How do you relate to your sign?

• Brian,

Hmmmm, team, up? What a splendid idea! We could be RedCat, BluePetal, BlueRedPetalCat? LOL, Okay, so first thing I have to determine, is Brian a soft-shell crab or a hard-shell crab? Fresh or salt water? Sea or land crab? Gotta ponder that one. One thing I know is that they run sideways. LOL, Got Brian running sideways! Now that's funny!!! LMAO

• I get a blue soft shell crab lol

• This post is deleted!

• Sylvannah,

A little soft shell blue crab, how cute! Although Brian may be thinking King Crab! lol

• BlueRedSylvannahCatPetals,

And then there were three. Wait, wasn't that a Genesis album? : P

Reminds my of Shakespeare's Scottish play. ROTFLMAO

So, now I am dealing with three strong willed females. Great. LOL

Better watch out, I may take my shell off, and take pictures, and post them. LMAO

• LOL If you do that, you better make sure there is another shell close by. Blue crabs are good. and alot easier to handle.I don't know many different kinds of crabs. That one is just what came to mind. lol

• : o My shell!

• RedPetals,

Thanks for making me feel much better about the posting. I followed your suggestion about the body language and looked it up online. Wow, the things we do to give off signals that we don't even know we are doing. It's pretty amazing! I am definitely going to have to check this out next time I see him face to face to see what's up. I can say some of the things he's done is that while I have walked toward him in the way of just going in that general direction and he's been on the path sort of way is that he will be looking straight at me, I will look away briefly because you know how intense their eyes and look can be .. I will look back to see he's still looking straight at me and usually smiling or grinning. He's quite adorable, lol. Last week he was on his way out the door to run a quick errand and stopped me to let me know because he was the only management on duty and that if anything came up while he was out where he would be so he could be reached, then expanded a little in saying what he was doing, and turned so he was standing beside me to show me what he had scribbled on his notepad - which was nothing of importance in itself so much as the gesture he made was because most of the time when I see him speaking with someone he tends to keep distance in his stance. He is usually standing with his hand on his hip or sometimes touches his face in some way when he's talking to me. I haven't noticed the pupil dilation thing but I haven't looked for it yet lol.

I didn't see him for long today because he was working the split shift. We didn't get to speak but I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he sort of located me with his eyes to see that I was there and proceeded to walk by in what I thought was his way of letting me see that he was there. I didn't look straight at him because I was really busy with customers at the moment but I noticed. Ahh, the great advantage of the peripheral vision! lol.

My gut instinct and from bits I've heard from those closest to him tells me that he just isn't that experienced with women honestly. A friend told me he wonders if this guy may feel intimidated in a way because I am older and of course his idea may be of experience being more than his own. Yessss, this guy is very attractive. Although there are several co-workers that have made comments about him saying they think he's stupid and/or is lazy, I think he is much smarter than they will ever know. He knows what he's doing. I don't know how to discreetly let him know that I think he's attractive and smart. I'm an Aries and discreet is tough. I don't want to scare him so it's really important to me to know how to be discreet.

I am truly sorry for the loss of your brother, RedPetals. The environment one puts theirself in when choosing that lifestyle must be hellish. It's so sad. I don't think you are cold to say that he brought it on himself because he chose the lifestyle he chose. I understand what you are saying. With this guy, the drinking thing I am sad to say is something to be of concern. He has a reputation apparently for the party scene. I don't know about indulgences other than alcohol, but I know there is one incident not too long ago where many employees had to bunk at a hotel close to work due to a winter ice storm and no one could get home. He spent that time at the bar right up until he was the last one there at closing. I was disappointed to hear this. I asked a friend of mine what is wrong with me ... meaning, sort of blaming myself for him not approaching me or asking me out. She said she really doesn't think it's me, but that it's him, she said he probably doesn't feel much because he's a bit pickled at this point from all the drinking he does. I know this is not a good point about him. Yet I am very curious as to what he's like one on one, outside of the workplace. I don't know that other side of him and it's possible that I may not like that side. And believe me, it crosses my mind to keep that red flag within eyesight. I can't help that I am really attracted to him. Yeah, he's veryyyy easy on the eyes lol.

Thanks for everything RedPetals. You really are a huge help to me!

• I can't think of any scorpio/aries relationship no no's or ill fits, I know a couple, seems too work. So lets see, is there any other common ground you can think you besides working that might get you out together, too hang out, get too know one another better?

• Oh, thats a neat idea, brianbluepetals!

• Bluecat123,

LMAO

You are so not right.

• Hi RedPetals,

Great topic!!, I'm Sagittarius but haven't really felt I am a typical one, mainly in the fact that I don't really want to "shoot off" and travel around the world all the time...don't like flying!!....lol...it's very rare I go far from home...

but a couple of years ago I came across a site talking of another planet of the zodiac called Ophiuchus, it gave out dates for certain Saggi's and I was one of them being 2nd December, but I never really looked into the traits of them born at those times....it's classed as the 13th zodiac sign, maybe one day I will delve into this further and see if I get a feel for it describing me....

wonder if anyone else on here knows of this planet?

much love and joy to you

Denise

ā™„

• I haven't heard of that one, I'll have too read that , sounds interesting.

• Oh, Brian, you know love it! Hopefully won't stick though.

• I just found this...very interesting!!

ACTUAL TRUE ZODIAC

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13

TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19

GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15

VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30

LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22

SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29

OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17

SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18

CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15

AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11

PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

according to this, I am Ophiuchus....just wish it was easier to spell and say!!...lol

Denise

ā™„

• LIST OF KEY WORDS DESCRIBING THE SIGN OF OPHIUCHUS

interpreter of dreams, vivid premonitions,

attracts good luck and fruitful blessings,

serpent holder, lofty ideals,

a seeker of peace and harmony,

doctor of medicine or science, natural-pathic,

adds, increases, joins, or gathers together

poetical, inventive nature, expanding qualities,

seeks higher education and wisdom,

overseer, supervisor of work,

fame - either grand, or completely misunderstood,

longevity, aspirations of healing the ills of man,

architect, builder, reaches for the stars, figuratively and literally,

tax assessor, or levys taxes,

astrological talents, intuitive,

large family indicated, but apt to be separated from them when young,

the number twelve holds great significance,

foresight and good fortune to benefit from hard times,

has secret enemies in family or close associations,

many jealous of this subject,

notable father, apple of father's eye when young,

high position in life expected [depending on aspects] highest fame and legend comes after death

feelings of granular, wise, genius mentality,

likes to wear clothing of vibrant colors, and plaids in particular,

receives the favor of those in authority.

PHEW!!....I do feel it does cover a lot of what I am....well, apart from a few....lol...

and it also mentioned in another paragraph that "they are healers, and were known to be able to bring people back from the dead"....on reading that bit I ended up having to clean all the coffee up from off my PC.... šŸ˜‰

but I am a Rieki master, Phew!!...albeit I am ashamed to say I have neglected to do this healing on myself of late, I just do it for family and friends and send healing thoughts to all on here...

but, my wish is to one day have my own little crystal shop and healing room ...... šŸ™‚

Denise

ā™„

• OH WOW!! I just noticed that my last post was page 12....

and it says on the list: "the number twelve holds great significance"....lol

• this is the new sign for Ophiuchus!!....but I still loved my beautiful horse image for saggi's better......lol

sorry for going on about this, I wont bore you any more on this one, well, for today anyway...lol

• HealingWays,

Rieki Master? Really? Wow, that is very impressive!!! I have never been but been thinking a lot about it lately, hmmm, I think you are my nudge to go!

Boring? Not at all! By the way, I think I like your new name better than the old one. Especially now that I know you are a Rieki Master, seems much more appropriate and revealing of you. That's interesting about the 13th sign Ophiuchus, I have never heard of it. I can't pronounce it either, makes me sound drunk and disoriented. Here is a thought for you about this obscure "new" sign. Since you say you really don't feel like a Sag, maybe this Ophiuchus really is your sign. I think the 13th sign could be a summation of all the other signs put together, that's why you have such a long list of varied characteristics and feelings. You could encompass a little of each one. and from the list you put up, the sign does appear to include a bit of each sign. How wise that would make you! I have no idea if that is true or not, I just sat around and thought about and that is what came to mind. I like it though! Sounds like a pretty cool theory to me. Let me know what you think, maybe we could be on to something!

• I have alot of interesting qualities too but can't list them. I have just heard of Reiki. Am interested. Want to learn more. It sounds like I need it to continue on my jouney of bettering myself. I am not a medium. I was told once that I was medium-istic and for a long time, I could never figure out what that meant. So far, I know that I can't see or hear the spirits but I sense them. I know they are there but can't see or hear them. I see shadows and movement. I've only seen one full body app and that was when I was 8. I will feel warm spots. I hear all the extra noises and those freak me out. I don't know why but they do. I am working on my health right now but I want to attune my gift so I can at least hear them so I can help. I recently had a dream that scared me so much that I changed my whole life. It was weird and so vivid. No one has been able to help me with it. That whole night was weird and the next day, I changed I can't see where I am at right now so I'm gonna go. If you can help me, and I just feel that you can, please do. TTFN