I'm a Taurus woman (5/14) dating a Pisces man (3/10). It has been somewhat of a rollercoaster ride but with more ups than downs. We get along great. Initally we had some communication issues but I think that was because we were still learning each other. We had a few arguements. That's the problem. He thinks things should be perfect 100% of the time. If we argue he wants to leave. A few months ago we had a talk about taking our relationship to the next level. He said he was unsure because I pushed him away with some of our past disagreements & he felt that I didn't appreciate him. I was hurt so I decided to give him space. He never let more than a day or 2 pass without contacting me. I slowly let him come back. I didn't want to appear desperate nor open myself up to being hurt again. The past 3 months have been great. I also tell him on several occaions how much I care for him, how much he means to me and how grateful I am for him. I also send him random thoughtful gifts so he knows he's appreciated since he said that was an issue for him before. We've gotten closer than we ever have. Well, this past week I found something that made me a little jealous so I asked him about it. I may have been a little upset but not very much. He got mad. The next day I said that I didn't want to lose what we've accomplished and he agreed. I told him why I felt jealous and that tough he treats me well and makes me feel special I just wanted reassurance. He appeared to have understood and I asked if we were okay and he said we were. I could still tell he was upset. I spoke with him later that evening and there was still some tension there & he told me to stop pushing him away. I told him that that was not my intent and I care for him deeply. The following day I spoke with him and things didn't seem better. I asked him what we were doing and he said he didn't know. I asked him was this how we were leaving things and his response was "I'm not saying that". I told him that I would give him space. Within a half hour he was texting me pictures. So I figured maybe he didn't want space. So the following day I contacted him. I didn't get my normal honey, baby, etc. so I joked about it and he said I was bringing the drama. He was very short and cold with me. He has never treated me that way before. I asked him did he want to work things out he said that he was busy and would talk to me later (he's never been too busy for me before). I told him it was a yes or no and he wouldn't give me an answer. He said that I've lost my privilages because I don't appreciate him and what he's done and I've proven myself to be a typical woman. He said I was the one throwing away what we accomplished together. I was in complete shock. I have been nothing but kind to him and I try to show and tell him time and time again how much I care and appreciate him. I sent him a text saying that I didn't want to lose what we had and asked if he felt the same. He said "we're cool". I sent him a message back asking what that meant? Does that mean we're just friends or are we still on a romantice level? He never responded. I know he got and read the message b/c my phone shows it. He's never ignored me before. Today I get a text from him with our usual good morning (no honey, baby, etc.) and wishing me and my family a Merry Christmas. I replied with the same. I also sent him a text of a pic he wanted and he never responded. What should I do? I really care about him and want to make it work yet I'm not going to chase him. I apologized and told him how I felt. Does he just need space? Will he come back? or is he gone forever and I should just move on? Please help. I'd love to hear from Pisces men as well.

• He is undecided as there is another person involved and he cannot make up his mind about the two of you. It seems he has more attraction for the other person but yet still cares for you and your family. Your best bet is to stop sending him gifts (especially if expensive) and just come out and ask him if he is seeing someone else and where you two stand. If he just wants to be friends then I would keep him as a good friend and move on with life. There will be another for you out there as long as you go out and socialize. As a fellow Taurian do not despair and feel guilty as it will only hurt you and no other.

BW