Requesting a reading please

• Hello, I recently just got out of a somewhat serious relationship back in September and I haven't gotten closure. We met online and we instantly hit it off. We dated for three months before he finally asked me to marry him, I accepted but felt as if something was wrong with our relationship. Later I found out that he had lied to me about numerous things such as having two children and that was enough for me to end the relationship. We ended on pretty bad terms and I must admit that I held a lot of resentment towards him. This was mainly because I loved him and a part of me still does. I don't really want to be with him but something in me feels differently. All I really want is closure and it just seems as if I'm not going to get it. So my question is, will I get the closure that I need in order to move on or is there a possibility that he and I are meant to be together? Are there any positives in my future love life in 2010? Thank you for your time. Oh and my birthday is 11-08-1988 and his is 11-16-1986 if it helps. Thanks again.

• Any insight about this would be really helpful. Thank you

• Greetings RiBean,

First off, let me say that I can certainly feel your anger and resentment over this broken relationship. My cards tell me that you were definitely being taken advantage of and it was best to end it sooner than later. Do I see that you'll get the closure that you seek? Yes--but not in the guise that you're hoping for.

If you're waiting for him to come forward, I wouldn't count it on it. But the truth of the matter is, RiBean, it probably wouldn't have the affect that you would have hoped for. You made the right decision to move on and the cards are telling you not to look back.

The closure that you seek will come in the form of spiritual and mental cleansing. Trust that you've made the right decision, RiBean. Have confidence that you truly deserve the fulfilling relationship that you desire. If there's one thing that could be said about Scorpios, it's that they're team players! Whoever wins over your heart in the future will be privy to a remarkable gift! You have a lot to offer a lonely soul. Keep your chin up and you'll quickly begin to feel that anger and resentment slip away from your heart.

Someone new is on his way, RiBean! My cards tell me that he is adventurous, spiritual, fun-loving, and charismatic! This new relationship will sail into your life and it's just the kind of partnership you've been hoping for--fun, exciting, and fulfilling. You and your significant other will share common interests in books, theater, and spiritual topics.

In closing, no one appreciates being deceived in their personal relationships. It happens to all of us at some point or another. The good thing is that it happened sooner than later. But use this broken relationship as a learning experience. Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your Prince but you're also learning how to whether the storm. It's been said, "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger." This is no exception...

Peace,

Merlin

• Hello Merlin,

Thank you so much for the reading, it was greatly appreciated. It was exactly what I needed to hear. After the breakup I was feeling a bit down, but your reading has given me new found hope, peace, and clarity. I am truly thankful.

Many blessings

RiBean

• Thank you for your feedback, RiBean. May you and your family enjoy a warm and peaceful holiday season.

Peace,

Merlin

• MerlinsTarot. My siruation is similar to RiBean's I have not got closure either and this is killing me as i love him very much . Can you see him contacting me ? Not heard from him in over 8 weeks . we had been together for 17 months . Me 31st Jan 53 , Him 6th July 79 . Also I am now chatting to someone else , I have known him for over a year but not actually met yet . His dob is 4th July 70 Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you .

• Merry meet Merlin,

I wondered if I might also request a reading from you, you seem to be quite gifted.

I can offer a reading in return if you wish.

Although I have read cards for myself aprox 11 years now ,have only recently started in the last 2-3 years reading for others.

My thread is over at 'I would love a reading of any kind' if you're interested.

I would like to know if things will go alright for me in court as I am feeling nervous about it, and whether I will meet my true love in 2010

Anything else that you can pick up would be appreciated as I feel kind of lost with my life right now.

Many thanks

Blessed Be

crystal

• oooops sorry should have said the court situation is adomestic voilence case with my ex seeking contact and my date of birth is 23rd Nov 1977.

if there's any other info you need then give me a holler.

love and light crystal