Meaning of Gold Coins in dream?

• I had a dream the other night, maybe two nights ago. It was night time in the dream, very dark.

My daughters father and I were in it. We were in a parking lot, a dirt parking lot. He was in the drivers seat and I was in the passengers seat. He reversed the car a little bit, stopped and we both got out of the car. Im not sure for what, but he looked as though he had to do something so I just got out of hte car too. I walked behind the car and saw there were railroad tracks. Im not sure what HE was doing this whole time but I stood next to the tracks and looked down at them, as I looked down I saw coins. I bent down to grab one and it was a thick, big , heavy gold coin. I noticed there were more. Some were a little beneath the ground barely visible I had to get the dirt out of the way to get to it. Im not sure how many gold coins I took. I wish I could remember. But it had to be around 4 or five. I remember holdning them, and they were quite heavy and BIG. I held them and he and I both got in the car and drove off. We drove passed his house and I told him hey, someones knocking at your bedroom door. (Which was odd because we were driving passed it and there was no freaking way I could have known that. There was no way I could have had xray vision and seen inside his house) I then said. "Its Katie" He just responded, I know. He said it like he didnt really care. So we drove passed. That was it. The dream ended.

Any thoughts??

• I went to dreammoods.com http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=coin and it says:

"Gold Coins: To see gold coins in your dream, represent success and wealth."

"Passenger: To dream that you are a passenger, suggests that you are not in control of your life and are letting others decide for you. To see other passengers in your dream, indicates that you are spending too much energy pleasing others. You may feel that others are leeching on you."

"Bedroom: To dream that you are in the bedroom, signifies aspects of your self that you keep private. It is also indicative of your sexual nature and intimate relations. "

"Railroad

To see a railroad in your dream, signifies that you have laid out a set track toward achieving your goals. Your progress will be slow but steady. You are well disciplined and secure in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that you may be too linear and rigid in your thinking. Sometimes you need to go off track and explore other possibilities.

To see an obstruction on the railroad, denotes the path toward your goals will not be an easy one. It may also indicate that you have lost track of your goals,

To dream that you are walking alongside the railroad tracks, signifies much happiness from your skillful completion of your tasks."

That he was driving and you the passenger repressents the active part that he is playing and the passive (inner contemplating) part in you. That he stopped the car and disappeared is about that he is having some inner contemplation himself. That he stopped by a railroad is that he stopped by where the path is set, where the road of life is following a pattern. That you were walking beside it, means that you are moving outside of that pattern, wich means a thought pattern that you move away from, and inner contemplation is what it means when you move out from that. That you find heavy gold coins means that you find success and wealth (in following your inner guidance.) That you knew someone were knocking at his bedroom door would indicate that you see that someone is trying to enter his personal space, to have private contact with him (direct talk for example, mutual understanding). He knows about it, but he is still following his own inner pattern. Why is he driving past his house? Why is he driving past his bedroom where someone is wanting to have contact with him (not about se x)? Because he is following his own inner pattern, his own thought pattern. He perhaps feels that he must do everything on his own, without help from others. You are trying to tell him that someone want to be near him emotionally or spiritually (conversation as I said before), but he is loyal to his path.