Need a little help, please

• Hard to believe how much time has passed since this first post.

There is no way I can possibly tell each of you who have helped me by readings, listening & just by reading your posts, how much it has helped me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all. Have become friends with people whom I may never meet in person but mean so much to me that I think of & pray for you daily. Yall have been such a blessing in my life. So much help to me in so very many ways. Just want to thank all of you & say Heres to 2013....I raise my coffee cup to you with a slice of cheesecake on the side.

May you all be blessed with your hearts desires in the New Year. 🙂

Becky

• I don't know if I could even find my first post if I tried. :0) Amazing how far we have come with the help of these wonderful people here. I know that I have "met" some people here that have forever changed my life. I haven't read all of the posts but I had to stop for a minute and look at the fact that is was 2009 when you first posted. I think that was right about the same time I came on here too. Blessings and happiness to you for the New Year...may all your needs be met and then some.