Does anyone know about

• I had my chart done a few years ago and the astrologist mentioned that she could find out where I would like living based on the positions of houses in my chart. She said something about my line of Venus (?) running through Paris and so I should have lots of fun, friends and AMORE there! That made sense as I was living in London at the time which is obviously not too far from Paris and I that was the first place I had ever lived where I felt totally at home. She also said my line of Jupiter (I think?) went through the Atlantic ocean and that was supposedly about finance and potential for making money. Not terribly promising since I'm not about to camp out in the middle of the ocean. Anyway, I'd like to find out more. I'm in the process of deciding where to go next and If anyone knows anything about this aspect of reading charts and what it's called, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

• I think they're called relocation charts.

• A ha! Thank you. Anyone had one of those done? Did it seem accurate? I thought it was pretty neat when I had it done at the time but wished I had taken notes. I only remember that according to my chart....if I wanted to find love I'd have to live in Paris and if I wanted to make money, I'd have to live in the Atlantic Ocean. lol!

• Well a relocation chart is done when you have a place in mind. Then the chart will let you know if it's good for you.

• Interesting. If you go into astro.com, under extended charts, special charts and picked Astromap World, it will show a world map with all your placements.