Libra woman scorpio man will he come back home?

• was with a scorpio man for 1 1/2 yrs and all of a sudden he says he is confused cause started talking to someone from his past. Really confused , he tells me that he loves me and could spend the rest of his life with me and be happy.When he left, he moved in with the person from his past,but still talks to me and still tells me that he loves me and he misses me.What do I do?so confused and heart broken.I love him dearly and miss him so much. I wish he would come back home.Some help on this matter would be helpful.What does our future hold?or is there one?

• What are your full birthdates?

• 10-22-69 and 11-02-71

• Hi. I'm not a Libra I'm a Cancer female but if it were me I would cut him off. There is no way I would stand and wait until he gets his head on straight.

i would leave NICELY and tell him that I understand he is confused and needs time and all that. I would further tell him that due to his recent behavior (breaking up and moving in with somebody) that I also am confused.

I would in my nicest way possible explain that I don't know how I feel anymore and I need a "break" away from him.

I then would ice him out. No calls, no texting, no email, nothing. If he misses you and loves you-- nothing will hold him back from you. It's not the answer you want but I really feel it to be true. I am having a similiar issue with my Scorp and I'm freezing him out right now.

So far nothing. It's been 2 months. It's hard I'm not gonna lie BUT I must be a number one girl. If he wants me he'll come find me. If I can't be number 1 then I don't want him. I'm too greedy to share my toys --lol--.

The above is, of course, only if you have not hurt or cheated on him. If you did then all is lost.

hope that helped.

• I'm quite new to this but I do get some feelings about this situation. hoping more experienced psychics on this site will be able to tell you more but...

I feel that the guy doesn't really know what he's doing and both you and the other woman will grow tired before he makes up his mind (if ever)...

I also feel that he'll drag this situation out for your for a long time if you let him. not because of ego or maliciousness but mainly because he's lost in his own confusion and can't see the chaos he's creating around him. this is his current state of mind and I'm not sure how long it will last. good luck with everything xx

• Libralady2008, I answered you in the other thread of Seeweedlove's.

• Just a PS: LL, your friend left because he felt you were behaving rather carelessly towards him and wanted more empathy and compassion from you, which he gets from the other woman. Becoming more sensitive to the needs of others will benefit in future relationships.You often make bad choices in a partner - either you choose someone who is too strong for you, finding yourself unable to meet his demands; or too weak a person whom you can never satisfy and who drains your energy and holds you back. Relationships frequently become just another thing for you to overcome and release on this lifepath.

• the captain,

ok ty for the insight, so how can I correct this and show him that I do love him and want to make things work between us. I asked you in the other post and will ask again,Will we be together some time this year or can you tell me what our future holds? will we be together again soon or what will happen?

• Hellsbells,

Yes, I know he is confused, but I love him and am confused myself. He is a good man and everyone that I talk to says that he doesn't look Happy at all. He has told me that he was happy with me and could come home to me the rest of his life. There are other issues going on in our lives besides just us,there is the issue of my children. I am in a situation that my ex got me into about my kids and am trying to get them back and don't know how to do so.In short,ex wouldn't listen as far as med, situation and been fighting the system to get my kids back home. Have hearing on mon jan 11th, if anyone can give me insight on what may happen. The man i love , loves me and my kids and says he don't want to lose us ,the family, so what now.What do I do,confused about everything,him and my kids.Just wish everything would work out and all of us be together again.thank you

• LL, I answered you in the other thread.

• yes, i see that it would be a good thing for the libra to NOT text back the scorpio.

amazing on how men cause such saddness to females,

the united states government should CONSIDER MAKING A NEW LAW TO PROTECT FEMALES ,as it tends to only favor men, men get away with alot, strip clubs,50 into atlanta georgia, and up into canada for truckers too,quebec.phamplets tell them, WE have it ALL For you truckers. disgusting, then marriages end and those men who were so sleezy cheating, and lying, with cell phone they use, leave children, women, and THE WOMEN are USED INTO THE USA as BREEDERS for humans, babies born 3 million a year., keep the rich elite in money, a billion diapers sold in one month., toys, and later more junk people buy, yet when the women who gave BIRTH TO THOSE BABIES turn age fifty on up and men leave them, like a dish rag, THE USA GOV doesn't help women who gave BIRTH TO new taxpayers, that is exactly what MOST of the millions of NEW babies born yearly become in 18 yrs, NEW WEEKLY CASH PAYERS TO THE USA GOVERNMENT , weekly for maybe 40 yrs., the ylive off of the cash the gov takes weekly. and they lable it a word; TAXES. but its cash.

cash that mom could us,e should have, some it, too for GIVING THAT SOUL a BODY SHE GREW IN HER BODY< which the gov and rich profit from later.

the mother gets nothing later, just a kick in the butt out. THE USA GOV> should consider NOW STARTING A PENSION TO ALL WOMEN AGE FIFTY ON UP WHO GAVE BIRTH TO Those babies who pay NOW taxes WEEKLY CASH TO THE GOV. or MAKE THOSE FATHERS< who are out messing around,

THE X HUSBANDS SHOULD BY LAW into ALL states, BE TOLD TO PAY ALIMONEY weekly to the x wife who is age fifty and over. YES< he should.

YRS AGO THEY REFUSEDTO ALLOW WOMEN TO VOTE<

women were considered some animal toy to mess with and impregnate.

then they let women vote. NOW THEY IGNORE WOMEN who are divorced by abusive or cheating men. in life. NOONE HELPS THE WOMEN.

write to your government OR better yet, to your GOVERNOR OF YOUR OWN STATE 3 letters each yr, to CONSIDER a pension FOR DIVORCED poor women who gave birth to babies WHO ARE NOW PAYING OUT CASH WEEKLY to them for their cozy homes and autos. spread the word. babies mean new taxpayers evolving in 18 yrs for the GOV and state to LIVE OFF OF weekly ,cash, they labled the word TAXES. as for the SCORPIO.. that sign is often the sarcastic, secretly decietful sign, or meanie who breaks items in the home, or abusive sign, some are lazy lizards that like to NOT work, and Some like to make others submitt themself to a lower LEVEL of soul for the scorpio to GLOAT over. scorpio resents you if you are liked by others, if you are liked by his supervisor, or his mom ,dad or sister, or friend., Scorpio will usually end UP living alone in life after age 56, as they WANT some type of power, TO be top HONCHO. at jobs. and dislike you and others if you are liked and noticed. When the fixed sign scorpio makes up his or her mind to leave you, it is over. fixed signs do not usually go back.THE sorpio is recoginized by His scanty balding hair,by age fifty, and his beak nose, his eyes close to his nose, and his thick lips.his puffy forehead brow, with no frown line.

scorpios are actors; danny devito. true short in height type, also producer Henry winkles from the Fonz. happy days series on tv. also Dennis from nypd. yuk. they are often money makers of laze or massage parlor types, some are high eagle flier higher minded though others are not. THEY strive for notice,power.

and Actor richard burton was one scorpio, who left his good wife for liz taylor

to acqurie more fame for himself, in public. LIZ was more famous. then. He left her and married a 3rd woman. as he was weary of life and booze.he was a scorpio with his moon in virgo and died into his late fifties. from it all.

Liz is a pisces. she took eddie fisher from HIS wife debbie reynolds. Pisces is thesiren with twinkling eyes of the 12 signs, avoid them. if possible.they are often also by those ill or afflicted , even if in line at some store.even their pet gets injured or ill., or has some affliction ,pisces.is by medicial sources also.in work.