When it comes to Love and Romance...

• Hi,

Im a female scorp and was dumped by my cap bf over a year ago and it still haunts me.I was absolutely open and honest w/him and since we'd both been through more heartache and drama than we ever wanted we agreed to"no games".So I was crushed when he hooked up w/someone who trolls match.com looking for"just sex"...then plays Every game w/All her men.He knew this in advance(as she stalked him at work;predator and prey;not on line btw).

My soul was settled and I was completely happy when we were together.How could I feel so much for someone who tossed me aside w/o a care....I just dont understand that.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

sincere thanx,

B.Goddess

• How could you feel so much for someone who tossed you aside? It was an important step on your way. You learned much and should be thankful for that.

Any input: You are still on your way. All is going very well, you just don´t know it. Now try to find your next step.

Rejoicing is on-going, river like; it knows no stopping, the full stop never comes. And life is more like rejoicing than like joy, because the moment joy ends, you will fall into its polar opposite. You will become sad, you will be in despair, you will start longing for joy again. You will start remembering the beauties of joy, the nostalgia, and the despair that it is no more.

• Thank you..but mostly Ive learned not to be so native and trusting of someone Im in love with...bc they may only be "acting"like they care for me....so my walls are up and I know it.I dont like to set myself for hurt...and Im no where Near a place of reflection...I only see pain.

I actually saw him on his bike a few months ago(purely by accident)and my body recoiled!!!That was a strange sensation-but a solid sign to stay away from him...

• I totally understand what you mean, I'm only 17 (just about) and i fell in love with someone who tossed me aside and moved on while over a year later i was still very sad about it because he never cared at all but i made an illusion not listening to my instincts. It will get easier though hun it always will. Just try to stay positive and try to see that this will pass and you'll be so much happier by realizing there are other great things out there. Try doing something you've always wanted to do or go on a tour to some random place. I think it's kind of natural for walls to go up after you've been bruised by love honestly especially when you were in love.

• Give me your and your ex's birthdates and I will do a compatibility analysis to see what went wrong.

• BGoddess>>So I was crushed when he hooked up w/someone who trolls match.com

Sandran712>>Hmmm could it be the Cappy I was dating??..LOL..He trolls these dating sites.He told me he has put himself on like 15 dating search sites.Oh..What a sleazbag!...LOL

• The Captain my bday is 11-19-60 and his is 1-7-56.Any insight would be helpful.And thanks to everyone for your help and support.

B

• BGoddess, this relationship is unlikely to recognize ordinary limitations of time and space. Peak experiences of all types attract you both like magnets. Extremely expansive, together you seek out unusual, even bizarre concepts that ideally you will be able to incorporate into your lives and work. The greatest danger here is that the psychological stability of both can be undermined, and you two may come to live in a never-never land of unchecked fantasy. Artistic, philosophical, religious and spiritual areas are particularly fertile fields of investigation for the pair of you. Whether lovers or friends, mates or co-workers, the relationship will inevitably be drawn in these directions, sometimes to the point where personal considerations are overlooked, forgotten or sacrificed. The romance of love affairs and friendships in particular is enhanced by such special interests—a spark that can be fanned into a flame of high intensity. Marriages are more pragmatic, particularly when children are involved, and in the day-to-day running of such relationships, escapist fantasies must not be allowed to run riot. However, bringing peak experiences down to earth will tend to flatten you both out, eventually leaving one or other or both of you a bit bored.

BGoddess, you are souful, secretly romantic, sensitive, and imaginative. But you can be a bit passive sometimes - generating a positive attitude and a can-do approach will make you into a creative problem-solver. The ability to compromise is not your strong suit, either. You must be willing to put on the emotional brakes and direct your energies into careful planning, greater objectivity, and less of a sense of martyrdom to your ideals. Release your unconscious idea that it is holy or exalted to be unhappy. Though willing to risk everything on principle, you can be rather reckless and will have to learn when and where to direct your energies, or risk burning yourself out in disappointments, distrust of mankind, and disillusionment. Cultivate a talent for working with others and nurture your need for real results. Eventually plain common sense, practicality, and a revolutionary zeal will kick in to banish that sometimes aloof, self-pitying, and negative attitude of yours.

Your ex had a secret fear of domination, and a lack of self-control and discipline. In this lifetime it is his destiny to develop more responsibility and determination. His natural attraction to the spiritual, philosophical, and metaphysical is strong. He may have a radical streak that may not be readily apparent and he must learn to recognise his weakness for excess and impulse. Yet if he doesn't waste his time and energy carelessly and needlessly fighting the system and can learn to work within it, and also applies a broader understanding to look after others, he will experience much fulfillment. Contact with nature is essential for his well-being. His romantic life may be characterised by a series of brief flings, yet it is finding a life partner that will ground him. But he needs first to learn how to be responsible to that person. Integrity and ethics are important to him (from others, not necessarily from himself) and potential partners must be honest and open and never go back on their word. He is a difficult discriminating person to live with and only those with whom he can establish an easy -give-and-take will become his true friends. He fancies himself as a rebel (usually without a cause) and only independent free-thinking individuals, who nevertheless operate within the norms of society, will be the best type of associate for him.

• My thanx to you Captain but"passive"has never been a term to describe me(most have said Im to blunt)and I dont think I live in a fantasy world but one of reality.I was always honest w/him...and the only person who doesnt make excuses for him or his actions.

As far as my x goes he did offen say he would Never let a woman control him like his x wife.(Im not a controller at all.I believe people do what they want in the end....)but the woman he hooked up w/controls Every aspect of him life.From what he wears to screening his callls and emails.She met his daughters last xmas(08)and wouldnt let them in her home.They sat in the car while their dad went inside w/her(They told me about it the next morning when I saw them).It broke my heart to see how he let her treat his children.....thats why I said he changed...he wasnt the man I knew anymore at all.

• Also he started lieing to everyone we knew and telling them all different stories.Because the person he hooked up w/is a Huge game player,manipulator and lier. I know hes mirroring what he sees...2 things I look for in someone are respect and honesty....neither of which I see in him anymore...which is sad.

• I meant passive as in sometimes you don't take action when you should.

• BGoddess, I worked out a list of your ideal partners in love affairs, friendships and marriage. As you can see, your friend is good for friendship but not good for love affairs/marriage. Move on to better things.

LOVE

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2)

** Aries (week of April 11 - April 18: good for love and work)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (weeks of January 10 - January 22)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

MARRIAGE

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Scorpio (week of October 26 - November 2)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

FRIENDSHIP

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - March 24)

• Aries (week of April 3 - April 10)

• Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Leo (week of August 11 - August 18)

• Virgo/Libra (week of September 19 - September 24)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Sagittarius (week of December 3 - December 10)

• Capricorn (week of January 3 - January 9)

• Aquarius (week of February 8 - February 15)

• Pisces (week of February 23 - March 2; and also week of March 11 - March 18)

• Thank you for the list.Its funny that the #1 mentioned for love is my son(3-30)as for my x I keep my distance.Hes to deceptive and thats not something I look for in a friend.

I still dont understand how someone I felt so connected to turned out to be such a fraud.Guess its a game hes played before.....