Repeating number 20

• i strongly believe in numeology, i even study for it and still am learning. I keep seeing number 20 for past two weeks from my phone, thru stratch n play tickets etc everywhere i keep seeing 20 and along with other number such as times..12:20/1:20/2:20/3:20 etc and how can i find out what does that mean to me?? today is 20th in this month of december. december number is 3 that is my number and or but what going on about 20? help me out here please haha...i am still learning on numerology and i never thought there are so many millions to learn more about them.

• For what it's worth, I looked up the #20 in "Angel Numbers 101" by Doreen Virtue, and here's what it says:

"Your connection with the Creator is strong and clear. God asks you to fill your heart and mind with faith (ask Heaven for help in doing so if you desire). Your faith is being rewarded now."

Maybe others can help with the meaning of the #20, I am no numerologist, but for some reason grabbed the book when I saw this post.

Good luck in your studies!

• wow thank you. i think that is part of the answer to my question. something good happened or had begin on the 20th of this month and it continuing now. it could be it but i will still study anyway. Thanks 🙂

numerology is not all about numbers, it is mind, body, and spirit inside us, there are millions more to learn even it get deeper than i thought. it got me attract to it about facts of life, spirit, mind, nature. I am free spirit type of person, i followed my instinct by heart. I learned and told myself to listen to my heart before my mind, because heart show true inner self emotions and true instincts, mind is kind of tricky part. let say this, what would you say to this one....if you start think about it in any general reflections in your mind, then you start to feel the feeling by your heart but all of us in the world we all do have imagnation in our mind, once we image something we desire to be happen may effect to our hearts' change of emotions. that is why i strongly believe to let heart breathe out and let the mind breathe in, it keep our spirit in balance for our path of our life.

• This post is deleted!