Better Places:)

• Some of us "met" for the first time, started conversations, or asked questions on on threads that should be left to die out, yet we go back to keep the new connections or conversations going.

SOOOOO, I'm starting this one so we could keep the positive stuff going without resurrecting the negative with it...and so Libraslair won't have to give me another time out for not listening to what she said. She's got enough aggravation from her girls and I'm going to be the nice one now:) See, Mama Libra? We sometimes DO get it!

• I'm going to bump this to get the less happy threads out of the way,too

• Bump!

• You are LOVELY hisbablove! So many great people here and it will be fun to get to know everyone. Let's make sure this thread doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

• Hey Stonyeye!!!

How are you?? BTW, I have been wanting to tell you, I've read many of your posts and am VERY impressed with your insights,wisdom, humor, and, above all, YOUR VERY SWEET nature!

• What an GREAT idea hisbablove. Wondeful notion. This is a nice sanctiary so far lol

Ok the other night i had on killer heels at that bar ...... now i cant find em n someone misplaces my wings lol ...... eeww whats that sticky on floor ...... its it melted sugar or ahhhh it comes from that thingy aaahh melted cotton candy .... what was it called in ancient greece ..... hmmmm

• ok..we were typing at the same time:) You are lovely and really, truly special! I may have to start a few threads to shove the old stuff WAAYYY out of the wat, but we'll get the gang over here in no time!

• Yeap lets have a party cubra libre lololol

• CHARMED!!! As Wenchie would say; YYYEEEEEHHAAAAA!!!! The party wagon is ready to roll! So glad you're here...lets get the gang all over!

Now, about the other night, is that a handcuff on your wrist? And what smells like a hunky man? ...on second thought, never mind...crazy night at that bar,huh:)

• Handcufs???? hmmmm i wonder whom smacked em on me? LOL

ok bablove u saw me leave but with whom fess up lol i wanna thank the man hahahaahah

• Awww.... thank you hisbablove. I've thought the same about you when I read your posts. You give such kindess and support to others. Mutual admiration!

• Weellllll.....I didn't exactly see ALL of you leave...I was sort of under the table and only got a good look of the lower half..nice....uummmm....LEGS! Yes, nice legs:) You sure he shouldn't be thanking YOU? Seems only ONE of you was able to walk back out.

Stonyeye, for someone as sweet and gentle as you to say that...well, lets just say it makes me want to earn it. Yes, mutual admiration GALORE! Just ignore the wreckage from the bar:) Next time we'll get you in on the fun BEFORE the drunken madness:)

• legs only???? dang woman ...... was it lanky legs or sturdy sexy legs? hahahahaha

• ok bab love u have done it now. stonyeye may i ask for a reading? hahahahaha

• Nice, long, thick, legs:) Oh boy am I going to get for this later!!!

Stonyeye, you have a FAR, FAR better gift than you think you do. I know that. You are too humble and unsure, but you are gifted. SOOO,if you're going to read for Charmed about the guy from the bar, the handcuffs, etc...be sure to get a fan and a cold shower:)

• lmao bablove lololol

hmmm if i find the image of some hot legs ya think ya can recognize em bablove?

by the way ill b on later again in uh an hour i hope n ye fuuunnnhouuseee

• BUMP

n 2 leg photos lol

first of lanky legs

second of handsome legs

hard so find a backside of second one lol

• Oh brother I feel my finger wanting to gag me it's so sickening sweet here. And this one needs to be rated R. Someone is getting all the action and here I sit talking the this screen. What is life coming to?

• Join in momma libra, we could bring out the stashed goodies. not 4 kids ya know wink wink

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAN THE DOORS LOCK BOLT SHUT IT WITH NAILS HAMMER IT SHUT NAIL IT SHUT AAAAAHHHHHH IM BEING UGH

WHERE THE HELL DOES IT SAY I OFFER READINGS+????? I DO NOT SO NOT NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO NO!!!1 AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCKK