BLMOON - VALIDATION FOR YOUR READING

• Hi Blmoon,

I don't know if you're around at the moment, but I wanted to post this as a way of validating your reading/s earlier in my "house-hunting" thread, for which I also want to thank you. I've copied and pasted your comments below and will put my comments in caps:

"I'm holiday tired and low on energy but do pick up a few things. First, there is no block--just a time issue of the right place to come. There are three spirits helping you, An older woman with a German sounding name--a younger woman holding her hand and a man tall with a really big smile, like it fills his face. He insists he wishes to find you a place with stones--cobblestones. You need to start boxing things up--be very organized about it--as if it could happen any day. It will be very sudden when it happens as if you were at the right place at the right time. I do see you farther out in the country but you may have to move first somewhere temporary that brings you closer to meeting the person who will get you there. If this happens you will know it and won't feel like making it a home. Spirit is working on avoiding this but either way you will get there. The real home for you is occupied by someone who has not decided on leaving. There is a loving attachment to the home--I see very old wood, an arched doorway and a wishing well, though it may be a once working well but someone calls it thier wishing well. I see lots of purple wild flowers in the spring. Someone gardened a lot but wasn't able to the last few years but you can still see flowers sprouting wildly. January 15 will mean something. If I hear any more tommorrow when I'm fresh I will add more."

THE HOUSE I HAVE FOUND HAS BEEN EMPTY SINCE APRIL, AND NOT BEEN VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER BY PREVIOUS RENTERS. THERE IS SOME OLD WOOD IN IT, BUT I FEEL THERE'S MORE THAT'S BEEN COVERED UP BY PAINT (LIKE KITCHEN DOORS, ETC, AND MAYBE BENCH TOPS). THERE IS AN UNDERGROUND WELL NEXT TO THE HOUSE, BUT IT'S BEEN COVERED UP - PROBABLY BECAUSE IT FLOODS INTO THE HOUSE WHEN THERE'S LOTS OF HEAVY RAIN.

I WAS GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER TEMPORARY RESIDENCE WHICH WAS A FLAT UNDERNEATH A TWO STOREY HOUSE, BUT DON'T HAVE TO NOW, SO SPIRIT SURE DID COME THROUGH WITH PREVENTING ME FROM HAVING TO DO THAT.

THE HOUSE I'VE TAKEN IS SLIGHTLY FURTHER OUT THAN I ORIGINALLY WANTED, AND IT IS OUT IN TRUE COUNTRY WHERE IT IS. THERE ARE ROLLING HILLS AND LOTS OF TREES AROUND IT.

ALSO, THERE ARE THREE JACARANDA TREES (PURPLE FLOWERS) AND ANOTHER TREE (DON'T KNOW WHAT SORT OF TREE IT IS) WHICH ALSO HAS PURPLE FLOWERS ON IT. PLUS A SILKY OAK, WHICH I LOVE FOR THEIR YELLOW FOLIAGE IN SPRING.

I GOT THIS HOUSE IN A RATHER STRANGE WAY TOO. FIRSTLY, MY EX HUSBAND HAD SEEN IT WHEN HE AND HIS CREW WERE WORKING IN THE AREA. IT LOOKED VERY RUN DOWN AND WE WEREN'T SURE THERE WAS A SCHOOL BUS FOR MY DAUGHTER.

WHEN I STARTED MY NEW JOB RECENTLY, I GOT TOLD ABOUT THIS HOUSE AGAIN BY ONE LADY WHO I WORK WITH, AND ANOTHER WHO IS A NURSE, PLUS MY MOTHER IN LAW. THEY ALL CONFIRMED THERE WAS A SCHOOL BUS ROUTE THERE.

PLUS, IN RECENT TIMES, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LIVES ON THE WAY OUT TO THIS HOUSE, AND AT LEAST TWICE, I ACCIDENTALLY DROVE PAST HER PLACE AND ENDED UP HAVING TO TURN AROUND IN THE ROAD MY HOUSE IS ON. WEIRD, CONSIDERING PRIOR TO MY HOUSE HUNTING, I HAD NEVER DRIVEN PAST MY FRIEND'S DRIVEWAY.

THERE IS ALSO NOT AN ARCHED DOORWAY, BUT AN ARCH IN THE FRONT YARD WITH A VINE GROWING ON IT.

"FYI--the gem I found was in the ruogh and did look very unkept outside. All the previouse renters had not lovingly cared for it at all. You will know if it's the one. Also I got another message from spirit for you the Woman with the German sounding name holding the young girls hand are connected to the house in some way--the man stands off to the side so not sure about him. They say you are their choice. As if you have been hand picked. Good luck!"

EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE A FEW "ROUGH" ASPECTS ABOUT THIS PACE - AN OUTSIDE LOO ONLY, AN OUTSIDE LAUNDRY AND THE BATHROOM IS PRETTY YUK, WHICH I'D NORMALLY BE PUT OFF BY - THE HOUSE ITSELF AND ITS LOCATION WERE ENOUGH TO CONVINCE ME IT WAS THE ONE. ALSO, I'D EVISIONED A PLACE WITH A RED ROOF AND CREAM COLOURNG AND SURROUNDED BY LOTS OF SHRUBS AND TREES, WHICH THIS ONE IS.

So it seems like the three spirits have guided me to the right place at the right time. There is also a pathway leading from the back fence to the back door and it is pebblecrete - you'd mentioned cobblestones and I figure this is close enough!

Even if this is not quite the place, it certainly feels like it, and does fit quite a lot of the descriptions you've given here. And I feel at peace walking around it, due to its quiet and very tree-filled location. And it feels like home, outside loo/laundry, shitty bathroom and all. There's also a good atmosphere in the house itself, so it's possible that whoever lived in it before (maybe the current owners who are very nice people) might've have taken a while to decide whether or not to leave and rent it out - I don't get the sense that this house has brought a lot of grief or bad feeling to anyone living in it. The owners also have not advertised for a tenant, and don't go through an agent which is something I'd also hoped for, so I've been pretty lucky 🙂

So I hope this tells you that your help has been invaluable here, and I do very much appreciate it. And this should give you plenty of validation too. Although as I said, this might not be THE house, but it sure will be fine for as long as I'm there if it isn't. But I did say to myself the other day when I took some stuff out there (have already started moving things in) that I'd buy it one day as it could be a truly beautiful house. Right now, it is a fine house with great potential in a tremendous location.

There you go! I'll leave you with this, thank you very much again, and wish you a very happy xmas/new year and hope 2010 brings you all the good things you truly deserve. Take care and will talk again soon :)))

• Just bumpin this up a bit so Blmoon can see it :)))))

• I was just thinking of you! And wondering if you had found it yet as it seemed to be getting close--sounds like a keeper--so happy for you and what a nice new year blue moon beginning for you. I feel there will be surprises yet with your house and you will discover little things left by others. I think if the woman and younger girl are still connected to the house you will find a feather indoors. Blessings on your new home. May it always be the Haven that feeds your spirit.

• Thanks Blmoon, very much indeed. Hope your Christmas was great and that the new year brings all the best things for you that I know you'll get and deserve 🙂

I'll look forward to those surprises too; and that feather ... 🙂 Cheers!

• Dear Cris1962,

I just wanted to say that , I am happy you are finally at a stage in your life you want to be . I wish you all the best in your New Year to come !

Take Care and God Bless you !^A^

Doves46

• Thanyou Doves. I am suffering some nervous cold-feet stuff right now (moving day tomorrow) and wonder what it'll be like not living with the person I've spent most of my adult life with. Still, it's what I've needed to do for some years but was too afraid to. Plus I'm concerned about adapting to an outside loo at my tender age!!

• The only thing tender about you is the bottom of your feet and the soft spot on the top of your head. LOL

• does anyone know a way to get ahold of blmoon? I really like her insight and could use her guidance with a matter but can't seem to find her.

• LOL ..Cris ur so funny ! ..to cute ..I think a outside lou , is a small price to pay for the place you want to be .:O) until you can get better Loo acommadations. You will do just great with everything ..., simply because you are full of determination . Just think of it as part of your adventure , to your new life .

Good luck with your move !

Take Care

Doves

• Thanks Doves, and everyone else 🙂 It's hip to be cute ... :))) I hope

• bump