Ima Cancer with Aries moon need help plz

• Im a Cancer guy and my moon sign is Aries and my rising is Libra so i have a hard time trying describe how i feel i can relate in someways but still feel like im different from most cancers im just looking for a little advice in the right direction

• wow, cancer , libra, aries, are you very emotional? How do you think you differ from the cancer generalizations?

• well being the fact the all cardinal i gotta strong sense of control aries in me keeps me exited like a little kid while cancer trys to slow that down and think and feel twice lol while libra just dances back and forth trying to decide im not very emotional but i am moody depending on the mood i can do great things or nothing and with my other signs like mars in pisces makes me slow down so the ram in me kinda flow with the moment

• Siriuslupine>>Im a Cancer guy and my moon sign is Aries and my rising is Libra

Sandran712>>I am a Cancer.But, not familiar with Cancers with hardly any water in the chart.Do you have children??I am a Cancer Sun Pisces Moon Cancer Rising.A few other placements with Cancer.

• its weird cause aries and libra are opposites and they both square cancer i got other signs in me that do the same thing only signs i dont have in me are aquarius leo and virgo wich is weird cause thats group i tend to hang around the most

• Im only 21 im just gonna break it down for evryone

Sun Cancer

moon Aries

Rising Libra

Merc Gemini

Venus Gemini

Mars Picses

jupiter Taures

Saturn sag

Uranus sag

Neptune cap

pluto sco

and belive it or not i feel the scorpio and aries the most

• Siriuslupine>> i dont have in me are aquarius leo and virgo wich is weird

Sandran712>>This is a weird chart for me to see also.You must be on the complete opposite of the Astrology wheel.I haven't studied astrology since high school like 30 years ago.I am really rusty in this department right now.Hopefully someone can help you with this.As it looks very interesting.

• lol i just wanna knoe what the signs mean for a better understanding cause its realy hard i feel like a jack of all trades master of none