CWB´s Quote a day

• "When you befriend the ego, rather than fear it,

you take your power back from it."

author unknown

• Add ur own quotes inspiriational or and loving ones. lets bring back happiness. Let it shine!

• "Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."

Charlotte Whitton.

Just for a giggle:)O

• hehehehehehehh bablove i love it lol

"When you know who you are,

you are free to embrace all things—

every thought in your mind—

for Who you are cannot be threatened,

by any thought that tells you otherwise."

Author unknown

• “Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.” -Leonardo DaVinci

• Lovely quote kordelia, i like it!

• We cheerfully assume that in some mystic way love conquers all, that

good outweighs evil in the just balances of the universe and that at

the eleventh hour something gloriously triumphant will prevent the

worst before it happens.

-- Brooks Atkinson

• "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

• NAMASTE Wenchie!

• "If you have to give up even a small part of yourself to mold to another's expectations, you are doomed to be unhappy"

Don't make someone a priority in your life when you are still an option in theirs.

Love one another and be blessed my friends!

Carolyn

• "You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!"

"Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness"

"We live a day at a time, enjoying the present and always seeking to become a more loving and better person"

"You are creating your future with every single thought ; either consciously or subconsciously. You can't take a break from it and decide not to create because creation never stops"

"If you believe you are unique and wonderful, then you will learn to change what you can, make a difference when you can, and accept the things you can't do anything about"

"You must bring yourself into alignment with what you are asking for. That's what joy is. But when you are feeling despair , anger, those are strong indicators that you are not right now in alignment with what you are asking for"

"Happiness cannot be found by ''hoping for the best''. It is found by claiming the best of who you are; recognizing your inner strengths and bringing them to life even when old habits would hold you back"

"You can trust yourself . Other people's opinions are driven by their needs and emotions- not by magical insights about your worth"

"If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be"

"The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and to know the peace for the first time"

"Some gifts are big, others small, but gifts from the heart are the best of all"

The holidays are filled with celebrations, a time to spend with family & friends and gifts to give to one another; but the best gift you can give and receive in this holiday season, the gift that lasts a lifetime and to be treasured, are the memories you make. Give yourself and those you love the gift of good memories 😃 Hope ya'll have a beautiful day!

• GemTwin52 ur quotes are deep and full of sense. Amazing! i love them.

NAMASTE!

• Danr, u blow me away litterary. all are so great. me likey alot! lol

NAMASTE LUV!!!!

• what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compare

to what lies within us

ralph waldo emerson!

nothing can compare to what is inside of so many beautiful souls on this thread always

showing how much they care,

sometimes i am down, ask u for help i do not dare,

all of you have more than your full share!

blessing to all

happy holidays,

ramonita

• CWB,

Glad you likey 😃 Couldn't pick just one or two or three...so I posted a few! Lol! You never know how the day will unfold so I like to start my day with something positive or inspirational. Thanks for starting this thread and thanks to all who have posted such wonderful quotes! I look forward to more, more, MORE!

Love to you all my dear tarot friends 😃

• On the Highest and Windiest Hills,

The Strongest Trees are Found.

Author Unknown

• "Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes ...your life, let it.... Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it."

• " A PERFECT GARDEN "

Plant Three Rows Of Peas:,1.Peace Of Mind,2.Peace Of Heart,3.Peace Of Soul...

Plant Four Rows Of Squash:,1.Squash Gossip,2.Squash Indifference,3.Squash Grumbling,4.Squash Selfisness...

Plant Four Rows Of Lettuce,1.Lettuce Be Faithful,2.Lettuce Be Kind,3.Lettuce Be Patient,4.Lettuce Really Love One Another...

No Garden Is Complete WithOut Thyme:,

Thyme For Each Other,Family And Friends...

Water Freely With Patience And Cultivate With Love...

There Will Be Much Fruit In A Garden Such As This, Because Will Reap What We Sow...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON TAROT.COM,I LOVE YOU ALL!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES...

Peace,Blessings

Love & Light

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

"No, this trick won't work...How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"

"One had to cram all this stuff into one's mind for the examinations, whether one liked it or not. This coercion had such a deterring effect on me that, after I had passed the final examination, I found the consideration of any scientific problems distasteful to me for an entire year."

All by Albert Einstein

• “If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.” -Robert Fritz

“The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.” -Bret Harte

“We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face…we must do that which we think we cannot.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

“We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.” -Marcel Proust

Just passing on the love ^ ^