Would love some insight please.

• I am at a point in my life where i have never been more confused. My brain and heart do not work together and both seem to take opposite sides. I'm trying to figure out if my marriage is worth saving, or if it will end up holding me back. If anyone could give me some insights here Id love a little bit of clarity. I think I know the answer already, but there are already doubts. I have asked my guides for help and I believe they have given me subtle signs, but I'm not sure how to really interpret them, or if I am serching for something to say I'm going the right direction. I'm not sure if you need my birthday or not. 12/31/1976

Thank you in advance

• Greetings Mom2jess,

Let's see if we can shed a little light on your present sitiuation...

The cards are telling me that your marriage appears to be stuck in neutral, but they also tell me that it might only be temporary. The card of The Hanged Man is advising you to look at this relationship from a different angle. I sense the magic has disappeared from your relationship but it's important to try looking at this relationship from your husband's point of view. What's needed at this point in time is an honest and heartfelt communication with him. If your heart and your head are at odds with one another, you can at least satisfy your head with a little information. Once you've both shared some dialogue with one another, you'll be in a much stronger position to think more clearly and analyze what has been said.

The cards tell me that your husband is something of a romantic. His emotions might seesaw between evasiveness and bluntness, but don't take it personally. He generally feels more comfortable listening to others than talking about himself so if you do engage him in honest communication, make sure you create an environment where he feels safe in sharing his emotions.

I don't feel this relationships needs to end in disaster. I truly believe that if you and your husband are capable of reaching a new level of understanding, you'll find creative ways to bring the magic back into your lives.

Peace,

Merlin