Turtledust, come back here this INSTANT!!!!!! Please!!! :-))

• Wow - these are really smart little critters aren't they. They got me pegged right away. Trying to do too much at once. Not wanting to do it. Getting distracted for a few minutes that turn into hours. that's me. okay. I am off to bed because tomorrow I have to take some things to the post office. Got rid of some of my prescious clutter on the never-ending garage sale auction site. I will read this over in the morning. Thanks again!

• I'm so glad we have begun to make our way toward getting you the insight and tools you need to make the best new life for yourself:) You have begun a really profound and exciting journey; to find your inner truth, get to know YOU, and FINALLY, FINALLY live the life you were meant to live...how exciting!

Now, the pushy, nagging critters and I will wait until you have read your messages and feel like you aren't missing anything. If you have any questions, let me know. When you're ready, we'll see what these hyper guides have to say next:)

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

• Hi - I feel so much better although I could have gotten more done. I stayed home from work today and cealned out some clutter. Did some things with my older daughter and tomorrow I will do something with the little one since it is Christmas break. We are going to watch th eeclipse if it is not cloudy and make wishes on the blue moon. I have been looking for someone to rent a room to to help out with expenses but I would rather not do that. I would like to have as few people around me and my little girl as possible for a few more months. I really do like being more alone and I like the quiet.. If it is not too much trouble, I would like to ask your spirit guides for their general insight regarding my friend the contractor. I think that they may have something to say.

Thanks! and happy new year if I don't catch you beforehand!

• Hi nice to meet you and everyone. I really dont know where to start or say. Have a happy New Year!!

• Turtledust,

I hate to be mushy, but I do want you to know that you are indeed special to me and I never leave you in spirit. I cluck over you all day every day. I am grateful to have been brought to your post, much as I rage at my darn guides terrifying you away. But I AM very grateful for the opportunity to help give you the direction,clarity,or even simple friendship that I can give you.

I will try not to crumble, for the sake of many, among which is YOU, all of whom I care about.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, my friend. May every peace, joy, blessing and love be yours in the new year and ALWAYS!

• Happy New Year and Happy Blue Moon. I do hope you have clear skies where you are because I can't see anything where I am. We are having a little celebratory ritual in my backyard "stonehenge". I will send positive energy to you and hope that you are well.

• turtledust I will honor your request tomorrow on the other thread.

Nanette

• Hi I am new at this and just wanted to know are your messages pertaing to me or some other please could you help me understand? Happy New year.

• Hi - you all just have to see this picture: the sky cleared - I will start another thread for it!

• I am going to try to post this picture again

• Turtledust,

Your picture is magnificent! Thank you for posting it:) I'm sorry to have been away so long. Matters are still not sorted out, but I am trusting they will be. In the meantime, I'm here for you if you still need me. I have intentionally not read any other threads or posts for you so I can keep clear, so if you have gotten your answers, I am very happy for you. If not, you know I have a soft spot for you and will always be here if you need me.

Blessings and Love, friend

• Hi hisbablove: I do hope that your are okay and that things settle down for you. I am doing better for right now. Last week I tried to do some more "clearing" out of household baggage and emotional baggage. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I did get some clutter out.

I have to concentrate on keeping myself well and doing the best for myself and my little girl and to what extent I can for myself right now. I will continue to worry about some things - that's just my nature, but at the same time, I have to remember that we have to eat right, brush out teeth, wear clean clothes, get to school and work on time and all of that stuff or nothing else will follow. On that note - its past my bedtime. There are some questions I would like to ask you but I am going to wait a few days to see if I can resolve some other issues first. thanks again for checking on me! turts