HANSWOLFGANG

• Leilanirose here...I've read through some of your comments and replies. Just some additional information which may be helpful in your reading. DB 6/9/42, Oakland CA 10:58a.

Thank you for any advise. I look forward to reading your reply. Namaste`

• In the beginning all is going well, but then you suffer that what you actually had expected of yourself. The joy you had hoped for is turning into sorrow.

You can expect a smoothing out of affairs in the realms of work and health. However, if you have had bad or negative habits in these areas or if your lifestyle has included any activities which have intentionally or inadvertently hurt others, you may have to settle your accounts. Whatever happens, see that as a guidepost to make corrections in your path.

This will cause a settling of all affairs and at the same time bring some much needed peace into your life. If you take some time to tune in to your deepest thoughts and feelings, you may become aware of a special message for you that comes from inside. This message may lead you to perform a special mission in your life, one that uplifts others in some important way.

This is a period of profound emotional experiences, which should be extremely positive and creative for your overall growth and evolution. You are concerned with making your life more profound and emotionally rewarding. No longer satisfied with living at the surface, you want to feel in your heart everything that until now you have understood only with your mind. At the same time your mental understanding will become more profound because it will be based on intuition as well as on logic. This deepening experience of life will affect your relationships as well. In fact it may very well bring about an important new relationship, which may or may not be sexual. In any case you can be sure it will be emotionally profound and a positive learning experience in which you will discover a great deal about your inner psyche.

Even your existing relationships will now have a great deal more emotional content than they have had and will become the source of much self-discovery. Again you need have little fear for the stability of these relationships.

The most important discovery you will make about yourself during this time concerns the workings of your subconscious patterns, the unconscious habits and patterns that you carry from your past. This is an excellent time for psychotherapy or other consciousness- expanding therapies. It is not that you need them necessarily, but they would be extremely effective at this time.

In your personal and home life you will have a chance to make positive changes. You can make repairs, construct new buildings and generally expand your activities. Your home life should be deeper and more emotionally rewarding now than at other times. This is often a good time for buying real estate, especially if you plan to live on it.

During this period you seek to grow in various ways through your closest contacts with other people. You try to create relationships that will further your life, not in a spirit of selfishness, but in a desire for mutual growth. Probably a person will come into your life who offers to help you out in some way, usually through a partnership.

In any kind of business, for example, this is an extremely good time to enter into a partnership or a contract with someone. In your personal life, you will work more closely than usual with someone, which will work out very well for you both. You may meet someone who will be important to you romantically, but that is not the usual result.

This is also an excellent time to seek out someone for counseling, especially a lawyer, but also any other kind of counselor. Related to this, incidentally, is that if you have a case in court at this time, it will work out as you want it to.

A marriage or intimate relationship should work better than usual now. You and your partner will be anxious to help each other grow and to further each other's interests in all possible ways. You do not want to restrict your partner or be restricted by him in any possible way. Because you understand the need for freedom of individual self- expression within your relationship, you will try to find ways to bring that about. If your relationship is not working out very well in general,it can now either bring a time of healing in the relationship so that it ceases to be such a problem, or it can make your desire for freedom so strong that you break off the relationship altogether. At any rate, the problems themselves will cease. And a relationship that does break up (this only applies to one that is on the rocks) will do so relatively amicably.

This is a time of stability and creative balance between the old and the new in your life. You are able to live within a structure and also engage in new and stimulating experiences, which keep you from becoming stale. Any changes you have made or any structures that have been changed in the last several years can become a permanent part of your life now. These changes are no longer challenges, but interesting aspects of your life.

You have a feeling of patience about what is happening. You can see the need for change, but you do not feel like rushing out and overthrowing everything. You can make the change in an orderly manner. You can present ideas to others in a very careful, logical way that still manages to impress them with the originality of your thinking.

Any task that requires long and disciplined application - learning a new skill, studying a new body of knowledge or simply working patiently at a long task - is favored, as long as it is leading up to some kind of creative change. Tedious tasks that leave no room for new experiences will not be so useful to you at this time. You should be working for change, even if slowly and patiently.

In fact you must not allow yourself to fall into a rut. Even change can become routine, if you go around in circles with the same changes. That is not the proper function of this influence.

You don’t say okay to yourself. You are continuously trying to improve yourself.

Incompletion is the way life is. You are trying to become perfect,

Accept your imperfections.

• Thank you Hans. I am a massage therapist (20 years). I love the work but I was becoming 'stale' as you mentioned. I had the interview yesterday and everything went very well. I'll be working with an innovative chiropractor, a "Wellness Doctor" who believes in community envolvement. We seemed to resonate right off. This is the opportunity I mentioned that is 150 miles away. After much thought, I decided that I'd have to let go of what had been created where I live now, over the last three years, which only seems to be a stepping stone to this exciting new association. I've been in practice on my own for the last 13 years, which has set me in a rut. This is the time for change, like you mentioned, I 'feel' this is the right move. My husband is 100% in agreement! We a presently looking for a new place to live in this new environment, which we've been planning over the last 3 years. Just waiting for the right time! As my husband says 'wait for it'!

And yes, I am continuously trying to improve myself. Professionally as well as physically.

Thank you again...I will work on some of those subconscious habits and patterns from the past. Your reading is amazingly 'spot on'

• Good, very good.

But man goes on doing just the opposite. Seeing that there is a desire to be protected, he tries to find all kinds of protection -- in money, in power, in respectability. But the longing is simply the same: somehow I should be so powerful and so secure that the fear of the unknown, of death, can be forgotten.

• Many thanks, again Hans...I have re-read your comments from the other day, just to keep me on track (ah, those unconscious thoughts of past). And your latest of the 22nd, I'm still processing!

Would you please give me a reading for my husband? He was laid-off in February 09, a machinist of 30 years and an artist as well. He is contacting the local businesses for machining (he's versitle) also an artist with a speciality art shipping box he designed. It's been a stalemate on getting this business off the ground, but finally he has been in contact with the company that can produce what he has designed. So we have 2 different sources about to happen. It looks more promising in the new location than where we have been.

His DOB 02-20-1943 San Fernando, CA 3:03pm

My wish is that this change will bring forth more creativity in us both. In the past we were into painting. He has some very fine large paintings but stopped painting over the last three years!

Hans, do you ever do private readings? Not posted over the net?

• Yes, I do private readings. Would I have not come across the Forum at Tarot.com and would I have not read the headline "I need urgently a reading" I would have even now no reading posted over the net. I did even already readings, when there was no net, when nobody even dreamed of a net.

But now back again on the net about your husband:

An invitation is waiting for him and he should follow this invitation. He should go there where he is welcomed.

He has his share of challenges and his share of gifts. He dislikes routine and abhors anything that pretends to limit his freedom. He can be a perpetual wanderer, never settling down for anything long enough to make it pay off. This includes his work and relationships. He has an inner restlessness, but he truly wants to accomplish something of value and stability in his life. He is inherently spiritual and knows what is of true value. The challenge comes in practicing what he knows. He came into this life with a certain amount of karma which often takes considerable hard work to discharge. If he is lazy, there will be many problems. He must practice what he knows and do what it takes to get the job done without shirking responsibility. He would make a great salesman and the has tried many things in life and knows how to relate to anyone on their own level. His inner truth is his guiding light.

Concerning his artistic activity, he will brim over with new ideas. This can be a very creative time, although he may have to wait until it is over to integrate what he has learned into his regular techniques.

He must pay very close attention to what he is doing, because he is beginning a new phase of activity that will have important consequences in the years to come. The difficult aspect of this time is that the process is very subtle, and it may not be obvious that what he does now is important.

This is the beginning of a new twelve-year cycle of growth in his life. It is a time to initiate new projects and expand his activities so that he can experience life from a broader perspective. He may find that he can escape from some narrowing and inhibiting circumstance that has prevented him from realizing his full potential as a human being.

This is a good time to study a subject that raises his consciousness or expands his view of the world, and it is an excellent time for going back to school. He may also meet new people who expose him to aspects of life that he has never known before. His freedom will certainly increase.

After the 21th of february will come a time when feelings and emotions play an important part in his life, and relationships based on feelings and emotions become very important. This influence is usually experienced positively as warm feelings within himself and from others. He will feel emotionally very generous and giving. Relationships are usually quite good and rewarding then, and those that he has been building up for years may begin to produce results. He can now decide clearly which ones are worthwhile and which are not.

But there is a negative side also. It can make him feel very self-indulgent and undisciplined. He may feel that the world "owes him a living," whether or not he really deserves it. It may also make him feel that others ought to be breaking their back to help him. In personal relationships, he may become very demanding without really offering anything to his partner in return. Instead of reaching out to make things happen in his life, he would wait for others to make the first move and become quite angry when people insist that he should take some initiative.

His love relationships and relations with women can be either very good or very bad, probably not anywhere in the middle. It all depends upon his general reaction. If he is demanding in the manner described above, then his relationships will be bad. But if it arouses his feelings of warmth and generosity, they will be quite good. And this is a good way of gauging where he stands, because encounters with others, especially women, will bring out its effects.

To be conscious means to take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders. To be responsible is the beginning of awakening.

• Again many thanks Hans for your reading. I offer apologies about the question of private readings. Of course, I consider it a private reading from you. The new technology is sometimes confusing to me via internet, I'm a newbie when it comes to this. Thank you again for being available to converse this way.

The reading you did for me on 12/20, I must tell you that I was confused about the beginning opening line where you mentioned "In the beginning all is going well, but then you suffer....The joy you had hoped for is turning into sorrow". It does seem that way since the opportunity I was seeking was (the joy) but financially, at this point, I don't see how we can make it happen. (Which is the sorrow). Do you see any change on this financial delima, should we go ahead anyway and hope that it works it's way out or stay put where we are?

Namaste`

• No need for an apology. I meant that I also give readings via e-mail, via phone, via skype, and of course on a personal basis, on the road, on the way, in a café, etc.

how you can make it happen: You have to give, that you can take. Be ready to give in a moderate way, be ready to receive.

I see no change on this financial dilemma, you shoud neither go ahead anyway and hope that it works it's way out nor stay put where you are.

Repression is to live a life that you were not meant to live. Repression is to do things which you never wanted to do. Repression is to be the fellow that you are not. Repression is a way to destroy yourself. Repression is suicide—very slow of course, but a very certain, slow poisoning.

• Hello again Hans...how do I contact you via email or via phone?

Thank you

• you can email me via gmail.com. My nickname is egonaag.

You can phone me via landline, mobile or skype or gmail. My skype name is egonaag.

Meditation is enough to solve your problems, but something is missing in it -- compassion. If compassion is also there, then you can help others solve their problems. Meditation is pure gold; it has a perfection of its own. But if there is compassion then the gold has a fragrance too -- then a higher perfection, then a new kind of perfection, gold with fragrance. Gold is enough unto itself -- very valuable -- but with compassion, meditation has a fragrance.

• Thank you Hans. I'll contact you by email. would like you to do a reading for this coming year. I have more questions which may be far too lengthy for here. I value your insight.

Are you in the Portland Oregon area?

• You are welcome, leilanirose222,

I am not in the Portland Oregon area. I am more in the munich bavaria area, more precise in the Erlangen Middle Franconia area.

• okay!! Thanks, again

• Thoughts are figures, consciousness is the background. Mind consists of figures and no-mind is the background. Just start looking into the gaps. Fall in love with the intervals! Go deeper into them, search more into them—they have real secrets in them. The mystery is hidden there. It is not in the words that pass in your mind; those words are trivia, impressions from the outside. But see on what they pass, those ripples; look into that consciousness. And it is infinite. It is your being. That consciousness is called no-mind.

• Thank you for your reply. I'll have to reread again and understand more. Now what I understand is let go..get out of the way (ego) and stop worrying. I worry about finances a lot, to the point of distraction. It blocks my creativity. How do I stop this program?

• How do you stop this program? By just withdrawing yourself. Lie down, relax, let the mind relax also. Think of murky water. This is your mind. But if you just wait without thinking, thoughts will settle down on the ground as the murky particles in the water. And as the water becomes clear again, so will your consciousness just by doing nothing.

Hence the insistence of all the Buddhas: live in the moment and don´t think of the morrow. Live right now. That which is gone is gone, don´t look back. And that which has not come yet has not come yet, there is nothing to look at. And between the two is the small moment. But that is the only truth of life, the truth of existence.

• Thank you again and again for your time to answer. I will do the exercise you mentioned.

Do you know anything about spirit guides? I was deeply involved in astrology and spirit connections about 40 years ago. But I ceased delving into this realm when some strange things started happening. I didn't have a mentor to explain, it was beyond my comprehension. Now, I'm slowly being drawn back into this realm and I'm using caution and awareness when joining any "consciousness" group. There is a group, an internet based community, called Profound Mystical Meditation for the Western Society...any thoughts on this?

• Do I know something about spirit guides? Yes.

Any thoughts on this group, an internet based community, called Profound Mystical Meditation for the Western Society: They want to be realistic, but there is no orderly and stable power.

The day you were born you took the greatest risk that you could ever take. Now death is going to happen, death is bound to happen. The day you were born you already took one step into the grave. Now what greater risks can you take? Even if you go on avoiding risks, you will die, so why not take the risk and live really authentically?