Romantic engagement and help

• Strlslvr,

DO NOT GIVE IN TO FEAR. There IS light and a great deal of hope. I see a resolution, contact, something, coming up. It is overwhelming me, the sureness of the sense that I am getting that you WILL find him and he IS alive.

I'm extremely overwhelmed by it now. Give me a bit to collect myself and catch my breath...AND get clarity on the answers. I promise it will be okay.

Anyone else here who can come and help, PLEASE do. Those who are honest and truly gifted, you know who you are, you are feeling this same urgency, I'm sure. Lets get this done, friends.

Blessings and Light

• Strlslvr, Just thinking of you .... the night has passed and I hope the morning brings light and love to your heart. Pax Mentis, back at u : ) !

• This post is deleted!

• Your son's x friend doesn't know anymore than you do. His fears match yours. This is more about you than your son. I know you're hoping someone will just tell you exactly where your son is but I hear no spirit willing to give that exact info. Sorry. I am very psychic but not all knowing. Your karma with your son is not up for intervention unless you change in yourself what needs to change for your own clarification. This is not meant as a blame on you it just is what it is. You are stuck in the emotional part of your body. The fear you feed is not going to bring him any closer. His last impression of you was distorted and not inviting. I think no one is ready to discuss this with you because if you cannot grasp this you will be offended and none of us as empaths are comfortable with this and I sense we keep hoping someone else will tell you like it is--deliver a honest reading without causing more pain. A reading should bring healing. The closest we get is advising you to keep positive--avoid fearful worry. Let it go--into Gods hands to solve and go on with your best life. I don't think you can grasp this yet as your new post is as desperate as ever. You need outside help. A good doctor, counselor to help you unload toxic thoughts. Finding out if your son died is not hard if you are determined to know if it's true. You have a computer and you can search the globe for death notices. Or any other public records available. It takes work and persistance but you do have the energy---but you turn that energy inward and it paralizes you. This is a self imposed helplessness.There are private detectives who can find him as well. I sense you are trapped in a state of "helplessness" Spirit shows me a woman tied to a chair. Your helplessness goes way back. You have lived as a victim more years than not. Family and friends have tried to "talk" you out of it but words fall on deaf ears as your fear is always the biggest voice that drowns out all healthy suggestion. Loved ones throw up there hands and back away. You are left feeling abandoned. I don't think anyone herE will solve your pain. It really is in YOUR hands. All I can add is a hopeful observation that it is our darkest hours that we are most likely to seek the light. Spirit shows a big bold sign that says CHANGE. I am also given the word CHURCH.

• This post is deleted!

• I had no judgement. If you read my other posts you'll see I do not read from my ego. Don't ask for others input if you can not accept you may get answers you don't like. If anything I feel you are the judgemental one and you could have just passed on my response and not attacked me. Your anger is misdirected.. I feel your anger and it is not nice. If anything I got the flogging and I definetly regret responding . I will back far far away from your hostile energy. Hope you find your answers. Peace.

• This post is deleted!

• StrlSvr,

You have said, and I believe, that you really want to know if your son is alive and safe. I have gotten that message, and given it as clearly as I got it each and every time. He IS alive and safe. My hope is that you do find some comfort in knowing that someday.

I'm sorry. I really, sincerely am. I have never felt so utterly terrible in letting someone go that I was led to help, but I can't go any further with this. I don't feel that I can or should force things and I don't want to add to your pain or my own.

You will remain in thoughts and I wish you the peace you so deserve and need.

Blessings and Light

• This post is deleted!