Can I get a reading please?

• I feel I have a connection with a man I've known for a few months, but I'm very ready for a relationship and he's not. He's recently been through a bad break-up. Of the few times we've been together, he's alternately flirtatious and jerky. I truly felt a spark but sometimes feel as if he's pushing me away on purpose. I am wondering if it's best to wait it out or move on.

• Greetings IntrovertedExtrovert,

My cards are telling me that you're stuck in a rut and it's most likely that you'll end up walking away in disappointment. The man with whom you feel connected to is businesslike and exhuberant about everything he does. He seems to have an inexhaustible reserve of energy, has a flair for drama, and is passionate about things he believes in.

Your attraction to this man stemmed from a sudden affair that was marked by passionate and intense emotions. However, this man is hard to pigeonhole. As a result, you now find yourself in unknown terrain. My cards tell me that he is retreating into himself, however, because a relationship is not currently a priority in his life.

This relationship will leave you feeling bereft, adrift, and consumed by your loss. You may find yourself wanting him to return, but it's not going to happen. But the cards are advising you that you shouldn't linger over your losses for too long of a time.

Once you've bounced back and have freed your mind of any clutter or mental barriers about relationships, you'll find new opportunities coming your way.

Peace,

Merlin

• Thank you so much. 🙂

• Hello Merlins Tarot

If you are still around will you do me a reading? ive been divorced for 15yrs now ive had relationships but none serious im now ready to settle down will i find my soulmate this time around . my b-day is 6/28/1957