Can someone tell me abouit my love life?

• hi

i was born feb -23- 1962 at 1:47 am

i would like to know if anyone can tell me about my love life and whats coming up? can i look forward to being in a relationship soon?

sometimes i think there is a block on that. part of my life....

• Waterlili, I think you need an answer here so I will apply some numerology for you.

You have a 25/7 lifepath which means you have clearcut issues that make sharing your feelings and revealing your vulnerability especially challenging but certainly possible. Most 25/7s like you are caught in a double bind - not trusting enough to share your inner feelings with others, you have few real intimate friends; tending to isolate yourself and needing substantial private time, you take pains to protect yourself from a social world that seems, deep inside your subconscious, to be somehow threatening. Yet you have a desire to connect with others and to help people, to make a difference and contribute in some way. But you experience fears and pain of betrayal, real or imagined, in your heart; so you trust your mind and think your way through emotions, which cuts you off from a sense of connection with others. You keep to yourself a great deal, desiring a high degree of privacy and independence, but you still seek to find connection to a special partner - this requires a delicate balance. You seek harmony, balance, and completeness through joining with someone because you don't feel harmony or completeness in yourself. You waste a lot of time seeking outside yourself for what or who you need, not realising that what you seek lies inside you.

Try not to be so paranoid - when you assume that you're going to be left out, and to the degree you act like a recluse and manifest what you believe, you do get left out. To bring more life into your relationships, practise whatever inner work you choose to enhance your own sense of self-reliance and wholeness. Sexually, your deepest satisfaction comes as you emerge from the 'cave of the mind', and trust enough to remove your mental armour and bring emotion into the bedroom. You need a lot of grounding - getting out amongst nature, exercise, and aesthetic forms of healing that focus the mind like visualisation, flower essences, working with light and colour, and art are all good for you. You need to get out of your mind more and become concerned with your body which needs care.

When you come to trust yourself and the Universe/God, you open to relationship. The right person will then be drawn to you, rather than those who will 'love you and leave you' because deep down in your little paranoid mind that is what you believed they would do.

2020 is a 1 personal year for you. This is a chance to start over with a new vision and new self-trust and confidence. This year begins a whole new cycle - nine years of a new you. You are laying down the blueprint and foundation that will set the pace for the next nine years. Put the past behind you. Have courage and take on new challenges, projects, ideas and opportunities. This is a year to focus on yourself, your independence and initiative. Self awareness and enhanced clarity are needed to plant these seeds of personal development in a positive direction.

A 1 year is all about self-love - instead of looking for that perfect partner who will set you free and make you whole, love yourself instead. You have got things backwards - first you improve yourself, then the right partner appears - not vice versa. This is why your love life has been so hopeless in the past. No one will trust someone who doesn't trust themselves enough to listen to their own heart. Stop fearing betrayal and pain, and expect love. And love from outside only comes when you have love on the inside for yourself. 2011 will be the year for other relationships to form. 21010 is all about you and your love affair with yourself.

Here are some actions and steps that you can take during a One Personal Year to support growth:

• Develop a personal mission statement. Keep it very simple. A single sentence that a seven year old can understand is ideal.

• Think of ways you can initiate self-love. What are things you can do throughout your day or week that feel nurturing and are loving actions towards yourself? Make a long list of self-love activities and actions. Make appointments with yourself to do them.

• Create an affirmation for yourself that embraces self-love and place it somewhere easy for you to read throughout the day. An example of an affirmation that embraces self-love, such as "Treating myself like a precious object makes me strong" or "The more I love myself, the more others will love me." Post the affirmation you create in a place where you will see it throughout the day. Say it to yourself often.

• Set some realistic goals, ones that you know you are able to accomplish, and yet offer some challenge. By being realistic you will go beyond your comfort zone without setting yourself up to fail. Your goals can be in any areas of your life, especially those where you feel stagnant.

Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals.

• Take a risk. Think bigger. It takes the same amount of energy to think big as it does to think small. Begin to dream more. If you hear yourself thinking about things you don't have, start thinking more about things you would like to have. And remember to express gratitude for what you do have. Turn your thoughts into an affirmative direction rather than a negating direction.

Take baby steps so that you are actually building upon successes, rather than taking big leaps that often set the pace for failure. A little bit consistently really adds up.

• Acknowledge yourself by valuing your accomplishments each day. When you give yourself recognition by noticing your progress, you make yourself stronger. You may even want to make a list of your accomplishments, even the smallest ones, because they all add up. They provide fuel for further progress!