Reaching out to Hisbablove

• I have been gone a couple days to let things cool down and hopefully everyone has been able to center themselves and release the neg. energy. You have offered to do a reading for me, and again hate to ask and take advantage....but still curious. So, whenever "you" are ready, I am ready to recieve.

Blessings...and I will check back periodically.

• Hello Celticlady,

I'm sorry I didn't see your thread until just now. I did say if there was something i could for you to let me know, so if there something I can help you with, I'm happy to help if I can.

I don't have a clue how to do Tarot readings, runes, etc, so if you were needed anything like that, we are sunk:)

Other than that, if there is a situation, issue, relationship, maybe a question on your mind, post it and I will do what I can.

One thing; for your own safety, do not leave full first and last names or details like that. I've seen a few posts that have far too much personal information in them and I'm a little worried for everyone's safety.

Blessings and Light

• No need to apologize...I don't hang out here...usually I'll post something and go on to read all my info then check back and if no reply I'll wait til the next day, (patients is on taurus's gifts lol). Well, I guess if I were to ask one question if you "feel or see" anything about my financial future. I am sure it's a question that everyone wants to know in this day and age. The fact is that I do have a job and really no worries with it. But I do have some debts that were supposed to be taken care of but my lovely lawyer (aren't they just a trustworthy bunch) dropped the ball for me and let things slide a little longer than they should...well, needless to say, I hired a new lawyer, (goddess help me) and not hearing much from him either, just wondering if things will go my way.

Oh and I know what you mean about personal info...I won't give out anymore than I feel is necessary.

Blessed Be

• I would like a reading as well. I am in a strange place ritht now. Being a Sag lady withn cancer and asuarius mixed up in ther too, I am really sensitive and intuitive, which can sometimes be nerve wrecking. DOB 11/26. I 've been dealing with an aquarius man for a couple of years. the relationship is cool, I don't expect much from men anymore just a little companionship. I was reading some of the compatibility post and I would like to set the record straight that all the signs are cheaters, especially capricorn men.

• Hello Ladies, I haven't forgotten or ignored you....I'm running around like everyone else right now, but I WILL get to you. Hang tight and let's all catch our breath and catch up. We'll do this:)

Blessings, Light and A VERY happy holiday to you!

• Lol no problem I understand it's a crazy time right now...enjoy the holidays and your family.

• Celticlady.

I hope you had a lovely holiday:) As far as your question regarding your financial outlook, I am getting that things will work out for you there. You need to rely more on yourself than others here, though. I feel like you are putting it into someone else's hands and depending to much on them to do what is needed. I feel that you are no as sure of yourself as you are of them and their abilities and that;s what is making the situation so much more burdensome for you. Of course, getting help from professionals is sometimes necessary, but you need to be an active participant in their efforts on your behalf.

I am also being told that you are not as aggressive in keeping after them as you need to be. I feel that you leave it to them too much and are maybe a little timid with regards to contacting them and keeping your matters at the forefront of their minds. Maybe you trust and believe that they are doing what you hired or expect them to do. Also, you are getting brisk, short answers when you contact them, then don't pursue the matter but leave the conversation dissatisfied with the answer, yet unable or uncomfortable in pushing the matter until you do get the answers you need. I feel like they seem very busy or (again I'm getting this word, so think about where it makes sense to you) BRISK. You feel a bit brushed off, maybe?

This does not mean hound them into the dust, but it does mean that you need to have a very active hand in getting to the resolution you need.

Still, I feel nothing overpoweringly negative and am getting no sense of things taking a turn for the worse in the financial sphere of your life. What I DO feel is that you have this nagging worry,poking away at you almost all the time. You need to put that aside and start to untangle this bit by bit, not look at as one huge lump of stuff that you need to jump into head first. You tend to think of ALL the issues as one huge thing, instead of independently, one aspect/item at a time. That makes you feel almost helpless in facing it, so you try to put it out of your mind and,of course, you can't so it sticks to you like something biting at you that you try to ignore but can't escape.

You will sort it out, not alone and not in one fell swoop, but with the proper help(and remember that HELP does not mean you hand it over to someone else and wait:) and one piece at a time.

I wish you all the best and hope the message here helps to give you confidence and comfort you are meant to have.

Blessings and Light

• Doun2earth,

I'm a little confused as to what your question is, if there is one. I can't really help you if I don't know what it is you need help with, but I do want to help if I can.

I would say that you might want to look at why your expectations are so low, along with your perspective being so negative in terms of men and relationships and what impact this has on your relationship now.

I know you have been hurt in the past, perhaps too many times for you to see clearly. But, not all of our hurts are solely the product of someone else's wrongdoing, any more than they are the fault or product of what astrological sign they are born under. Not all "signs," or people are cheaters, just as not all of those who have been hurt by that are blameless. I'm NOT at all saying there is any fault or blame in you.

The message for you now is to look at what impact the past has on you today, what predisposed notions you are living under because of it, what you did or have yet to learn from it, and what this is doing to your life and relationships now,

Blessings and Light

• Wow...you are so correct in so many ways...and thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have given me a positive reassurance and some very good advice!!! Thankyou thankyou again.

Blessed Be

• I'm very glad the message you were given meant something to you. Though it would be nice to take credit for it, it was the universe, God, whatever you believe in, that somehow got you to connect to me so you could have that message. Know that you are never alone and someone is looking out for you:)

Thank you so much for the validation. I can't overstate how important it is. I wish you all the very best in the coming year and will keep you in my thoughts.

Blessings and Light