Will i love again

• I lost my partner (of 10 years) in July 07, and still miss him every day & will allways love him. However i don't like being on my own & would love for my daughter to have a father figure in her life. Do you see this happening or am i destined to be on my own?.

• Hi Cat,

I am not a 'reader' and don't have the abilities that I have seen some people on this forum display in the short time I've been a member. That said, just occasionally, I get a flash of intuition or something. When I read your post, the first thing that came into my mind was YES. If you are ready to consider loving again, then you are 'open' and it will happen. Whilst I understand your desire for a 'father figure' for your daughter, make sure you don't put that need before your own in romantic relationships. And don't let lonliness lead you into the wrong relationship either. Sorry, I'm sounding awfully directive but those were the thoughts that jumped into my head. LIke I say though, there are many gifted people on here who will no doubt be able to give you more advice than I can.

Bright blessings