To all the readers; When did you first realize you had psyshic abilities

• ......and when I really think and feel, with all of the technology they have today, you would think that they should have come up with a serum for the immunity to everything and anything. But it is not to be, one thing is curing only for another disease to surface. Yes, man-made, but why? Why could they not come up with a serum for the many disease out there today..that have been around for years? I think there is a reason for it.

And why do some people, with the same disease, same progression of a disease.....some live to overcome it....while others die quickly?

I don't think that a cure for all is meant to be, it disrupts humanity. For some reason. I don't know. Not to say that they shouldn't keep trying to find a cure, but when they come up with a cure for one thing, something else always rises. Always. And it sends people in a panic. Maybe because that disease has run it's course...and the people who have contracted it, aren't meant to go.

I have no idea...I am so confused...sometimes I think I make sense, sometimes I don't.

• Blondie

"This hunch you speak of is the same as a "gut feeling" we all have them. Whether they are right or wrong. Now when you say the "psyche will prompt them" how do they know when they've been prompted? Do some get prompted more than others? What IS it that gives them this prompting and why does it not happen to everyone if we all have psyche? Why are some more susceptible than others? "

The universe timing is not linear like us. 24/7 is human definition of time. The universe doesn't bow to this rule. The psyche is our link to universe guidance. The universe always, always sends us guidance. We are all equal to the universe, there is no one single person always lucky, always right, the universe doesn't have favorite son/daughter. We are all prompted on a daily basis, but because not all of us realize the importance of the psyche, we do not nurture the link. Therefore this link is broken, and many of us walk in life blindly without guidance.

They make wrong decisions and fall in the same hole again and again. This, on top of life challenges that the universe sends us, has made life unbearable for many and then they will blame the universe or whoever their God is. Imagine the guidance as a friend. knocking on your door, but you are always away, when you are at home you are busy doing something else, not answering the door, maybe you even think it's some kind of annoyance or some people selling junk.

The psyche can not speak to you if your mind is always preoccupied. Learn to turn off mind chatter, turn inward and listen. It may take a lot of tries but it can be done. Learn meditation, it will help. Guts/ hunch is not wrong, what happens is that the physical interrupts it. Again, mind chatter. So the guts/hunch that you are hearing is manipulated. Learn to listen, to distinguish what the psyche says, and what the mind says. Only then, you will hear the actual guidance. This takes practice. Not everyone wants to do it, not everyone considers spiritual advice, they think it's rubbish and so the guidance is never heard.

The universe is not out there to punish us but to teach. We are here to learn and move forward. This is why the universe sends us guidance, on top of challenges. The guidance is there to help us overcome these challenges and we will learn from them. Some people are more sensitive than others, not because they are more superior. But because they are meant to learn from this sensitivity. Life in the physical world, for a sensitive person, is difficult. They need to learn how to live with it. There are many lessons to learn, each of us has our own. Therefore each of us come to the physical world, in different size, skin color, degree of sensitivity, immunity, all kinds of things that make us differ physically - but inside, we are all spirits, coming from the same place. There is a lesson to learn from everything and from everyone.

What is the difference, why do people re-act so differently to the same disease if we all have the same psyche?

The psyche is there to provide guidance. Not to eliminate life challenges. It tells us how to deal with challenges. Physical disease, is one of many challenges we have to overcome. Some people choose to give up and die. Some do not. Some people reach out to help those who are sick, some just ignore pleas for help. A scientist is working on a breakthrough for a cure but bureaucracy puts a halt on his funding. The universe may send us guidance, but it is our choice what we make of it. Are we going to listen to it, or ignore it? The physical is about competition and separation. This view creates an illusion that we are separated, that some of us are richer and more powerful and therefore their lives are worth saving, the rest are not. But the psyche knows the truth that we are not separated, that everyone is equal. Unfortunately, many of us emphasize on the physical, hence the separation continues.

But I believe there is a reason why it was made in the first place. I don't know how to explain.

Exactly. There is a reason for everything, there is a lesson in everything. This is why we are here. To learn and move forward, not to judge and be judged.

"It's what we achieve in between that makes a difference. "

Exactly. The challenges will not stop, but so will the guidance. What you do with this guidance, is what makes the difference. Because it is there to help us deal with challenges, we can ignore it and fall into despair, or we can stop and listen and benefit from it. Without guidance, you can not arrive at where you want to be. What, then, is your achievement? Maybe you have achieved a feat in the physical life, but without spiritual achievement, it is not complete. By no means, spiritual life is competition, unlike the physical. But we still need to get to our spiritual destination.

• I don't think that a cure for all is meant to be, it disrupts humanity. For some reason. I don't know.

Exactly. There is no one answer for everything. Each event carries with it, its own lesson. Life is meant to learn. Think of it as a school. You pass one exam, there will be another. You graduate then there will be post graduate schooling. Constant learning. Death is a break, from one school to another, maybe one exam to another. Your time is up, you will go. Your physical body perish, your spirit returns to the spirit world. Then you come back, take another physical form, and learning something else. A cycle of constant learning. If life is easy, what is it there to learn? If you find the answer to everything, what's the point of coming back here? If your heart is never broken, how do you know the pain? If you never get injured, how do you know how to be careful?

There is no need to apologize. You do not wrong me. You are asking questions. What matters is what you do with the answers. Go to a quiet place, turn off mind chatter and read the answers. Listen to what the psyche tells you. With practice, you can distinguish which one is the psyche and which one is the mind chatter. Learn meditation, if you have time. I can give a free link if you can't find any online.

• i was seven when i had my first sight or feeling, my father was a postie so he met a lot of people on his round, one couple in particular that he wished to asist, they had bought their own home an old gold miners cottage and were altering it and decorating painting etc, we went their one evening as dad and mum had given them a beautiful couch and tub chairs, the couple put my sister and myself in the dinning room to watch tv, after about 5mins of being in their i said to my sister, i dont like it in here i need to get out ,my sister felt the same, we waited a while and then kept on going out to mum and dad we want to go home, in a moment mum would say the feeling became more intense, it was terrible, finally mum and dad took us home, on the way home i said to dad that i felt that the house was going to burn down, nothing was said, two days later dad said to me, you know that house we visited the other night, well it got burnt down in a fire and the people lost the lot, i was too young to really understand this but that was my first premanition and the fire started in the room that my sister and myself we sitting in.

• another one i had was when i saw lady dianias photo in the paper with her boyfriend dodefiad, i said to my daughter that i felt that they both were going to die, and they did, wasnst sure how but to my most horror and shock it happened,

• Leo,

First and foremost, I want to thank you. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. You have no idea how much this is helping me.

Secondly, i have read your post several times....and every time I do, it's like a missing piece of a puzzle that has been lost for me, is being found. Right now I feel a bit drained, I will have to mull it over a few times more, as I know more questions will arise. I have read a few things on meditation, and any links are greatly appreciated.

Plus my dad and I are headed for a basketball game in a few hours....NBA!! 😃

• Perhaps you are more in tune to your energy than you give yourself credit. You have very strong intuition and are obviously open to receiving incoming energy.

As you probably have noticed that in the company of some people they too can sense your energy - and they seem to drain it from you. I have a wonderful riend of many years - she unfortunetly is (or I hope she is) unaware of the fact that she drains me completely dry of eneregy every time she visits, I pretty much need a nap. She is like a vaccum and I notice that it is not only with me - people do not hang around her very long, they cannot.

How do you tell someone that the reason they cannot keep friends is not because thy are a bad person - but an energy drainer?

Can anyone help me with that?

• we all have a different learning during life here, we all experience different experiences and feelings, some of us can assist others thru their learning and so on, we have the ability to make a choice on what we want or dont want, we are here to experience and learn, we unless taught at an early age forget to remember our true self the spirit, and the love of the spirit,its when we acquire the knowledge hold onto it and become 1 with that of our true selves that is when we understand what and who we truly are and understand life and how to deal with lifes experiences, and we unlock the secrets to living a healthy blissful life, im not their yet but am slowly begginning to walk, seek and ye shall find knock and the door shall be opened, trust and faith in the higher self, we are all fragments of god

• you're welcome Blondie

no need to rush and try to understand everything right away. this is why you are drained.

the psyche is not about speed. the universe doesn't bow to 24/7 rule.

when will you understand? when the missing puzzles all come to you.

when will all the missing puzzles come to you? when you are ready and open to it.

when will you be ready and open for it? when you are.

I forgot to wish you and everyone on this thread happy holidays too 🙂

any more questions, shoot. but again, no need to rush. the rest of the pieces may come just when you are trying to fit in the ones you already have.

I will provide you a link, but below tips is a good start . When you feel ready for advanced meditation, I will give you a link. It takes time and practice, just enjoy the learning process. You are not competing against anybody. Again the universe doesn't bow to 24/7 rule. If you force it, you will be hurt, especially for beginner.

Guided Basic Zen Meditation Technique (Zazen):

•Find a quiet place and sit in a comfortable cross legged position. If using a zafu or similar meditation cushion, sit on the forward third of the cushion. The objective is for your hips to be raised above your knees and to form a three point base with your knees and buttocks touching the floor/cushion (leave a comment below if want to use a chair or meditation bench and would like me to explain those details).

•Set your alarm or other time device for 20 minutes.

•Now elongate your spine upwards and to align it with the back of your head, subtly bring your chin back and in like a soldier at attention. There will be a slight inward arch in your lower back.

•Now rock gently from side to side in big arcs, making them smaller and smaller till you drift to a stop. You should find yourself perpendicular to the floor with no tension or pull from either side.

•Have your eyes half open with an unfocused gaze on the floor in front of you. You should be looking down at a 45 degree angle about 2 to 3 feet in front of you. You may also close your eyes if you prefer.

•Bring your hands to your lap and place them in the cosmic mudra. To do this rest your right hand on your lap, then rest your left hand on top of it and have your fingers overlap. Now bring the thumb tips together thus forming an oval frame.

•Close your mouth, swallow your saliva creating a slight vacuum and place your tongue against the roof of your mouth. After this point there should be absolutely no more movement of the body. No fidgeting, scratching, shifting - nothing - be like you are frozen in time.

•Take 5 deep, slow breaths though the nose. This will oxygenate your blood and relax you.

•Now bring you attention to your breath without trying to manipulate it further in any way, just become aware of its flow. Spend a few minutes just observing it intimately till it starts to become regular and relaxed.

•At this point begin counting your breath. Count an inhalation as one, then the exhalation as 2 and continue to count your breaths until you reach 10. At which point return to 1 with the next inhalation. If at any point you get caught in a mental story line and loose your count, gently, without passing any judgment, return to 1 and start over. That’s it, continue for the duration of the meditation

Hope you have a good time with your dad.

• What great thread. I've really enjoyed reading the discussion here. I think I understand that one of the purposes of meditation is to help quiet the chatter in the mind? I do try but find it very hard to turn off. I get restless and bored and my mind keeps wandering to little mundane issues. I keep trying to turn it off but don't know how. Any advice? Also, I read a lot phrases for meditation that mean nothing to me. They seem to give others a lot of comfort but for me, they sound like endless jargon that can be said in a much more direct way. Almost like reading literature written in very old stilted flowery language that I give up on within the first 50 pages because it is too tedious. Anyone have anything to comment about that? Do you create your own phrases for meditation that means something to you instead?

• This is good... I have been wondering about a few things myself and have been doing some reading. I look forward to see how far this thread goes

• Also, I have practiced yoga and enjoy that. The chatter stops a little as I concentrate but the back of my mind is still running over events that happened in the past or things I need to get done after yoga. I know that is not the purpose of yoga but I can't turn it off. Same thing when i was a swimmer. i would swim countless laps while anyalyzing details of the day or what needs to be done tomorrow. I know I stress and analyze way too much. I enjoy reading because i can get involved in someone else's story but would like other ways to quiet my mind. Any advice?

• Dear Stonyeye,

Hi, I too had this very same problem with meditation until i went to my local new age store and was guided to buy a "Guided Medditation C.D. By Kelly Howell".

She is wonderful and really helps me block out the chatter and i really relax.

I go in my bedroom,light a candle,no lights,put the pillows nice and comfy on my head board as it is wrought iron and not very comfy on the back.so i make it comfy,sit with my back stright,put my headphones on and arms relaxed to the side,palms turned up and open.and just listen to what she says and breath. it get better and better each time and you should feel very relaxed and calm after your sessions. i hope this helps you,good luck and please let me know.

peace,blessings

love & light 🙂

• I first realized that there was something different about me when i was 16 yrs.old,but i said nothing to no one,only talked with the animals. i was afraid that people would not understand,or knowing my family they would think that i was crazy. my ex-husband knew that i knew things,so to speak but i never talked about to many things to him. so really i just recently started to understand what is going on with me and why i was different. i;m still learning and so far it has been amazing, i love who i'am and what i can see and feel even if it scare's me sometimes, I still say WOW, I love it...

Peace,Blessings,Love and Light Be With You 🙂

• Stonyeye

I keep trying to turn it off but don't know how. Any advice?

Don't turn it off with force. The mind knows you want to turn it off, so it retaliates. Turn inward and watch your thoughts like a gallery of pictures with no sound. Imagine a door behind you. Little by little, step back, calmly until you reach the door. Open the door, also calmly, and close it behind you. The mind will try to pull you away from this door, but by practice, you will be able to do this without provoking the mind and it may even mind its own business. It is behind this door, that you can connect with your guidance. Do not rush the process, you will be hurt. Try to get closer to the door each time, one day, you will get behind it.

Do you create your own phrases for meditation that means something to you instead?

Meditation is about stillness, connecting to your inner guidance. You will be listening to the psyche, not to the phrases someone else says. It's you and your psyche, no one else. If you do want to use phrases, you say it before meditating. Pretty much to help you calm the mind, before you open the door. But once the door is closed, it will be you and your psyche, no one and nothing else. I don't know what meditation phrases you mean, but in general, you can use affirmation to help you calm the mind. You create your own, or you can use something like "I am calling for guidance. I believe the universe will send me. I am open to receive guidance"

As I said, the conversation behind the door, is between you and your psyche. You yourself know which affirmation works. Books are good to read, some of them do provide guidance, but your psyche is the one that will select what works for you and what doesn't.

• Stonyeye

Again, don't turn it off with force. Be gentle, even to the mind chatter. Your mind is not wrong or evil by always chatting things to you. There is no rivalry between the mind and the psyche. Only because you have never paid much attention to the psyche before, that the mind always gets to step up. Imagine you have 2 friends A and B. If you always listen to A and ignore B, you will form very close bond to A. One day you realize you have forgotten about B, so you reach out to B. A will retaliate, maybe subtle, maybe violent, because it fears you will leave him for B. If you use force, A will be hurt. This is why, be gentle. Always, even to your mind. As long as you live in the physical world, you do need the logical mind. So be gentle.

• Dagaz>>How do you tell someone that the reason they cannot keep friends is not because thy are a bad person - but an energy drainer?

Sandran712>>I'd like to know this myself..As it pertains to me too.

• Stonyeye, forgot to add this

there are lots of types of meditation

if you'd like, try the one I posted. It is Zen.

if you don't like it, go back to the previous one.

any question, shoot.

• Thank you Patricia. I will look definitely into the cd you recommended. Will let you know how it goes! x

• Thank you LeoScorpion, I always get so much from reading your posts. i fot a lot from what you have written and especially like the way you describe imagining walking step by step out the door from my thoughts. Like backing slowly out of a picture gallery and shutting the door. Quietly. Also, thinking of the mind and psyche as two friends really helps. Both need attention. Not one more than the other. Yes, gently is a good word to think about when trying to calm the chatter. Gently. I expect to be able to turn off the chatter and relax NOW! lol! I may have other questions if you don't mind. I need to think first about what you have all written and let that sink in. Thank you. x