What I'm thankful for

• I'm thankful to have had the love and friendship of Betty in my life.

• I am thankful for knowing that with everybreath, and action I take I can make a positive difference in someone else's life.

• I am thankful for my feet hitting the floor each morning and being alive...for possibility...for my dogs, a beautiful place with decent air to breath nearby for my job...for being open to being a conduit for good....and for living to see a man of mixed race, a decent human being be elected President of the US.

• I am Thankful for my family . 4 years ago through my own mistakes I lost them..2 years ago I got them back slowly..I know what I lost and have regained..couldn't ask for anything better.

• I am thankful for my feet hitting the floor each morning and being alive...for possibility...for my dogs, a beautiful place with decent air to breath nearby for my job...for being open to being a conduit for good....and for living to see a man of mixed race, a decent human being be elected President of the US.

• I am thankful for the love and devoton of my wonderful family and multitude of friends..for the health of my children and grandchildren..for being able to perform daily chores on my own..for the chance to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate

• I'm thankful for each day that I wake up and can possibly make a differance in someones life. I am thankful for my children and grandchildren. They are my immortality. I'm thankful for the country that I live in, the greatest country in the world.

• I am thankful for my home, health, family, and friends. And for new oppourtunities to help out everyday. And for my pets. And to be able to live long enough to see America start to grow up by electing Obama for president.

• I am thankful for my brother bringing me back to Christ.

• I am thankful for living in the USA, my family, my animals, my friends, my job and mostly for being able to believe in what I think is important. My freedom to think and live in the karma world.

Being able to see Mother Nature every day and to help her survive and take care of her. I am thankful for the knomes, the fairies and all the "unseen" wonders that help Mother Nature.

• I am so thankful for 31 years of marriage, our 3 successful and healthy children, our very productive 10 acre homestead, and the bounties that we grow to eat and share with our community and local food bank.

• I am thankful in these economic cut backs, job losses and added stress to the upcoming holidays that I can still go to work every day and continue my volunteer workr with the senior citizens of Salem, Ma.

• I am thankful for friends, great weather, great health and that I have a job...

Life isn't perfect and I could easily lament my lot, but I try to live each day

with positive energy, thought and spirit. I am thankful I am able to make

a difference in the lives of every client I meet and touch. Naples, FL

• I am thankful for the sun rising this morning, rain on the ground, the animals playing in the yard, fresh air to breath, food on my table, a roof over my head, my job, the love of my family and friends. May light and love surround all of God's creatures with blessings.

• I am thankful for the unconditional love and support of my soulmate which gives me the energy to greet each day with gratitude, and end each day with peace.

• I am thankful for this website as well as the very talented and brave authors that write what they know and believe. Through this truth, my truth is emerging. Thank you.

• Im thankfull for having a wonderfull supportive family. I have spent most of my working career doing retail and wanted more so I left and started my own business.. At any age that can be exciting and scary all at once. My husband has been great since it has been slow process to get my name out there, but the kids benefit Im home for them more and life it fantastic....

So Im greatfull for my family whom I love to all ends..

• This year I was able to find a new direction in life and this is the new energy that keeps me going and feeling hopeful. I am very thankful for this.

• I'm thankful for my family also. My husband and I have had serious issues and through hard work, and TAROT, we are back together and trying to fix things! Our love exists, its everything else that is the problem. Now it is better!

• I am thankful for my health, wealth ,and wisdom. My health , my children's health and my grand daughter's health. Wealth that we take for granted, all the living plants and creatures that surround us in a day that Mother Earth has provided us...and the wisdom to take care of them!