Mars Retrograde

• Mars retrograded in Leo on Dec 20th. Has anyone else been feeling the affects of it?

Enters Rx Zone 7 Oct 2009 01:41 am

Stationary Retrograde 20 Dec 2009 08:30 am

Stationary Direct 10 Mar 2010 12:50 pm

Leaves Rx Zone 17 May 2010 06:46 am

This is an interesting article on Mars Retrograde.

• Hey! I have looked into this and wonder if you can answer a question for me. Is there a correlation between this Mars Rx in Leo and my natal Mars in Capricorn? (sixth house placement) I don't know if you are heavily into astrology, but wonder what conclusion you would draw. I have my own thoughts and would love a fellow Aquarian viewpoint : ) Thanks!

• It looks like both my links have been removed.

It would quincunx by sign, but do they actually aspect? I think tMars Rx would cause someone to reflect and make adjustments to their typical Mars response. Capricorn Mars in the 6th would be disciplined, determined and hard working with perfectionist tendencies. The Rx could help you gain insight into what you need to do to achieve all that you want.

The reason I was asking if anyone was feeling the effects is because over the last few weeks I have been having trouble sleeping. There might have been 1 week that was good, but overall I’ve been waking up on average of at least 2 times a night for no reason. I’m really exhausted. Last night before I fell asleep a situation at work popped into my head and I felt a burst of anger. Then another work situation popped into my head and another burst of anger. My mind was back and forth with these 2 situations and each time I felt a burst of anger. tMars is conjunct natal Uranus, semi-square natal Mars, opposing natal Sun (all wide), nothing at midpoints. I want to lash out, but I know it’s not the right approach. I don’t even know if I’m making sense, I’m so tired.

• For Leo the effect would be slowdown on relationship or decline in se xual desire

also said males will be less assertive or keeping anger inside

I don't feel it, everything is just as usual with me and hubby

I'm more concerned with Mercury retro because it affects machinery and electronic

I hope nothing happens to my pc, I backed up everything just to be safe

I notice H priestess experienced it, her pc I mean and she is Aqua like you

• I too am exhausted, AquaBubbles but I think it could be a combination of running around, then getting a head cold and Mars. I am very in tune with nature and always feel the effects of things early. Sounds like you do too. I have lashed out and I can't stand when I feel building anger. When I read retro Mars --- an AH HA moment. Awareness always helps to keep it in check.

My guess is with this Rx effect I will be forced to move slower, rework paintings instead of startin new ones and reflect on what's next. I love planning where and what I want to do so I guess I have plenty of time .... Come on March!

: ( gonna try & daydream ... become friends with the couch : (

• Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Mercury Rx doesn’t affect me that much. I guess it’s because if occurs 3 or 4 times a years and Mars once every 2 years or so. The occasional fuzzy head I can deal with, but this low energy doesn’t feel good 🙂

I thought part of it might be the season also, but I had a cleansing done about 5 weeks ago and still the same. I had an AH HA moment too when I read up on Mars Rx. I guess you’re right…that couch is looking pretty friendly.

Thanks again.

• yeah mercury does retro a few times or more in a year

that's why I'm all crazy with back ups and delaying purchases LOL

as long as I am cautious I never have any problem or confusion with the delays

happy holidays for everyone from me and my hubby

• lol...better safe than sorry. At least you'll get through xmas day before it goes Rx.

Happy Holidays to you and all you love!

• very true Aqua