I need a reading please

• I am beginning to look for a new job is this the right time for me? Also confused about the man I am in love with, is he just scared of a relationship, or that he doesn't feel good enough about himself so he runs/blocks himself from receiving love, or is it that he is not the one for me? When we are together everything is incredible but he has not introduced me to any of his friends or family yet. I am so confused I don't know what to make of our relationship.

Thank you so much.

• Greetings Sunnybk

My cards tell me that you've reached a crossroads with work You're facing a decision,but once you make it, you can expect improvement improvement in your career. I can see the problems on the job have led to anxious nights and stress-filled days. What is important for you to consider at this point, is taking a step back and examine the choices that are ahead of you. Examine them carefully, Sunnybk, because something that might look negative on the surface could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Meditate on your current situation and then envision the outcomes that you desire. Your hopes and dreams can work favorably in this case.

As far as your relationship is concerned, you need to realize that you're in control of your life. I sense a period of stagnation is about to end but how that comes into fruition is up to you to decide. My cards are telling me that one (or both) of you might be holding on to a relationship that no longer works. I sense a deep-rooted fear of abandonment which is causing you to cling to a relationship that hasn't worked for some time. Just as I have advised you of your career situation, focus on what you want, there's a myriad of choices out there for you. Focus on what you want, evaluate your numerous choices, then decide what (or who) you really want.

Peace,

Merlin

• Thank you Merlin,

I really appreciate the time and the response.

I have been having a lot of anxious nights and stress filled days, with my current job I having major difficulties meeting my financial obligations but have been to afraid to venture out into the job market. When you say that something that may look negative might be a blessing in disguise do you have any further advice on this? Is it career options or something entirely different?

As far as the relationship goes, are the cards results for the person born on 08/05/1954 or for the person born in June /1953. Or is it applying to both of them. You are correct about the deep rooted fear of abandonment, that describes how I feel and an area that I need to work on. You stated very well.

I almost feel like I am maybe trying to work through so many issues all at once. I think sitting down and looking closely at each one may help me clear my mind on my decisions going forward.

Thank you again for your response.

I really do appreciate your time.

• Greetings Sunnybk,

Allow me to clarify a bit for you...

In terms of your current career situation, my advice is to keep your options open. Success is imminent! Your ships are coming in, although not as quickly as you would like. You know what you're capable of and you understand what needs to be done. Pay close attention to collaborative efforts with another person that may help you move forward to a more fulfilling career. The cards are telling you to consider your choices wisely because there may be an opportunity coming your way that might turn out better in the long run than what it originally appears to be. So keep your eyes (and spirit) open to receive the positive energies that are coming your way! The economy has been rough on all of us but if you keep your chin up and think positive thoughts, you'll find that you're in a much better space than where you are now.

In terms of your relationship, the cards were speaking of the significant other that you mentioned in your original question.

The Lovers card tells me that it's decision time, Sunnybk. This card is all about choices, duality, and decisions that sometimes concern a love affair. It points to sudden and unexpected changes in a relationship, adjustments in your love life that work in your favor, or a choice between security and some sort of personal risk.

The relationship your involved in is going through a tense, bumpy period. It's quite possible that either you or your significant other is attracted so someone else but you don't know how to verbalize it. You would like to ignore the situation and hope it goes away. You can avoid confrontation but the cards are advising you to have a gentle, yet honest discussion with your significant other.

Relationships are the most complex aspects of the human experience. Don't forfeit your personal power and integrity for the sake of feeling loved. Remember, Sunnybk, that you are the creator of your own experiences. If you're not experiencing what you would choose, then it's time to take a step back and analyze what it is that you truly want. When you're able to free your mind of any mental clutter that's holding you back from experiencing the relationship that you desire, you'll find that your spirit is more receptive to receiving the gifts that await you!

Hope this helps.

Peace,

Merlin

• Thank you so much Merlin. Your response helps me to see what I have been feeling for a while now concerning my relationship with the guy in my original question. What I feel for him is the strongest pull I have ever felt towards anyone and I know when we are together he feels the same way. He has described our connection as lightening in a bottle and that is how it feels, but he won't make any kind of committment. Then when I distance myself or start dating others he is devasted and wants me back in his life and will then spend more time with me. It has been confusing but I know it is time to for me to do something. I had been hoping to try to figure out why we keep getting thrown together and why the connection is so strong but I know I want a long term relationship with someone not just when it is convenient for them.

Thank you again Merlin, I really appreciated all of your time and expertise.

Sunnybk