Community Thankful Forum

• I am thankful for all the perceptions and sensations of living. I am thankful for family and friends. I am thankful for creative outlets. I am especially thankful for spirituality.

• when asked ,What am i Thankful for ,there are so many things i could say I'm thankful to wake up in a bed with blankets and sheets,I'm thankful to smell the coffee and when i am getting ready for work I'm thankful, my car has gas and runs and I'm thankful i have a job.when I'm lonely I'm thankful for my family and friends that keep me up and inspired..I'm thankful for my cats that keep me crazy and the kids i work with that keep me young.I am very thankful for the" Yes We can" Attitude.because we need change!

• I am thankful for being alive, I have lost several close to me the last couple of years, thankful for tarot.com, I come here daily, even tho I can't buy karma coins, to find inspiration. I am thankful that I have a roof, food and a few really good friends. Still looking for true love , but thankful that I still want to, Thankful that I am working and I do get to help others using my intuitive side and they do not know that I feel what they feel, even though I am limited in what I can do for them in the capacity of my work , I know it makes a difference to some. Thanks for community karma.

• Im thanksful for being alive and have so many good peoplearround me.

Ive had a really complicated year but with their support and love, i came across and survived.

Im also thanksful for my job, and having my parents next to me, also for my good friends and my beatyful nephews .