Capricorn Craft Challenge

• Enter the Capricorn Craft Challenge Here!

Sponsored by Craftster.org

============================================================== The Sun is in steady, systematic Capricorn, and this month's Cosmic Craft Challenge, sponsored by Craftster.org, challenges you to make your dreams your goals this year with a personal vision board.

+++++++++++++++++++++THE CHALLENGE: +++++++++++++++++++++

Think of your greatest aspirations at work, in love, with family, friends or finances, then create a collage of images that represents what you want by 2011. Size and media doesn't matter -- just find a way to remind yourself of where you want to end up this time next year!

++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE RULES:++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Post a picture of your creation by January 15 in the Capricorn Craft Challenge Forum (here). Each entrant will receive a copy of the book Divination by Tarot.com founder Paul O’Brien, which includes a Tarot.com gift certificate for $15!

• Photo file requirements: Photo file size must be less than 300 KB. If you have difficulty uploading your image, please submit it to craftchallenge@tarot.com.

• Polling will happen from January 16 to January 18, with live results displayed on the Capricorn Craft Challenge rules page.

• The lucky winner will be announced and notified on January 19, when the Sun is in Aquarius.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE PRIZE: +++++++++++++++++++++++++

The winning craftser will receive an autographed copy of Paul O'Brien's expert Divination book, which also includes a $15 gift certificate to Tarot.com. The winner will also receive 100 FREE Karma Coins.

But everyone who participates gets a copy of Paul's book, so be sure to participate!

Don't have a Forum User Name?

Click here to create your forum name and participate in the contest!

• Greatest Aspirations of Corporate Misfit by 2011! After a series of career hiccups during this recession, I have decidd to reinvent myself utilizing sone of my strongest abilities and talents. As a Capricorn born in the Sun Sign I have a true passion for my future and this challenge!

• Merry Christmas and I hope you come to my post named Merry Christmas!

• Greatest Aspirations of Corporate Misfit by 2011! After a series of career hiccups during this recession, I have decided to reinvent myself utilizing sone of my strongest abilities and talents. As a Capricorn born in the Sun Sign I have a true passion for my future and this challenge!

• Greatest Aspirations of Corporate Misfit by 2011! After a series of career hiccups during this recession, I have decided to reinvent myself utilizing some of my strongest abilities and talents. As a Capricorn born in the Sun Sign I have a true passion for my future and this challenge!

• Greatest Aspirations of Corporate Misfit by 2011! After a series of career hiccups during this recession, I have decided to reinvent myself utilizing some of my strongest abilities and talents. As a Capricorn born in the Sun Sign I have a true passion for my future and this challenge!

• Missing Collage Just Added!

• CorpMisfit, if that's you in that photo you kind of look like me!! In fact, I could almost say you were my younger sister. You are so pretty!!

• This is a collage of my greateast aspirations that I hope to achieve by 2011, starting now! To be successful in my lifes work whatever it turns out to be this time next year... hopefully working with healing arts and wish to apply my success, montarily and otherwise, toward helping children in need, specifically orphaned children. Of course, I dream of having healthy successful realtionship to and enjoy all the wonders of sharing in bliss! And to enjoy our earth and all it's glorious natural offerings... best shared with another! Oh yeah, and to generate enough finances to make it all come true!

Thanks for this opportunity, helps to clarify goals!

Love, Light & Blessings,

Chris

• trying again!

• strong independent

illuminating spirit

birthing new life song

oh, this haiku to go with my montage of goals to achieve this new year and to enjoy and bulid upon through this next decade... and beyond! just turned 43 so would be lovely to begin actuating the rest of my life now! my desire is strong as my independence and my spirit sings of new luminous dreams and how my womb aches to give birth, as earth.

• what i want is travel to chicago and c o oprah show live and then go to NY to c rachel ray and some play in brodwayand if i get time start my own label

• Thank you starshine!

• I would just like to say that I am very excited and grateful to have won the Capricorn Craft Challenge! It means so much to me that after all is said and done that I was able to communicate all of my goals in one fell swoop! Just as an FYI, I am now well on my way to making six of these goals come to fruition as early as JUne of this year! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AS I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!

• CROWLEI, we want a lot of things in life but it seems that it takes longer for us to achieve them. I am a 54 yr old Cap and I worked hard for 20 yrs to achieve a job where I sit on my butt all day making sure that our clients get the services that we offer (cleaning, bathing, shopping, etc.). I love my job but there are times when I just have to get away b/c it takes so much out of me. Also, looking at a computer all day is nerve-wrecking. Don't give up! How old are you btw.

• Corpsmisfit, CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't enter but I am so glad that you won and may God bless you in everything else that you do. I know you are an upstanding person with values and do not like confrontations so you try to mediate the situations you are faced with. Don't stop doing that!

• Thank you!! I am 36, the perfect age to start anew. I spent 17 years as a Corporate HR Professional and after intensifying my personal practices, i.e., yoga,meditation, tarot, reiki, etc. I found that I became a misfit in the cut throat reality of the corporate world. I am very fortunate to have acheived many of the items in my craft challenge already just since January. Positive thinking and setting a goal is key. Thank you so much for your encouraging words of wisdom, they are greatly appreciated!