During my reiki healing session....

• Thanks, wise teacher of mine:) That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Drive safe, darlin.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I don't know my spirit guides and didn't even know everyone had at least one. I would love to find out so I could ask them but I don't know how. I only know my mind was clear and I was so peacefully relaxed that when the flash came to mind I almost sat up like an alarm went off or something not out of fear just like where the heck did that come from? I am trying to start yoga and meditation so possibly that will help me. I am exactly like you said hisbablove you should see me looking for something I lost or trying to figure out the answer to some trivial question I wanted to know the answer to. thanks ladies for your help. Hey maybe someone else's guides know my guides and can find out who they are.

• fairyjaye here is what your koala is and it isn't a bear and the book Animal Speak doesn't show them. DESCRIPTION:

Koalas have soft, wool-like fur that is gray above and white below. Their fur is mostly white on the underside below the neck, and their ears have long white hairs on the tips. The koala resembles a bear, but is actually a marsupial, a special kind of mammal which carries its young in a pouch. The may be some meaning from this description.

• Fairyjaye,

That is so funny...my guides know your guides...LOL. I don't "know" my guides in the sense of seeing or identifying the pesky things:) But I do feel and sens them...and argue with them a whole lot, especially when they pull a stunt like this one with you.

I think you're getting the message they are giving you, though. Sometimes, I feel like, when the message is for US, we either miss it totally or just don't want to know. Of course, the last thing we think of sometimes is that the message is for us.

Stonyeye,

You'll start seeing more and getting more. Once you open up to the realization that what you see is isn't random stuff, and you identify the "I have a feeling" as a message from the guides, you will get more and more and more...boy don't I know it!:) That's how its been with me, like it or not:) I told you you had it!

Blessings and Light